PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone, My situation, I'd need some advices from you experienced people.

Stefanau
07-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Stef, and I'm a 18 year old guy. I am

intersted in these pheromone products, but I don't know which one to chose so I will explain you what I need and

hopefully someone can help me choose :D.

Im pretty good looking, slightly overweight, 1m78, I have no particulars

problems talking to the opposite sex and i have no problem in making conversation.

What product should I get? I

just want something that would make me have the upper edge :)

Thanks Guys !!

btw, awesome forum ;)

ShyAsianGuy26
07-29-2007, 03:58 PM
Well, SoE seems to be

working for me a little bit. Don't go heavy on the -none products since your young and probably producing amplely

enough anyways. TE if you must.

I use SoE and C7, with the only reaction one time is mayhaps a DIHL look this one

girl gave me while I was talking for maybe 20seconds, then again it could just be that I notice people more...

:rant:

Stefanau
07-29-2007, 04:01 PM
thanks for the advices man :)
do

you have a link where i could look up all the definitions of like C7, SoE, TE, none (i think its like hormones that

end in none?) ecc?

College_Man
07-29-2007, 04:10 PM
c7 - Chikara,

Friendly/Sexual Mone low none content
SOE- Scent of Eros - Friendly Mone, no none
TE - The Edge, Extremely high

none content, sexual mone
AE - Alter Ego, All-in-one product

all are products on the LS website. Id definately

recommend something with androstenone in it (Either AE or TE) in small amounts along with a friendly mone such as

SOE or C7

idesign
07-29-2007, 04:16 PM
thanks

for the advices man :)
do you have a link where i could look up all the definitions of like C7, SoE, TE, none (i

think its like hormones that end in none?) ecc?

http://pherolibrary.com/

Best of

luck!
Greg

Stefanau
07-29-2007, 04:34 PM
thanks guys
so i dont wanna be a

pain in the ass, but a bit of chicara + AE/OR TE, what is that going to do??

College_Man
07-29-2007, 04:55 PM
depends on the

girl
probably they will be more receptive to your advances on them and give a more sexual vibe to a conversation

between you and the girl.
IMO you should really accompany mones w/ learning a pickup method. Id recommend getting

Juggler's Charisma Arts method, as its easy to learn and follow. possibly RSD Foundation's SuperConference would

be another good option.

What mones allows you to do is take some steps out of the progression outlined in these

various methods and move from one "frame" to another faster.

Stefanau
07-29-2007, 04:58 PM
ok man thanks
just wanted to know

what happened in their behaviour.
anyways collegeman, what worked for yo?

punisher
07-29-2007, 06:17 PM
my belief is the more soe the

better. some of my experiences have been kind of funny. people taking second looks and people being extra helpful,

etc. just last thursday, the secretary at my work who never smiles got all smiley with me and started to blink her

eyes rapidly like she was a teenager again. it was a definite hit, cause i used to think she was almost bitchy.

anyway best of luck to you.

Stefanau
07-30-2007, 09:40 AM
so mixing SOE and C7 is the way to

go?

College_Man
07-30-2007, 04:42 PM
It depends on you and on the

target. Most likely SOE + c7 would be better than either standalone.you also may need to add a -none product

depending on yourbody chemisty

Stefanau
07-30-2007, 04:43 PM
and the best -none product

is??
sorry ^^

TRDE59
07-30-2007, 05:32 PM
For you, probably the Edge.

It's not too concentrated. I would go with two dabs and work your way up from there. I'm guessing no more than a

single spray would be your limit, but you must start out small first.

Stefanau
07-30-2007, 06:46 PM
ok thanks a lot
so edge, SOE,

C7.
any specific type of each product that would suit me better?

College_Man
07-30-2007, 07:45 PM
possibly AE. It

sometimesworks better than TE for soem people. But id recommend starting TE first in small amounts.
Also if you

live in a hot area of the world, Alpha 7 may be useful as it is an oil, not an alcohol and evaporates slower.

Stefanau
07-30-2007, 07:48 PM
well I do live in a hot area, but

i'm moving to london next month, thats why i wanted to try pheromones, as its a chance of getting nice new

impressions in the first day of college hehe.

so edge, soe, C7, and AE.

were talking over 100$ here

haha

scented or unscented?

Gemfire
07-31-2007, 04:28 AM
If you don't want to spend so

much at the beginning, try the gelpacks for edge, C7 and SOE then. Good way to try them out.
Order 10 packs each

and try them individually first. 1/2 a pack for C7 and SOE and 1/8 pack for edge are good starting points.

I

would try them first before trying out AE. Maybe you'll hit gold with one of the above 3 or a combination thereof

and find yourself happy with them.

Stefanau
07-31-2007, 04:03 PM
roger
thanks a lot to all of you

:)
i'ma buy all this as soon as i get a credit card

WorkingMann
08-02-2007, 12:50 PM
A good things could be to

start with the beginners pack.. Or buy some different gel packs and try separately! Always start to test products

separably! Start with 1 drop or one spray (depending of what the product comes with) and work your way up from

there.. Test with the smallest amount for 1 week and then increase one more for another week.. Keep this going till

you find the OD-land and go back to the best amount. OD-land you find easy because people get cranky, sometimes

angry and easily annoyed..

Besides this I would recommend AE + SOE. AE gives the more sexual side to the mix, and

SOE the friendly and talking.
AE is good because it has none with the sexual raw power, but the rone and nol to

make it more approachable.. It makes the ladies recieve you more gently but still have the sexual side of it..

Stefanau
08-03-2007, 05:25 AM
Ok thanks guys :)

Stefanau
08-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Alter Ego for

men (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/p/alter-ego-for-men/products_id/123) $49.95

Chikara UNSCENTED

for men (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/p/chikara-unscented-for-men/products_id/93)

$59.95
Edge

UNSCENTED for Men (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/p/edge-unscented-for-men/products_id/19)

$29.95
Scent

of Eros UNSCENTED (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/p/scent-of-eros-unscented/products_id/17)$49.95

so thats what i got, did i get anything wrong or missunderstood

anything you guys told me to get?

idesign
08-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Looks like the right items to

start, you have a good variety of good products. All you need to do now is start slow, try one product at a time,

and keep track of peoples' reactions.

Good luck!
Greg

Stefanau
08-04-2007, 04:37 AM
ok thanks a lot guys :)
awesome

forum ;)