PDA

View Full Version : What combination to use during their period?

aunnyboy
07-28-2007, 12:27 AM
There's a girl I recently got into a relationship with, last week I met her, and she thought I smelled

great, I had SoE, NPA, Chikira and perception gel on. I am seeing her again tomorrow, but today she told me she's

having her periods. I tried searching the archives but couldn't find much, so I was wondering if anyone could tell

me what should I put on tomorrow, that wouldn't like throw her off, cuz' as far as I know they react bad to

pheromones during their periods. I have SoE, TE, Perception, Chikira, NPA, Alpha, WAGG, and AE. Any help would be

appreciated. And she's probably gonna give me a hug so I don't want her to be turned off then with the pheromones.

Thanks in advance.

Gegogi
07-28-2007, 12:37 AM
Avoid anything with androstenone

in it, so leave TE, NPA, Alpha, AE and Chikara at home. I've usually suffered hellfire and brimstone if I dared

wear any 'none during any of my GFs monthly punishments.

A-1 is the ideal mone to use while she's on the

rag--heals PMS and moodiness like magic. However, friendly mones--androstenol mixes--might be a safe bet. So maybe

SOE or Wagg. Personally I stick with A-1 as I don't want to encourage too much talk in such a tender state...

TRDE59
07-30-2007, 12:31 AM
So what exactly IS the typical

response from -none use at the wrong time? Does she just say it smells bad? Does she get more bitchy/sick? I'm

interested in this "hellfire and brimstone" you speak of so I know what to watch out for.

How about A314 + SOE

+ A-1? Still too much -none from A314?

gaf
07-30-2007, 12:55 AM
[QUOTE=TRDE59;201836]So what exactly

IS the typical response from -none use at the wrong time? Does she just say it smells bad? Does she get more

bitchy/sick? I'm interested in this "hellfire and brimstone" you speak of so I know what to watch out for.

QUOTE]

ummm, it''s not pleasant!
If you don't know the reaction count yourself lucky... It really

can be described as hellfire and brimstone or "bitch on meth". :trout:
DO NOT GO THERE! AVOID AT ALL

COSTS!
(imagine bad pms x100)

As usual,
just my take on it. :POKE:

aunnyboy
07-30-2007, 01:54 AM
Okay... so the day happened

yesterday... nothing bad happened. I wore SoE + WAGG. I was sitting in the room with a bunch of kids, and these 3

girls(family friends) came in and sat in the room, and started talking. I've known em for a year now, but they

never talked like this and they started going on about their school crushes and all that stuff... then finally she

came, the girl I was concerned about regarding what to use. She was really friendly, she sat on the bed beside me

and started showing me stuff on her cell fone, getting very close on certain occasions. I didn't feel like she was

turned off or anything, she was acting normal... it was her 2nd day of the cycle... when everyone left the room,

she gave me a slight hug, and said I love u and left. Successful day I guess... I wasn't looking for anything

special, just that I use a combination that wouldn't turn her off or anything while still letting mones do atleast

some work on her feelings.

I liked being flocked around by girls and being almost like interviewed regarding

who I am seeing and what not after telling me their stories. Liked the SoE + WAGG combination.

gaf
07-31-2007, 12:28 AM
Wagg and SOE are great "he's a

relaxed and confident dude" mones. You have very little chance of any female getting pissed at you when she's on

her rag. As a heavy none dude they help to soften me and make me more approachable , something I need! Keep up with

the combo as it seems to work for you, for some it takes a while to find the magic mix that works with the chicky

babes!

Rubio
10-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Just to clarify...

We are

talking about PMS the 7-14 days before their period and not the actual time right?

elvido
12-14-2007, 03:34 PM
I've dated 3 girls while using

pheros and over long periods of times (1yr, 8months, 3 yrs). I've had the exact opposite effect. I've kept using

my regular mixes of APC or AE with SOE and they get even hornier during that time. 2 of them would previously never

have sex during that time, but with wearing those, they'd beg for it.

The product that got an awful reaction

was A-1, when I used it with the first of those girls. She got extremely aggressive and angry the 3 times I tried

it, while she was on her period.

MOBLEYC57
12-15-2007, 10:02 PM
The product

that got an awful reaction was A-1, when I used it with the first of those girls. She got extremely aggressive and

angry the 3 times I tried it, while she was on her period.

Annnd the morale of this story is? :blink:

Not EVERYONE responds the same to a mix or -mone. :nono:

Elvido, did you mix A-1 with a scent, 'cause

depending on her sense of smell ... that could get that kind of response?

Annnnd, how and where did you

mix/apply your APC:SOE and AE:SOE, and the ages of your ladies those mixes touched?

Thanks!

elvido
12-15-2007, 10:34 PM
Annnd the

morale of this story is? :blink: Not EVERYONE responds the same to a mix or -mone. :nono:

Elvido, did you mix

A-1 with a scent, 'cause depending on her sense of smell ... that could get that kind of response?

Annnnd, how

and where did you mix/apply your APC:SOE and AE:SOE, and the ages of your ladies those mixes touched?

Thanks!

Yes that's the moral. What I was trying to get at is that in my experience -none has not only

not gotten a bad response, it's gotten a very positive response. That doesn't mean others are wrong, it just means

that I don't agree with the blanket statement that -none is a definite nono during that time.

Concerning A-1, I

didn't mix it with anything. Just A-1. As I said, I only tested it with one girl.

My usual applications are

neck, chest and sides of public area. A few rubs of SOE on next, one dab of APC and one drop of AE on chest, and the

same down there. If I didn't use APC I'd use one drop of AE on each.
Ages were 1: 25-28 2: 26-27 3: 27-28.

belgareth
12-16-2007, 09:10 AM
Having lived with up to five

females of varying ages under my roof at the same time, the best combo I've found is a motel room for several days

and some good books. Self preservation in the modern world!

MOBLEYC57
12-16-2007, 10:02 AM
I don't

agree with the blanket statement that -none is a definite nono during that time.

I agree with that

statement.

My usual applications are neck, chest and sides of public area. A few rubs of

SOE on next, one dab of APC and one drop of AE on chest, and the same down there. If I didn't use APC I'd use one

drop of AE on each.

Okay ... you use all three together ... so thats SOE, topped by 1 dab of APC and AE

on the chest and 1 dab of APC and AE to the pubs, OR just AE to the same areas, yes?

Having lived with up to five females of varying ages under my roof at the same time, the

best combo I've found is a motel room for several days and some good books. Self preservation in the modern

world!

Oh! So the big bad martial artist knows when to run and when to fight? :thumbsup:

elvido
12-16-2007, 10:12 AM
OR

just AE to the same areas, yes?

Plus SOE on neck.

Rbt
12-16-2007, 10:13 AM
Oh! So

the big bad martial artist knows when to run and when to fight? :thumbsup:

There is often great

wisdom in song:

You got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to

run

You don't count your money while sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin' when the

dealin's done

(The Gambler)

belgareth
12-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Oh! So

the big bad martial artist knows when to run and when to fight? :thumbsup:

1. Pick your fights and only

fight when you have a chance.
2. No matter how good you are we all have to sleep sometimes. Waking up dead can be

terribly disconcerting.
3. Ever try to give a cat a bath? Think about it with 5 cats, all in a bad mood.
4. I have

to hands and two feet. That is nothing next two five full sets of claws. That's 5x20=100 as compared to 4. Not a

pretty picture. Kind of like fighting nuclear weapons with toothpicks.

idesign
12-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Having

lived with up to five females of varying ages under my roof at the same time

"the horror... the

horror"
- Joseph Conrad, from Heart of Darkness.

I've only had 3, from adult to teen and in between, and the

experience is unique. I live in NC, and during certain times I think fondly of Colorado.

In my few months of

pheromone use though, I've never had a bad reaction from my g/f or anyone else, period or not. I don't even

consider it a factor. But I'm a "light" user, and seldom apply heavy doses of anything, esp heavy-none products

like NPA or TE.

Agree with elvido and Mobley, no problems, but I take Gegogi's point as well considered, and

won't tread the dangerous path.