PDA

View Full Version : buildup question

graniteking
07-23-2007, 12:39 PM
(posting issues,

third try - hopefully won't time out this time)
I am trying to find out if possible buildup might cause something

I experienced today.
I am a new user, if you look at the question from a newbie thread, I have a detailed list of

my experience, including perception and SoE.
Yesterday I did one spray to my chest of Chikara, and found no effect

at the time. I was with a female friend, who didn't seem any different with me... Put it on after coming back from

the pool.
I had a few experiences I would attribute to possibly pheremones, but I wasn't wearing any today. (was

getting a pack from LS with A7 and a 314 so wanted to try them today- or at least the A314)
1. A girl I have known

for about 8 months, a bit standoffish usually to me- couldn't take her eyes off me and made reason to come touch me

today. In 8 months of knowing her, this is a bit more than I have had from her before. (28 years old)
2. A girl I

work with made a point to compliment how good I am looking lately, and started talking and inched closer till she

was leaning her hip on me. (40s somewhere I think)
3. A girl I have never seen at the post office - very cute girl

(probably 19 or so) I saw staring at me... I locked looks with her and watched, after about 45 seconds she finally

looked away - but from what I have read on here, it sounds like the DIHL thing.
My question then is, after 15

hours and a shower, could a spray of chikara still be working? Or maybe is something different in how I hold myself

since starting with mones... no idea, would be interested in feedback on it.
Thanks

ShyAsianGuy26
07-23-2007, 03:54 PM
You said coming back from

the pool? Were you in the pool?

A possible scenario even though I don't know all the various things that happen

is that some mones remained on the skin. If you didn't go into the pool or wash it off vigorously and if the sun

was hot outside... heres what may have happened.

1. Mones on the skin.
2. Sun heats up the skin.
3. Heating up

skin increases the diffusion of the mones.
4. Mones attract ladies since they are finally being

release.

*Problem with -mones before?
Perhaps your body was hot enough to release mones on the scale that you

need to attract the ladies?:POKE:

graniteking
07-23-2007, 06:10 PM
well, I didn't put the

chikara on till after the pool.. but it WAS hot out, and I suppose I COULD have not washed all of it off...
I have

been working on getting in shape also - was at one point almost 300 lbs, now am at 225 (as of today) working out at

the gym... so that IS a factor :) Although I hadn't worked out this morning, did that later in the day.

raul1966
07-23-2007, 06:58 PM
well, I didn't put the chikara on till after the pool.. but it WAS hot out, and I

suppose I COULD have not washed all of it off...
I have been working on getting in shape also - was at one point

almost 300 lbs, now am at 225 (as of today) working out at the gym... so that IS a factor :) Although I hadn't

worked out this morning, did that later in the day..

Griniteking that is just the beggining of bizare

things that happen w/ mones!
one time I used 2 sprays of chikara in the mornign, nothing happen all day long, i

took shower at night and went to bad, . that night I had a erotic dream and nightmares too. Woke up took shower

again and went to work without putting any mones
around 2 pm that day women start flirting w' me and men got a lot

of respect. They asked me a lot of shit like i was that one who knows averything, and helping me w' everything i

was working at the moment.
I just said to my self damn!

ShyAsianGuy26
07-23-2007, 06:59 PM
Wow, that is some

determination. I've lost weight but not on the level you were talking about. I went from about 170 to about 145 or

so in the last half year.

The C7 probably did benefit from it being hot out. Keep up the feed and tell me how

everything goes.

***Is it just me or does one spray of C7 use up quite a bit as compare to other mones? I see a

noticeable dent in my stores from only a few days.

CAtriathlete
07-23-2007, 07:51 PM
Granite-

Had you been

using Chikira for a few days straight or just that one day? I don't think it qualifies as "build up" if it's a

single application. It would be called a delayed reaction.

I'm a bit skeptical that one spray would have such a

strong effect a day later, but weirder things have happened.

Keep experimenting with different dosages, and also

be sure to notice what happens next time you are wearing a spray of Chikira that's a day old. Please keep us

posted.

-CAt

graniteking
07-23-2007, 09:13 PM
the chikara was a single day

- I had worn SoE the two days before.. and I would be happy to let all know anything about what I find... what kind

of dosages are usually used for A314? I tried two drops today on my wrists wiped behind my ears as well... rubbed in

then. No effects of that that I can see from it today. Will try it again tomorrow, I know normally need to go a few

days in a row to see what happens with it :)

graniteking
07-24-2007, 06:24 PM
Ok day 2 of a314. 4 dabs -

one each wrist, one each side of neck...

Kind of weird today... one guy I work with, nice guy, known him a few

months - did something I hadn't had him do before...

Came by, rubbed the top of my head said rub for luck (I

shave my head)

Second thing today was what looked like a DIHL from a guy - keep in mind, I am not looking for

any guys, and I don't dress outlandishly... was a guy in his 50s, staring at me - I don't usually get that from

anyone. Wasn't a hostile stare, just like an absent thing.

Not really what I was aiming for with mones.... but

an interesting result nonetheless.

update - day 3 - a 314 -

4 dabs - one on each wrist, one on each side of

neck

nothing today that I noticed

graniteking
07-25-2007, 10:30 PM
Wow, that is some determination. I've lost weight but not on the level you were

talking about. I went from about 170 to about 145 or so in the last half year.

The C7 probably did benefit from

it being hot out. Keep up the feed and tell me how everything goes.

Thanks btw - I have been going

through a LOT since my second divorce :) It has been worth it- even without the mones, I have felt a GREAT

improvement in my attitude and confidence - learning to dance has helped too :)

I shall try and keep up with

the feed - have been logging each day's results - sorry if it is a bit long with that, but trying to be somewhat

thorough on it.

Tomorrow may try a mix - haven't tried A7 yet, and don't want to use it till after work...

but I plan to go dancing after work, so may try it... thinking to use perception or A314 for work, then add after

work for the dance.

Today - 2 drops a314... not much for any hits-
then before going out, 1 drop of A7 -

think I overdosed. Went out, 2 girls I know were ok with me, but went to store and had scowls from a couple of

women, and a couple of guys kept staring at me. Girls that didn't scowl, just ignored me.

I think I am going

to try tomorrow no mones... will try and leave my wrists alone when I wash, and see if a day weakens it enough to be

interesting.