PDA

View Full Version : To Paul Australia

**DONOTDELETE**
06-29-2001, 12:41 PM
I know your favorite products are andro 4.2 and attraction, well since I consider 3 sprays of the edge and overdose, how many sprays of andro 4.2 and attraction do you recomend each as a combo. Say if I start slowly with this combo how many sprays do you recomend to begin with and how many sprays at Max of each stuff?

[ June 29, 2001: Message edited by: tse ]

**DONOTDELETE**
06-29-2001, 02:17 PM
Hey TSE,
I see that Paul has not responded yet. But I\'ll take a crack at your question. Andro is potent as far as the smell. All you get is alcohol that dies off quickly and pheros. So take it easy try 2 sprays max ( 1- 4.2 and 1- Attraction). These are heavyweights in phero Load, and a good cologne to help cover the smell. Attraction has a light scent that blends well with allot of scents. But with the cologne, do not go over board. I have found that when you go to heavy with the cologne it just smells like you took a bath in the stuff. So even if you are getting hits, your targets might not like the heavy smell of the cologne and you might get negative results for your outting. So \"Go light\" would be my recommendation.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-29-2001, 05:34 PM
Now I\'m really confused, you say that 2 sprays at max but in my last topic \"hair trick\" Paul says 3 sprays of andro 4.2 plus 4-5 sprays of attraction. I need a second opinion.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-30-2001, 02:46 AM
sorry i should clarify ive been very busy with work so havent had a chance to come in and continue but yes here it is max of two sprays of either on your hair and the rest on your shirt front and back up to a maximum of 8 in total just to get a better response than the suppliers recommendation to prove to yourself or others who may use it that this stuff really works

**DONOTDELETE**
06-30-2001, 07:35 AM
Ok I get it , so a maximum of 8 sprays of the two products together but no more than 2 sprays on hair and distribute the rest, I think I\'m gonna start with 2 sprays of andro on my hair and 2 sprays of attraction on my shirt and maybe 2 drops of ae on my neck, maybe the 8 sprays would be better for a nightclub, what do you guys think?

[ June 30, 2001: Message edited by: tse ]

a.k.a.
06-30-2001, 11:10 AM
Edge has 2mg pheros/17ml. Andro has 4.2mg/30ml = 2.38mg/17ml. Attraction has 8.8mg/30ml = 4.99/17ml.
So, in theory, one spray of Andro + one spray of Attraction should give you more pheromones than three sprays of Edge. If more than two sprays of Edge is an overload for you, I would invest in an atomizer, premix the stuff, and test one spray at a time.
A one to one mixture should give you something close to a 4:3 ratio of androstenone to androstenol.That sounds like a good place to start, and if it doesn\'t work you can always add more Andro to raise the ratio of androstenone.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-30-2001, 11:37 AM
yes but i discovered that 1 spray of the edge is equal to about 3 sprays of attraction or andro, because the atomizer releases a bigger quantity so 1 spray of andro+1spray of attraction gives 7.37 mg of pheros, 1 spray of the edge gives 6mg then, if you take in consideration that attraction has nice smell, maybe it is possible to use so many sprays of both products.
so in theory the 8 sprays of attraction/andro Paul is talking about shouldn\'t be an overdose maybe just maybe, now that I think so, andro smells like alcohol but doesn\'t have such a strong cat pee smell as the edge, so maybe that gives me more reason to believe Paul, Paul has lots of experience with this two products as well however opinions may differ.
If you guys out there can give more opinions please reply or call 1-800-androattraction.

[ June 30, 2001: Message edited by: tse ]