PDA

View Full Version : sexual side of npa...

punisher
07-22-2007, 05:48 PM
hi guys,

i have been using npa with soe, and i cant get any form of sexual vibe from npa. i use about 4 dabs of npa. 2

on my neck and 2 behind the ears. people still are nice so i dont think i am overdosing so what do i do. should i

use more. i have read that some folks need lots more. any advice. thanks

TRDE59
07-22-2007, 06:38 PM
wow.... that's a lot of npa.

Sometimes you use too much and people's brains go into "does not compute" mode, basically ignoring the pheros

completely.

Try just one dab...

SixSlinger
07-22-2007, 07:13 PM
I agree....I used TE for a

while (same mones as NPA), and I would only get hits hours and hours after I put it on, and that was just one spray.

I am 23, and I think it is just way too easy to OD on the NONE, especially being young. That being said, I am a

pretty nice guy, and I use NONE to give off a little more of a "bad ass" vibe, which I think it does.

punisher
07-22-2007, 07:49 PM
so do u think that te and the

npa are any good for me. i am 28 years old. any advice would be good. maybe turn down the dose

SixSlinger
07-22-2007, 07:52 PM
Yea....you should definitely

be able to find a dosage that works.....try 1 dab of NPA on your wrist, and MAYBE 1 on your neck....start really

low. I know it is hard to believe that 1 dab of anything will produce results, but trust me.

punisher
07-22-2007, 08:00 PM
six slinger, so u have good

results with npa. how old are u. thanks for the advice

College_Man
07-22-2007, 11:04 PM
Ive also used TE, with

limited results as I think I used too much. Does anyone know how many dabs of TE would equal a dab of NPA as the

opening is bigger?

gaf
07-23-2007, 03:11 AM
NPA is around 4 times stronger then

TE , thats all I know...
On saturday night I used a pea size drop of TE gel. Man, people hated me and would run off

asap. Just as well they were complete strangers or I would have been worried.
The first few times I used NPA 2 dabs

was a great amount , these days I'm a bit stressed at work and even one dab turns me into the scary dude in the

corner. Hence I've been pretty much mone free over the last month.

Thats the hidden danger of 'mones , if you

are bright and happy you'll be sweet! If you are a bit stressed and on edge, do not use none! (well thats on me at

least.)