PDA

View Full Version : npa

beansy95
07-21-2007, 08:52 AM
hi guys pretty new to pheromone I

just pick a bottle of npa what is suggestions for best results. I would like to test on my girl tonight. Thamks for

the info:cheers:

terry0400-40
07-21-2007, 08:59 AM
hi

guys pretty new to pheromone I just pick a bottle of npa what is suggestions for best results. I would like to test

on my girl tonight. Thamks for the info:cheers:Hmmmm well id say at a glance

just apply a tiny dab below each ear and cover lightly with a fragrance that she enjoys on you usually. :wave:

beansy95
07-21-2007, 04:05 PM
thanks for the tip let you

tomorrow how it goes

Sigma
07-21-2007, 04:45 PM
thanks for

the tip let you tomorrow how it goes

take some time to experiment with the stuff before busting it out on

an important day. Don't be disappointed if you don't see the results you were expecting right away, especially

without enough time to experiment and figure out how it works with you.

Try varying the doses..start low and

build upwards until you see good effects.

beansy95
07-21-2007, 05:19 PM
just wondering if add to 2 dabs

of npa with pherlure will do anything or just offset each other. or is it better to mix with colone.

terry0400-40
07-22-2007, 02:06 AM
just

wondering if add to 2 dabs of npa with pherlure will do anything or just offset each other. or is it better to mix

with colone.If you have used the Pherlure in the company of your girl and

she does appreciate the fragrance associated with it then by all means use a spray as a

coverscent.

Or if she is not aquainted with the fragrance of the Pherlure then it will be preferable to use a

cologn or a fragrance that she appreciates or is familiar with on you.

Take Sigmas advice and start out with small

application of the NPA and take time to become familiar with its characteristics.

I have had excellent results with

Androstenone products, including NPA that i always have a stock of.

Sometimes results may vary from excellent to

fair depending upon certain aspects of the womens ovulation cycle, and this can be noticed especially when using a

pheromone product that predominantly comprises Androstenone as its main active pheromone as in the case of

NPA.

Just

out of interest please let us know how you have been applying Pherlure and what amount your usual application is if

you have previously used it, and what is your opinions of its effects.

Thanks heaps, and good luck with your NPA

research. :thumbsup:

beansy95
07-25-2007, 07:58 PM
I've worn pherlure a couple

times but not with much reaction maybe I am just apply it right I put 2 spray on my neck and wrist. I tried the npa

and a reg. colone seemed she was more touchy feely than she normally would be after she work all day but nothing

crazy like mauling me or anything 1 drop npa with 3 drop of colone and spyed on me one just see the effects I took

your warning that work pretty good so up the dose by one and see what happens check in soon