PDA

View Full Version : What to wear in crowded place?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 05:24 AM
Well, I will give my pheros a spin today. I will go to an Irish pub that gets really crowded (one can hardly walk in there). There is a lot of physical contact (you can actually feel womens breasts on your back/arms as they pass). Tons of drop dead gorgeous.

So here is what I have:

PI (unscented)
SOE
TE (unscented)
Musk oil
Armani\'s fragance

What should I wear and how much?

I am ready to experiment. So if you have any ideas on how to behave also, I will do it for the sake of phero research!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 10:28 AM
BadGrass;

This is one environment that you need to be careful of the bad OD effect. In clubs that have some circulation in them and are more open you load up pretty heavily. But if it is a very crowded spot then go easy. You have some great products in your arsenal. I have had two or three bad experiences with a Bad OD. All times were with either TE or NPA. Both are heavy hitters. But we went to a club that is more open then went to another joint that was small but sardine packed. Major tude from guys, allot of staring, and not from females. But on the other hand some solid hits from fems and then some major \"I do not want to talk to you\" with attitude from fems as well. Kinda funny though that one of those tude girls, I did not even want to talk to her. She was just standing next to the bar and I was trying to get the bartenders attention. So be careful.

I have found that when going into environs like the place you described, that a light load of heavy hitters works well, and you even have SOE. I would suggest the following;

1 spray of TE to naked chest
1 Spray TE to hair (if you have any..if not spray some TE on your hand and rub behind ears down the back side of you neck (about half a spray total)).
A roll of SOE on the front side of neck, both sides.
And then apply your cologne...but go easy on it Armani has some real heavy base notes in its smell that lingers for a long time. If you can find I would try Xyrus, or if you can find and like a lighter but good scent try to find New West it is out of production but you can still find on the Net.

The Musk oil add a drop if you want on your wrists the back of them. When you talk and gesture the nol floats about.

Anyway Hope this helps.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 05:52 AM
TallCoolOne, thank you for your recommendations. Anyway, since I could not read your post I used 1 drop of PI, one spray of TE in chest and two sprays of Armani.

The place is SO crowded it is very hard to walk in there and I got pushed around a lot. I definetly hit on one lady when I was outside waiting to enter the place. I do not think my pheros worked for me in that place. It was so hot everyone was sweating and lots of smoke too.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 07:30 AM
Ill have to agree, its hard to guage what to use and when for crowded situations. For example i OD monsterly -(3 spray attraction, 2 drop PI, 2 spray Edge, 2 spray realm women)- It was quite odd because in a crowded party situation i got 3 good solid hits that were probably phero\'s. Oddly enough another girl that i didnt see and didnt talk to me apparantly talked to one of my friend\'s GF\'s and said \"i dont like the way he smells, why does he smell like that\" luckily they replied with an i dont know.

Now with the same OD 2 hours later (some probably wore off) i was walking home from a party at college and bummed a girl a ciggarrete, she said \"can i hug u?\" for no apparent reason and all of her friends wanted to hug me to so i did. then she wanted me to come back to her party that night.

OD was wierd for me but theres some cases and examples of what might happen...