PDA

View Full Version : Are there any worthwhile mones at that Other site?

College_Man
07-19-2007, 10:40 PM
im sure some of you know the other site. To those who know both sites,what, if any, are their

worthwhile products? Ill probably get that $15coupon so i might test some to-go sizes out. Ive heard IFM, IO,

MX135and CTTM2 are good, any opinions? or are there very similar productshere to those?

I wouldn't really order

much besides trial sizes from them because i have no idea whats in their products.

Gegogi
07-20-2007, 01:48 AM
For general use, try Ammo and IH

to start with. For hardcore horndoggin' I prefer NPA or TE over TUTH.

Be forewarned their service is dog slow.

If you need it next week buy from LS first. The "other" stuff will arrive but it will be the time of year when

leaves turn golden.

Mtnjim
07-20-2007, 10:30 AM
Be forewarned

their service is dog slow.

I don't know about that. When I've ordered early in the day from here, I've

gotten my order in 2 days, when I've done the same at "that other place", I've gotten my order the next day. Of

course Los Angeles is closer to me than Colorado. I've also heard of orders from both places taking an

inordinately long time to reach their destinations. I'd say both places have good customer service and what

you buy depends on what you like. By the way, "that other place" has a thread asking if there is anything "good"

over here and this place is spoken highly of "over there".

Gegogi
07-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Maybe I was unluckly, but both my

"other place" orders took 5-6 weeks to process! And nothing was custom or special order. They shipped 2nd day air to

Honolulu for free but offered no explanation. I heard many batches must be mixed on a need to ship basis and they

often get behind.

With all that said, they filled the 2nd order with freebies--full sized bottles of IS, TAF as

well as a dozen togos--so that made up for it! I hear many OP employees are on vacation so I'd expect delays but

hopefully I'm wrong.

College_Man
07-20-2007, 01:19 PM
yeah im looking for mones

from there to use with TE which I already have, and SOE which I will be obtaining shortly.

btw what is in Ammo?

I thought it was pretty much similar to AE, which i'll probably get from here as well.

Also, is IO similar to

SOE?

bubblebob
07-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Ammo is similar to Alter Ego,

but the mix of nol, rone and none is a little different (less aggressive, I believe). Plus there's one additional

mone.

IO is a mixture of Alpha-Nol and Beta-Nol (70/30 I believe), SOE is a mixture of Alpha-Nol and -Rone. I

guess the effects would be quite similar, maybe IO is a little more effective in terms of opening up and

communication...

And yes, it obviously does take a while until the products are shipped - I'm waiting for a

week now... :(

College_Man
07-20-2007, 02:55 PM
what about IFM and CTTM2,

are there any products similar to either of those here?

College_Man
07-20-2007, 03:11 PM
EDIT double post

terry0400-40
07-20-2007, 03:44 PM
Yes the standard Ammunition is 1.5MG/30ML. comprising 3

pheromones.

Alter Ego is 3.375MG/7.5ML. comprising 3

pheromones.

The diference in strength being close

to

One drop of Ammo = 1mcg

Pheromone.

One drop of AE

=16mcg.

The main strength difference is that a bottle of

AE contains 1875mcg of Pheromones MORE than a standard bottle of Ammo.

So for the standard dose of 3 drops of AE in strength you would have to use over 6 sprays of

the standard AMMO to have the comparable amount of Pheromone quantity applied.

So therefore at the standard maximum recommended use of AE x 3 drops then a person could

expect to get about 70 applications from the AE bottle.

And applying the same amount of pheromone content as used above a person could expect to get

about 32 applications from the standard AMMO bottle.

The

point being considering the fact that AE is 2 and 1/3 times more potent in pheromone strength when compared with the

standard Ammunition then it can be considered a harder product.

Especially in the case for AE where the phrase " less is more" can easily be applied when

discribing this potent product.

Like even one drop of AE

will give nearly the same Androstenone content as 3 sprays of standard AMMO. :wave:

College_Man
07-20-2007, 03:56 PM
Ive noticed you have used

IFM before (in one of your mixes i believe) was it a quality product and would you buy it again? and/or do you have

an opinion on IO, CTTM2, or MX135?

Sigma
07-20-2007, 06:06 PM
Yes the standard Ammunition is 1.5MG/30ML.

comprising 3 pheromones.

Alter Ego is 3.375MG/7.5ML.

comprising 3 pheromones.

The diference in strength being

close to

One drop of Ammo = 1mcg

Pheromone.

One drop of AE

=16mcg.

The main strength difference is that a bottle of

AE contains 1875mcg of Pheromones MORE than a standard bottle of Ammo.

So for the standard dose of 3 drops of AE in strength you would have to use over 6 sprays of

the standard AMMO to have the comparable amount of Pheromone quantity applied.

So therefore at the standard maximum recommended use of AE x 3 drops then a person could

expect to get about 70 applications from the AE bottle.

And applying the same amount of pheromone content as used above a person could expect to get

about 32 applications from the standard AMMO bottle.

The

point being considering the fact that AE is 2 and 1/3 times more potent in pheromone strength when compared with the

standard Ammunition then it can be considered a harder product.

Especially in the case for AE where the phrase " less is more" can easily be applied when

discribing this potent product.

Like even one drop of AE

will give nearly the same Androstenone content as 3 sprays of standard AMMO. :wave:

Actually 1 spray of ammo contains 7.5 mcg of pheromones. Also ammo contains four

pheromones: alpha androstenol, androsterone, TAA, androstenone.

Gegogi
07-20-2007, 06:07 PM
I'm partial to the double

strength Ammo. But, yeah, AE may be a better deal if you like the scent. AE scent doesn't agree with my nose.

Ammo's scent is nice--not amazing--and smells like a close clone of Nautica Competition, sorta a more pungent/spicy

stone's throw from Chrome.

Both products seem to balance the social with a nice underlying sexual vibe. Not in

your face like NPA/TE but nonetheless ever present.

If I could get an unscented AE I'd buy it instead and cover

with my fav cologne.

Sigma
07-20-2007, 06:17 PM
what

about IFM and CTTM2, are there any products similar to either of those here?

CTTM 2 is straight alpha

androstenol and beta androstenol in a 50/50 ratio. Very easy to duplicate yourself with chemset products.

Other

places other products tends to contain a number of steering pheromones that facilitate positive effects and mediate

negatives. Might be a little more difficult to duplicate those...particularly those that use pheromones that

aren't available elsewhere (as far as we know anyway)

terry0400-40
07-21-2007, 01:42 AM
Actually 1 spray of ammo contains 7.5 mcg of pheromones. Also ammo contains four pheromones:

alpha androstenol, androsterone, TAA, androstenone.Hi ya buddy, yes the Ammo

does contain 7.5mcg per spray including 2.5mcg which is stated to be Androstenone on the sales

page.

The

Technical commentary on the Ammo sales ordering page is as quoted "Contains 3 human pheromones in an attractive

department store quality cologne"

But i am aware that you have been familiar with the product for a long time so you probably

have additional knowledge that is not quoted on the Ammo sales page as yet.

terry0400-40
07-21-2007, 02:02 AM
Ive noticed you have used IFM before (in one of your mixes i believe) was it a quality

product and would you buy it again? and/or do you have an opinion on IO, CTTM2, or MX135?Yes i have used IFM and use it in mixes usually and it certainly enhances the general overall mood of

the women at my table.

Given the positive results i have obtained with it i am actually going to order some A1 when the

IFM finishes as i am led to believe that A1 is a component of IFM but i do not know what else, and or the amounts of

actually what is in the formulation of IFM.

I havent used IO but i have used CTTM 2 and i also have had success with it in

intimate settings.

The same goes for Spaceland which is a wonderfull and potent form of Androstenol and it has

certainly given me some good fun results .

I have also used it in mixes and it certainly enhances and works fine with

other Pheromones.

WorkingMann
07-21-2007, 09:39 AM
By the

way, "that other place" has a thread asking if there is anything "good" over here and this place is spoken highly of

"over there".

Year and it's because this place is SO GREAT :wub: I'll never go anywhere else.. I know I

get good products, for reasonably prices, great great GREAT customer service you NEVER get anywhere else and I get

the results I want from these great products so I don't have an urge to "try something different" because I've got

what I want right here :lol:

bubblebob
07-21-2007, 10:12 AM
I don't have any of their

products yet (with the exception of A314, but I have ordered it from LS), but by reading their forum I'm convinced

they have some great things over there.

A great advantage of their products is the modular approach - they

have products for several intentions, such as Instant Openness for enhancements in communication quantity, Instant

Honesty for deepening the communication and more rapport, Female Magic to put women at ease around you, Turn Up The

Heat (a low-key none product (only 2,5 mcg per spray, which is ideal for me as most LS none products carry far too

much none for someone like me)) to make things sexual and so on... So you basically should get a small bunch of

products and mix them according to your intentions.

Additionally it's the place to be for the

mad-scientist-phero-user. They have tons of experimental stuff - experimental mixes, different mones for which the

effect they have is not yet clear, and even the so-called putatives that probably have pheromonal activity but they

are not entirely sure. All for a very low price so experimenting with new things is rather cheap.

I love LS

to pieces as it is the place that brought me into the amazing world of pheromones and carries a lot of great

products, but I will venture into "the other place, who's name shall not be mentioned" (sorry, am currently reading

the latest Harry Potter :)), too to see if they offer good additions to the LS products. I'm a rather curious guy

and have to try different things...

Sigma
07-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Year and

it's because this place is SO GREAT :wub: I'll never go anywhere else.. I know I get good products, for reasonably

prices, great great GREAT customer service you NEVER get anywhere else and I get the results I want from these great

products so I don't have an urge to "try something different" because I've got what I want right here

:lol:

In all fairness (because I spoke highly of LS 'over there'), venturing out 'over there' has

proven beneficial. Both LS and 'OP' have a lot of good pheromone products, and are hands down the most reputable

phero stores. In fact although I haven't shopped here for a while, my next phero purchase will likely come from

here. I want some NPA! 'OP' has a vast offering of different pheromones that really open up new ways of using

pheromones, many of which have proven quite effective. (TAA, P79, P74 , P93 have become staple pheromones to

me)

Personally I think by limiting the scope of our phero usage to one store, you ultimately limit the

opportunities you have with them. On the flipside, however, I've had some rather bad experiences shopping from

stores other than LS and 'OP'.

College_Man
07-21-2007, 05:40 PM
What is TAA?

Oceanborn
07-21-2007, 11:14 PM
It's good to see MHarris and

Bruce become friends again! :)

terry0400-40
07-22-2007, 03:15 AM
TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE

WorkingMann
07-22-2007, 06:47 AM
Sigma

"Personally I think

by limiting the scope of our phero usage to one store, you ultimately limit the opportunities you have with

them."

Well I can't totally agree.. I'm happy with my results so why try to dig deeper when you have found

enough gold so you don't have to find more because you can live the way you want to..
Year you could dig deeper

and find more and live mooore wealthy but why if you're happy with what you've already found

Gegogi
07-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Human nature is such that one is

rarely satisfied and is always searching for more of a good thing. It's the thing that drives humanity forward as

we push boundaries and frontiers. Sure it's trivial to compare mone use with exploration of the "New World" or

outer space, but it's the same basic human need/desire at work.

I'll have to agree with Sigma, OP has enriched

and refined my experience considerably but LS remains a staple on my mone table.

WorkingMann
07-22-2007, 01:27 PM
Geg I don't say I can't

see why others would wonna go there..
All I'm saying is I'm happy with the results I'm already getting so why

should I go somewhere else to find more or better when I'm already happy?
Other people can do as they wan't but

I'm happy with what I got so I can't see why I should try out something else..

If you're satisfied with your

woman and what you have together why should you go out and see if you could get something better when you could use

the same time being happy with the one you got..

But there's always people that wants more and thats also fine

because those people find new things for the rest of us.. But if you don't have an urge for something I can't see

why to investigate..
Here some would say "you're missing out on something great" and possible they're right but

so what if they are glad as things are going now..
Sometimes ignorance is a bless..

Gone
07-22-2007, 09:57 PM
Hello.

I’m

a traveler from a far-away land known here as OP, while there, here is known as OP.

I started my journey there at OP here, and was pleased.

Branching out, I purchased and journeyed here at OP there, and was also pleased.

:LOL:

Sigma
07-23-2007, 02:15 AM
What is

TAA?

The primary pheromone in Instant Shine. Uplifting, mood elevating, energetic pheromone

belmont
10-19-2007, 10:56 PM
yes, been 8 days and my order

from them is still "processing'...."amazing" speed...

the longest processing time from here is 3 days but most

probably 1 day....

terry0400-40
10-20-2007, 11:40 AM
yes,

been 8 days and my order from them is still "processing'...."amazing" speed...

the longest processing time from

here is 3 days but most probably 1 day....I ordered from The Other-Place on

the 18 September and my order still hasn"t arrived, and service@O-P will not

communicate with me, so it looks like my $64 is down the drain. Oh :frustrate

djufo
10-20-2007, 02:13 PM
thta other site seems to be

down...I've tried from like a week ago to go there and the website and/or online store doesn't work.

belmont
10-20-2007, 05:41 PM
I ordered from The Other-Place on the 18 September and

my order still hasn"t arrived, and service@O-P will not communicate with me, so it looks like my $64 is down the

drain. Oh :frustrate

i am glad i didn't spend much since it is the 1st order and their

site is laggy compared to here. normally for the 1st order with any online store...i dun buy much...so in case i got

scammed its not alot and there is a need to see the service as well.

Here is better, things go faster and

normally under 10 days i got my stuff....

hope u get ur stuff soon....any more stories of missing parcels from

the other site ?

terry0400-40
10-21-2007, 01:18 AM
i am

glad i didn't spend much since it is the 1st order and their site is laggy compared to here. normally for the 1st

order with any online store...i dun buy much...so in case i got scammed its not alot and there is a need to see the

service as well.

Here is better, things go faster and normally under 10 days i got my stuff....

hope u get

ur stuff soon....any more stories of missing parcels from the other site ?when i said i had $64 go down the drain it was really only $57 in US dollars and that included $10 on

postage.

I

have previously ordered products at O-P about 5 previous orders that were delivered very well, and back then in

October 2006 my service dept emails were answered in a very pleasant and satisfying helpfull

manner.

But

now that i have a real problem with a missing order i have not had an answer from service as i have been emailing

for 2 weeks with no answer.

I think they may be relocating their operation and warehouse, so may be putting a strain on their

resources, I have been looked after good in the past orders i have submitted and once i had a few leaking 5 ml

sprayers that i did receive credits on, but even at this time the service dept was knocked out and i had to get

attention to the administrator by PM, BUT the administrator is not answering any PMs now due to family pressures

which i can empathise with, but at least there should be a reliable communication with their customer service when

emailing to the adress posted up.:(

belmont
10-21-2007, 02:22 AM
when i said i had $64 go down the drain it was really

only $57 in US dollars and that included $10 on postage.

I

have previously ordered products at O-P about 5 previous orders that were delivered very well, and back then in

October 2006 my service dept emails were answered in a very pleasant and satisfying helpfull

manner.

But now that i have a real problem with a missing

order i have not had an answer from service as i have been emailing for 2 weeks with no answer.

I think they may be relocating their operation and warehouse, so may be putting

a strain on their resources, I have been looked after good in the past orders i have submitted and once i had a few

leaking 5 ml sprayers that i did receive credits on, but even at this time the service dept was knocked out and i

had to get attention to the administrator by PM, BUT the administrator is not answering any PMs now due to family

pressures which i can empathise with, but at least there should be a reliable communication with their customer

service when emailing to the adress posted up.:(

yes, they should have someone to do the

answering of emails etc since they know they are relocating. now i don't know if the A1 and betanol can arrive in

time for me to try on the gal i like...she might leave the company in 2-3 weeks time and i really want to get close

to her....not dat i rely solely on pheromones but she eat breakfast with me 5 days a week and thus she is the best

person to test out the pheromones as well....someone u like, close proximity, frequent meet ups....this is the

scenario everyone wants.

terry0400-40
10-21-2007, 02:39 AM
yes,

they should have someone to do the answering of emails etc since they know they are relocating. now i don't know if

the A1 and betanol can arrive in time for me to try on the gal i like...she might leave the company in 2-3 weeks

time and i really want to get close to her....not dat i rely solely on pheromones but she eat breakfast with me 5

days a week and thus she is the best person to test out the pheromones as well....someone u like, close proximity,

frequent meet ups....this is the scenario everyone wants.Really good

choice of Pheromones you have ordered Belmont, I dont see why you will have a long wait for the order, Has it been

shipped yet ?

You do your testing like me "Up close and

personal" I have had some freaking amazing results in like manner.

My mix was giving me a real blast of MAX attention today and lots of hugs and random neck kisses,

even the snobs, yuppies and tryhards were unusually friendly towards me.

It was laid on a base of JPG cologne, 1/2 gel/pkt AE + NPA x 2 drops + 8mcg of Androsterone.

belmont
10-21-2007, 03:00 AM
Really good choice of Pheromones you have ordered

Belmont, I dont see why you will have a long wait for the order, Has it been shipped yet ?

You do your testing like me "Up close and personal" I have had

some freaking amazing results in like manner.

My mix was giving

me a real blast of MAX attention today and lots of hugs and random neck kisses, even the snobs, yuppies and tryhards

were unusually friendly towards me.

It was laid on a base of

JPG cologne, 1/2 gel/pkt AE + NPA x 2 drops + 8mcg of Androsterone.

its still

'Processing'....its simply "amazing"...it might be my last order from them...haha.

it takes time for the

pheromones to hit and the best time is during a meal as she won't be moving around much and its close as she is

infront of u...directly infront of ur neck, wrist, chest etc where the application points are.

i am planning to

use chikara gel for a change...how much should i use ? 1/2 pkt is abt the same as 2x chikara spray ? or do i use 1

full pkt ? haha

terry0400-40
10-21-2007, 11:48 AM
its

still 'Processing'....its simply "amazing"...it might be my last order from them...haha.

it takes time for the

pheromones to hit and the best time is during a meal as she won't be moving around much and its close as she is

infront of u...directly infront of ur neck, wrist, chest etc where the application points are.

i am planning to

use chikara gel for a change...how much should i use ? 1/2 pkt is abt the same as 2x chikara spray ? or do i use 1

full pkt ? hahaGood strategy the above meal

testing.
Start out with 1/2 gel/pkt Chikara and if she is

reacting favourably then try out the full one next day to amp it up.

jeremiahjames
11-05-2007, 08:38 AM
hey guys! been on the

other site for about 6 months, regular poster, intro'd friends to there site who ordered, and in no way have felt

loved over there, and had a falling out over 1 post re: shipping and delivery. this was on a thread where evryone

was complaining about this issue.

yes i've had repeat problems with delivery over there at the "other

place"....with orders taking ages, and i have now defected to "the other side" :) heh heh...

they generously give

gift vouchers to make up for delayed shipping, but now reneged on them, as well as my order. why? for complaining

about shipping in a thread where about 30 people complained. ...atm though, the site is a mess.

i was about to

receive 1 of the last batches of many of there experimental stuff like p74/p79/p93 and all the a314 variations. now

its all out of stock and they r telling evryone "u can only buy these advanced products [MX series stuff and

putatives] if youve been there for a year".

sooo many amazing threads over there about the efficacy of MX103,

MX149 etc. , and now they wont let anyone try it anyway and our always out of stock of any of these advanced MX

products. but so many of there threads then r like a tease as u hear about how good they r, but then cant order it

in any way. so i spent 2 months researching all there experimental stuff, only to have my order refunded.

yes

they dont reply to emails either, if u send a PM it takes ages for a response too.

terry0400-40
11-05-2007, 11:12 AM
hey guys! been on the other site for about 6 months, regular poster, intro'd friends

to there site who ordered, and in no way have felt loved over there, and had a falling out over 1 post re: shipping

and delivery. this was on a thread where evryone was complaining about this issue.

yes i've had repeat problems

with delivery over there at the "other place"....with orders taking ages, and i have now defected to "the other

side" :) heh heh...

they generously give gift vouchers to make up for delayed shipping, but now reneged on them,

as well as my order. why? for complaining about shipping in a thread where about 30 people complained. ...atm

though, the site is a mess.

i was about to receive 1 of the last batches of many of there experimental stuff

like p74/p79/p93 and all the a314 variations. now its all out of stock and they r telling evryone "u can only buy

these advanced products [MX series stuff and putatives] if youve been there for a year".

sooo many amazing

threads over there about the efficacy of MX103, MX149 etc. , and now they wont let anyone try it anyway and our

always out of stock of any of these advanced MX products. but so many of there threads then r like a tease as u hear

about how good they r, but then cant order it in any way. so i spent 2 months researching all there experimental

stuff, only to have my order refunded.

yes they dont reply to emails either, if u send a PM it takes ages for a

response too.:welcome: JJ, I for one can empathize with you as i have been a

member there for over a year and i am still waiting for an order i paid for on 18 Sept, And I HAVE GIVEN UP TRYING

TO GET SOME "CUSTOMER SERVICE" at the O-P.

You may be reashored the customer service here at L-S is Friendly Efficient and

Dynamic, and so are the sales team and also the Admin so go ahead and have a great experience. :cheers:

jeremiahjames
11-08-2007, 05:31 AM
yep they pride themselves

on being super friendly at the OP and a free expression forum, but it is anything but. ... the minute u make

suggestions on any way they can improve there effciency and Jasmin took it the wrong way ......i was just trying to

be helpful. but it is pretty stupid reading : "mx149 plus a314 equals sextacular" or mad taters "instant caucasian

magic mix",... if u cant even order it because youre too "inexperienced" or because its out of stock. on here u can

order whatever u want. its like a kid in a candy store with his mouth salivating and being told hes a penny short of

buying the gobstopper :)

well ive tried upteen times to email and PM them re: orders and they never get

back....i

terry0400-40
11-08-2007, 09:41 AM
yep they pride themselves on being super friendly at the OP and a free expression

forum, but it is anything but. ... the minute u make suggestions on any way they can improve there effciency and

Jasmin took it the wrong way ......i was just trying to be helpful. but it is pretty stupid reading : "mx149 plus

a314 equals sextacular" or mad taters "instant caucasian magic mix",... if u cant even order it because youre too

"inexperienced" or because its out of stock. on here u can order whatever u want. its like a kid in a candy store

with his mouth salivating and being told hes a penny short of buying the gobstopper :)

well ive tried upteen

times to email and PM them re: orders and they never get back....iWhy oh

why then BOTHER it's really not worth it all in the long run with all the uncertaintys and unfullfilled high hopes.

Go with your gut feelings and let go altogether.

There are so many excellent products in the L-S store here including

concentrated supplies of quality tested and proven products that a person really does not have to venture away to

obtain the results they are seeking to suit themselves and to obtain very consistant results that will put a smile

on your face time and time again.

I have received some worthwhile pheromones from several outside sources and that is fine, But

they are no better than what i could have received by staying put and giving my trade to

L-S.

And you

are dealing with real people here who you can communicate with hastle free and warmly accommodating is the truth,

with no candy coated false fronted veneers to suck you in as in the O-P.

The service at L-S is consistant professional

and personal, so combine this with the high grade products and a great forum and there you have it as what you see

is what you get. :wave:

tounge
11-08-2007, 11:54 AM
[quote=jeremiahjames;204 but it is

pretty stupid reading : "mx149 plus a314 equals sextacular" or mad taters "instant caucasian magic

mix",.../quote]

Exactly. You gotta watch the sensationalists. Some are either plants or jokers who

post a bunch of BS,laughing at people who spend their hard earned dough on their phony posts. Not to mention a

couple of folks who are motor mouths and are in virtualy every stinkin thread.:run:

The other place has some

decent products as do other phero retailers. I would say that LS is still the best.

belmont
11-09-2007, 11:55 PM
dats it ! i've had enough.

Those buggers there are bullshitters....they emailed me on 30/10/2007 saying my order was shipped (Ordered date

12/10/2007) and then today 10/11/2007 they again say it is shipped but this time with a tracking number in the

email. This obviously mean it wasn't sent on 30/10/2007 ! I have waited 10 days in vain thinking its on route.

I've had enough of them....

jeremiahjames
11-13-2007, 08:35 AM
sad thing is Belmont,

Terry, ......they have great products too. but waiitng nearly 2 months for a standard order after paying express

postage is unacceptable.

They r very friendly and helpful on the forum there too and Jasmin seems wonderful, but

they just frustrate me with there inconsistency and unavailability of experimental products, no tot mentiomn the

fact they recently introduce a new rule preventing all but the most experienced from testing them out. its like

reading about the wonders of the NPA/ SOE combo. and not being able to order it.

what procudts there do i

like?

been using Ammo and its amazing! for the 1st time i covered just 1 Ammo with 2 Aqua da gio at a club, and

girls were grinding up against me, moving from other end of the dance floor to invade my personal space, etc.

DIHL's from a Latina, [latins love this stuff], then she volunteers her number which never usually happens.

jeremiahjames
11-13-2007, 08:47 AM
1. so Ammo is my favourite

there...A314/Ammo is a nice combo...but i think Ammo offers more on its own as a stand alone. funny thing? got

really bad repsonses from it when i 1st started, now, months later, cant go wrong with it.

2. There other great

product? IFM.
IFM, perhaps there equivalent of A1, works very well for me with nols. both beta and alpha.

its

crushy, not horny like Ammo. like tehy get a dreamy look, taht they r "falling for you", rather than a seductive,

horny, lusty vibe u can get with Ammo.

Had some great experiences with the IH/IO/IFM combo., girls can get abit

obsessive....yet its subtle, like im at a party, and had no idea the girl was crazy for me, till she asked 3 times

for my facebook name and number, anotehr girl id just met didnt lead on too much, but made me a cd the next day, and

got pissed that the previous girl had asked for my digits. a 3rd girl dated me a few times giving me DIHL's while

wearing this stuff....its a "youre a nice guy not a bad boy, ud make a good BF" vibe.....take more than 2 sprays and

it turned on me tiwce though. thats my thershold before i get nasty depressive effects and the girls get angry. this

happened a few times, so its tricky to use IMHO.

3. IO - average.
4. IS - average. but killer combo. when

combined with Ammo. at the right ratios, i am the alpha king.
3. a314 solo - average, but nice smell. combines with

IS or IO? average. with Ammo or Ammo/IO - good, but IO can screw it up too.

but definately the simple 1-2 Ammo's

with your favourite cologne. eg. Aqua Da Gio.

havent compared m with Chikara or Alter Ego [ the most similar] so

cant compare - anyone know?

Gegogi
11-13-2007, 03:19 PM
OP is in transition--moved

house--and orders are slow and appear disorganized. I'm sure once they finish the process things will get back to

normal. Meanwhile there's plenty of stuff here to play with.

belmont
11-13-2007, 03:35 PM
OP is in

transition--moved house--and orders are slow and appear disorganized. I'm sure once they finish the process things

will get back to normal. Meanwhile there's plenty of stuff here to play with.

yah...playing with A1 and

b-nol now...couldn't forget the dreamy eyes of my friend the other time i ate ice-cream with her...1st time i have

seen dat.

jeremiahjames
11-13-2007, 07:18 PM
yes belmont - thats

exactly what happens when wearing Androstadione [A1 or IFM.]......i suspect there r differences in the 2 products.

is A1 in oil form?

Beta-nol and A1 is one of the best combo's out there - perfect for dating. they r perfectly

complimentary comfort enhancers - the 2 best.

but Ifm, for me atleast anyway, is tricky, and if i over-apply [ie.

3 sprays], the girls turns narky, i get depressed, even despondent.

but yes, there eyes get dreamy, on none, the

eyes get lusty.

belmont
11-14-2007, 03:17 AM
yes

belmont - thats exactly what happens when wearing Androstadione [A1 or IFM.]......i suspect there r differences in

the 2 products. is A1 in oil form?

Beta-nol and A1 is one of the best combo's out there - perfect for dating.

they r perfectly complimentary comfort enhancers - the 2 best.

but Ifm, for me atleast anyway, is tricky, and if

i over-apply [ie. 3 sprays], the girls turns narky, i get depressed, even despondent.

but yes, there eyes get

dreamy, on none, the eyes get lusty.

the a1 and bnol is in ethanol base...i just added it into my

SOE...no problem mixing.

belmont
11-21-2007, 03:41 AM
such good service from the other

site...til now i have yet to receive anything....no reply to emails...nothing. they gave me a tracking number and

when i checked it, it says that the physical parcel has yet to reach USPS...dats very nice of them...just file a

tracking with USPS and sit on the parcel....very "professional"

terry0400-40
11-21-2007, 04:36 PM
such

good service from the other site...til now i have yet to receive anything....no reply to emails...nothing. they gave

me a tracking number and when i checked it, it says that the physical parcel has yet to reach USPS...dats very nice

of them...just file a tracking with USPS and sit on the parcel....very "professional"People should realize by now if they play with fire they are going to get burnt,

My order still hasn't arrived after months and the O-P dont

give a rats arse and will not communicate in the least, well i have learned my lesson and i will be wise and keep

away from the BLUDGERS.

I have written them out of my book

completly and utterley cant even be bothered looking on their waste of time o-p forum. ( would be suitable if comic

book characters were the desired effects )

There is an

abundance of quality pheromones that may be obtained here at Love-Scent, enough to compliment any desired

application, and with the included guarantee of excellent after sales service this makes for genuine stress and

worry free ordering.

So i say Why put up with crappy dubious

service from the OTHER PLACE when there is absolutley no reason to do so ? ? :think:

Bottom line is :- "DONT BE A SUCKER " :thumbsup:

belmont
11-24-2007, 06:21 AM
just received my a1, bnol and 3

small sprayers from them....

terry0400-40
11-24-2007, 04:09 PM
just

received my a1, bnol and 3 small sprayers from them....You are a lucky man,

enjoy your great products. :thumbsup:

belmont
11-24-2007, 06:16 PM
You are a lucky man, enjoy your great products.

:thumbsup:

u got to make noise a few times before they hurry things up man...

now i

got alot of things to play with and got ample supply of A1, b.nol and SOE...all great stuff.

terry0400-40
11-24-2007, 08:39 PM
u got

to make noise a few times before they hurry things up man...

now i got alot of things to play with and got ample

supply of A1, b.nol and SOE...all great stuff.Well i have made plenty of

noise and nothing has transpired after months so i really am no longer bothered with using the services at the other

place as Love -Scent will cover all of my needs in a very satisfactory manner for my planned future

supplies.

The only items i will be venturing outside for is to get hold of some of the 3rd

generation associated products.

But i plan on keeping away from the Other Site for keeps. :thumbsup: who needs the

drama....

belmont
11-24-2007, 08:44 PM
Well i have made plenty of noise and nothing has

transpired after months so i really am no longer bothered with using the services at the other place as Love -Scent

will cover all of my needs in a very satisfactory manner for my planned future supplies.

The only items i will be venturing outside for is to get hold of some of the

3rd generation associated products.

But i plan on

keeping away from the Other Site for keeps. :thumbsup: who needs the drama....

yah, i have

enough 'toys' to play with and my next ones to get will be A-314, WAGG or the next gen AQ.

pheros is good...if

it can really counter the depressing effect of A1...i am getting 2-3 bottles soon ! hahaha.

terry0400-40
11-24-2007, 09:06 PM
yah,

i have enough 'toys' to play with and my next ones to get will be A-314, WAGG or the next gen AQ.

pheros is

good...if it can really counter the depressing effect of A1...i am getting 2-3 bottles soon !

hahaha.Good going man, try and keep the A1 to the forearms or back of the

hands is great for getting in close to your subjects with the applications, without self effects.

belmont
11-24-2007, 09:18 PM
Good going man, try and keep the A1 to the forearms or

back of the hands is great for getting in close to your subjects with the applications, without self effects.

i am wearing formalwear for work so no forearms exposed but since i got an A1 spray now

so i think i can spray on my clothes (sleeve) now...hahahaha.

i'll try pheros+SOE (unmixed and scented) and see

how it goes. Thursday got a date and i will OD on A1 this time...minutes before meeting her...

jeremiahjames
12-07-2007, 09:25 AM
but another thought, maybe the OP r dispatching 'em

mones.....but
maybe its an aussie thing with the customs at airports really crucifying foreign packages with items

they know nothing about here being really harsh...cos i ahd the same probs with the OP. ie. maybe they do get it

out, but aussie customs dont let em through and the packages dissapear? i reckon this could be the reason.

i for

one here in sydney get hassled every time in the airports yet nowhere else in the world, so imagine mysterious vials

of "sniff me and i will be yours" turining up for there inspection! he heh! :)

theres some barstard in clubs on

the Gold Coast enjoying our stuff me suspects! :) lol...

your correct thought, i was soooo impressed with the 3

day delivery time from Love Scent...amaziiiingly professional.

terry0400-40
12-07-2007, 01:03 PM
but another thought, maybe the OP r dispatching 'em mones.....but
maybe its an aussie

thing with the customs at airports really crucifying foreign packages with items they know nothing about here being

really harsh...cos i ahd the same probs with the OP. ie. maybe they do get it out, but aussie customs dont let em

through and the packages dissapear? i reckon this could be the reason.

i for one here in sydney get hassled

every time in the airports yet nowhere else in the world, so imagine mysterious vials of "sniff me and i will be

yours" turining up for there inspection! he heh! :)

theres some barstard in clubs on the Gold Coast enjoying our

stuff me suspects! :) lol...

your correct thought, i was soooo impressed with the 3 day delivery time from Love

Scent...amaziiiingly professional.From a total of 5 orders placed at the O-P

over the course of 14 months four did make it to me in Brisbane with an average waiting time of 13 days, and one

order has never shown up. :(

gaf
12-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Most of my LS orders take 7-9 days ,

once it took 6 weeks. Considering the amount of mail coming through the system I'm not surprised with the odd

hiccup. I spent an afternoon with customs once at the mail centre and freaked out when the dogs started sniffing me

as I'd had a few spliffs the night before and had on the same jacket. oops.

terry0400-40
12-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Most of

my LS orders take 7-9 days , once it took 6 weeks. Considering the amount of mail coming through the system I'm not

surprised with the odd hiccup. I spent an afternoon with customs once at the mail centre and freaked out when the

dogs started sniffing me as I'd had a few spliffs the night before and had on the same jacket.

oops.It was a good thing that ya never had a splif in your pocket then it

could have been embarasing ha ha , I was a little worried years ago when i was stopped for a random search when

going through customs at the airport, im glad they didn't look in the big envelope sticking out of my shirt top

pocket, i probably would have been still locked up. :D :rofl: :lol: