PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have the same problem while using SOE?

djjediforce
07-19-2007, 02:31 PM
I bought some unscented SOE and Chikara about two months ago and started using it roughly every

other day...usually SOE applied around my neck and wrists and Chikara behind the ears. But the past 2 weeks, my neck

itches every time I apply SOE...like a burning sensation but goes away after about an hour or so. If I were to use

SOE anywhere else, there seems to be no problem. I thought, at first, it was because I wasn't cleaning the neck

area well enough on days that I apply, but that doesn't seem to be the case now.

Anyways, It seems like most of

you guys have SOE so just asking...has anyone else had this same experience before? And if so, any recommendations?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

terry0400-40
07-19-2007, 03:11 PM
I

bought some unscented SOE and Chikara about two months ago and started using it roughly every other day...usually

SOE applied around my neck and wrists and Chikara behind the ears. But the past 2 weeks, my neck itches every time I

apply SOE...like a burning sensation but goes away after about an hour or so. If I were to use SOE anywhere else,

there seems to be no problem. I thought, at first, it was because I wasn't cleaning the neck area well enough on

days that I apply, but that doesn't seem to be the case now.

Anyways, It seems like most of you guys have SOE

so just asking...has anyone else had this same experience before? And if so, any recommendations? Any help would be

appreciated. Thanks guys!I use SOE often applied around the gills, and

have not had the same problem as you mention.

But i have had the same problem when using APC or some batches of A314 i also

think PI caused a little agro as well but i forget now.

How is the reaction to the Chikara

?

CptKipling
07-20-2007, 09:56 AM
Just apply it somewhere else.

The skin on your neck can be quite sensitive. You could also try rolling it onto your finger and then dabbing it

onto your neck from there.

djjediforce
07-20-2007, 01:19 PM
How is the reaction to the Chikara

?

I haven't had any adverse reaction using Chikara yet. Only thing I do need to figure

out is the right amount to apply, as so far I have yet to notice any hits with it, whereas with SOE everyone (both

men and women) seems to be alot more chatty.

terry0400-40
07-20-2007, 02:40 PM
I

haven't had any adverse reaction using Chikara yet. Only thing I do need to figure out is the right amount to

apply, as so far I have yet to notice any hits with it, whereas with SOE everyone (both men and women) seems to be

alot more chatty.I think with Chikara you either love it or hate it sort of

thing.
Some friends who use it say its more of a repellant than

an attractant.

The times i have worn it when in the prescence of friends and aquaintances then it seems to help

me get ignored.

Well thats me, but the stuff works well for some and apparanty i am not one off

them.

Give

me SOE anyday.

Gegogi
07-20-2007, 06:16 PM
My body goes through cycles of

sensitivity to soap, EOs, plants and fragrances. Sometimes I can't wear anything on my skin or I breakout in red

sores on application spots. A month later all is fine. Citrus based colognes, clove, cedar, sandalwood, tomato

leaves and eggplant leaves are especially bad and painful.

I'm guessing you bought the scented SOE. Try the

unscented SOE next next. I find it much more gentle on my skin.

Anywho, I now do most of my apps on clothing and

avoid the whole rash/itch problem.

WorkingMann
07-21-2007, 09:15 AM
to me it's not ONLY SOE..

It's some times other mones and its not always the same areas and not always areas I have used before..
Sometimes

my mones just itch and not because I've used the same spots every day..