PDA

View Full Version : No hits with AE

Irish21
07-19-2007, 05:49 AM
I just got

AE about a week ago. I tried two drops to start and went to the mall. I got no hits. So today my

friend wanted to go back to the mall. This time I put on 4 drops. I put a drop on my finger and

rubbed it in behind my ear and down my neck, did the same for the other side, then one drop on my

finger and rubbed it in under my adams apple, finally one drop on my wrist and I rubbed my wrists

together. I got no hits yet again. So is my application bad, or am I not using

enough/too much, or is AE not for me? Any input is much appreciated.

Tiger4
07-19-2007, 09:25 AM
Don't get

discouraged. You have to give it some time. Start out using only 2 or 3 drops a day for a week and then take three

days off. You don't want to use too much, because you'll overdose and repel people.

terry0400-40
07-19-2007, 10:05 AM
I have used several AE gels randomly and once on a very hot day i received excellent hits when i had

used about 1/2 g/p.

I have never actually tried it in drops as

yet.

It seems like your applications and amounts are about

correct as i have have seen from other users.

Were you using

any additional scent, or is your product scented.

There are

times that i also go without receiving any noticable and major hits from a favourite hit mix sometimes even a week,

it just depends on the conditions and several variable factors.

But overall it balances out for me, sometimes with an adjustment to the application or improved

target conditions.

It was probably about after 5 casual random

uses of the AE gels before i received hits on a hot summers day when inside the building i was meeting the air

conditioning was out of order and most women were fanning themselves.

But i noticed a really beautifull fresh and wonderfully sensual smell wafting off from my

application around my neck, and every woman that i deliberately sat down and spoke to were totally affected also as

i did notice the effects work on them.

Before i knew about

Love-Scent i once wore a product every day for 7 days, and i was just about putting myself in the faces of every

woman i could get close enough to without noticing a thing.

Then on the 8th day a young girl who was serving me at a chemist shop caught a whiff from about 2

foot away and she just completly came under my spell in every way, it was if i had her hypmotised because she

submitted to me completly as if i was her master i was absolutley amazed at the way it had affected

her.

So by this time my little vial was nearly empty, and i

used the last of it when i had 2 women stay over at my place where the remaining applications had no chance of

failing as they both had caught the aura and became lovable and heated up well.

I cant say so much about AE with my limited experience of the stuff.

WorkingMann
07-19-2007, 12:20 PM
Remember.. You can't expect

miracles from scratch plus this isn't holy water that will give you hits all the time every day..
And you gotta

know what to look for because women don't just jump you.. So test with the same dosage for a week or two and if you

don't see anything then increase 1 drop for another 2 weeks and keep it till you get OD effects.. Then go back to

the dosage that gave the best results..
And always! Look for the small things! Hair twirling etc.

Irish21
07-19-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm not expecting miracles or

anything but I am expecting to see a little something, which I haven't yet. I plan on giving it more time and I

think I'm going to pull it back to 3 drops. Just so I know, what are the OD effects of AE?

Does AE only work

when it's hot or something?

terry0400-40
07-19-2007, 02:59 PM
I'm

not expecting miracles or anything but I am expecting to see a little something, which I haven't yet. I plan on

giving it more time and I think I'm going to pull it back to 3 drops. Just so I know, what are the OD effects of

AE?

Does AE only work when it's hot or something?Hi Irish, I was just

commenting that the time i noticed it working for me was in hot conditions.

But i believe it workes in cold conditions as

well judging by Workingmanns success with it.

I think 3 drops of the AE will give you about 21mcg of aNONE which is similar

in strength to a drop PI or A7.

Plus about 16mcg aNOL and nearly 11 mcg aRONE.
Well good luck with it hope it all pans out AOK 4 ya Irish. :cheers:

I have my g/f sister staying over from

Fiji Islands so when she wakes up ill drive her over to where my g/f is working and we will all go to the womens

shopping precincts where i will go my own way for awhile with an Xcite Wipe applied with a drop of Alpha 7, or drop

NPA ha ha maby a couple dabs of each.

And later on in the night after washing i will apply some of my SOE Intimate

Dinner Mix, which i usually make up in batches of 10 uses.

Each one consisting of

SOE x 3

drops
A314 x 1 drop
NPA x 0.2 drop
Alpha 7

x 0.2 drop
IFM x 5

drops
Fragrance x 15 drops

This gives me a little 12.2mcg aNONE boost with a good

amount of friendly pheros in the mix as well.

The IFM is a product that i have nearly run out of that contains some of the A1

that some of the boys on the forum have been reporting on.

And as soon as i have saved up enough i will

also order some A1 from L-S to go into my next batch of SOE Intimate Dinner Mix to replace the IFM component.