PDA

View Full Version : Scent of Eros first test

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 05:13 AM
So, I received my SOE and decided to give it a try. I just had a cold so I cannot smell much. I did put around four passes of about
2 inches each on each side of my neck.

Now... after I put it on I remembered of my temporal inability to smell and started wondering if it was not too much.

I sat down at a restaurant, but I do not think I was ODing because I saw nothing exceptional around me. After that I went for a coffe at a place like Hooters (nice ladies in minimal clothes) and saw no effect but when I was leaving, one of the girls came to me and said \"good bye, sweetie!\".

After a few hours I saw my 7 y/o daugther and she loved my smell. She was all over me. Of course this little girl is in the age she is completely in love with me!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 11:56 PM
Badgrass how long did it take to get your shipment and did you have any problems with customs. I would think with all the money troubles that argentina is having that customs agents would be taking stuff left right and centre. With the SOE i would try a little more if you are noticing no effects its all about experimentation.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 05:38 AM
Donaldducks

My first shipment, which was normal fare, got lost. The second one, I paid for the Express Mail and arrived in only 4 days. Amazing. No I did not have to pay duties.

But I have never understood how Argentinean customs work. Once a friend of mine sent me two T-shirts as a gift and when they arrived they charged me US$40. I was really pissed off because I had to pay for them.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 05:43 AM
I was just curious. Was the female who said goodbye cuttie to you an employee or just a customer. Im not sure if you thought about it and of course i was not there but i want to bring up the possibility if it was an employee she chould have just said that to tease to yield more future business.