PDA

View Full Version : just a few questions

pheronewbie315
07-16-2007, 02:23 PM
i got

suckered into buying athena 10:13... then ran into this site and seen all the bad reviews. is there any chance i

will get even a small result from using this product?

Mtnjim
07-16-2007, 03:00 PM
I've heard of a couple of people

getting some results from it, but I've heard of better results from other products sold here. The best advice is to

try it and see how it works for you.

pheronewbie315
07-24-2007, 09:28 PM
okay well i ordered the

samples and have tried TE/w for two days. The only thing I noticed was that today a female coworker seemed extra

nice and helpful. But, unfortunatly, no extra attention from the opposite sex. I am planning on trying perception

tomorrow, which also was included in the sample. I see that there are mixed reviews on here, but i'm hoping for the

best. I have EW on the way and can't wait to try that, eventually I think I'm going to want to also try SOE. I

also plan on trying to mix the athena with the other products after i have tested them all out singlely. Does anyone

have any idea what pheromone could be in athena?

pheronewbie315
07-30-2007, 06:52 AM
well i tried EW for a

couple of days. I have noticed a little extra attention from men but nothing drastic. I was only using one drop of

it, split between my wrists and my chest. After reading other posts though, I see that most people use several

drops. Any recommendations?