PDA

View Full Version : Hits without mones?

Iaskalotof?'s
07-14-2007, 10:21 PM
I am

wondering if you sweat does that give off your natural pheremone signature better?Because I think I got a hit off

it(that or purely coincidental).I was at work today and all of the workers,including me all have to dress like

tools(tools=losers for the older people).We all have to wear a tux shirt and bowtie and I had to work outside on the

boat today.A woman in her 30's maybe came up to me and grabbed my arm(and I mean grabbed) and pressed her boob up

against it while telling me about us being out of something.Most people just come up and tell me,she had a firm grip

and unmistakably had her boob on my arm. Also during work a co-worker of mine(19 I think) tripped and grabbed my ass

to keep from falling,I don't think it was a hit,she was really trying to stop from falling,or a really good

actor!Anyways,I'm 18 does that mean I give off a lot of none,which is even intensified when I sweat?

Gegogi
07-15-2007, 12:01 AM
Ah dunno, but I did fine most of

my life without artificial mones, enjoying an active social and sexual life. So it's no surprise things still work

the old fashion way. Besides, mones are only one component of the complex and multifaceted thing we call attraction.

Many of us have built attraction to women we met online simply by exchanging emails, IMs, photos and phone calls. Is

it personality, lifesyle, imagination, etc.? It sure wasn't pheromones! And we all admire women from afar hoping at

a chance to get close enough to talk to them (& sniff 'em).

I'm a near sweatless and androstenone-free Asian

male, and lots of women come-on to with or without artificial mones. Sure mones give you a little edge but it's

still mainly about what you do and who you are that counts.

Iaskalotof?'s
07-15-2007, 01:08 PM
You're right I'm giving

mones way too much credit. thanks!