PDA

View Full Version : Advice

PhilK
07-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Hi,

I am new to the wonderful

world that is pheromones.

Actually, that is not strictly true as I bought a bottle of pheromones 10 years ago and

I bought a different bottle about 2 years ago. I can't say they had much effect.

I think the last one was

"pherolure: the scent of success" or something.

Anyway, so having had a look at some of the product

information/reviews I've ordered chikara.

It seems like the best one to start off with.

Just to give you a

bit of information about myself, and what I'm looking for.

I'm 34 years old - though I look, and act, much

younger - people generally say that I look between 22 and 26.

In terms of the women I go out with, it's a mix

between women in their early 20s and women in their late 20s.

I would be happy to go out with older women too,

but when I'm out I mainly hang around with women in their early twenties, and some a bit older - as when I'm out I

go to a few student bars. Or indie/rock kind of places.

In terms of my physical characteristics, I am 6 foot 2,

slim, and I have a soft, boyish face, as it were. I believe that I am naturally alpha, and women are generally

pretty friendly when I approach them. In terms of the clothes I wear, I tend to peacock, wearing clothes that

stand-out. For example, I wear a bandana quite a lot. Occasionally, I get women asking me if I'm gay.

In terms

of my style when I'm chatting people up - I am naturally pretty darn funny - I've spent the last 5 years doing

stand-up comedy, and I have no difficulty getting the ladies laughing. They are, generally, pretty engaged in what

I'm saying, and find me fun and interesting. But, for whatever reason, I'm not getting them into the sack right

now.

So, I'm looking for something to give me the edge there.

Additionally, I mentioned that I do stand-up

comedy. Well, I'd be looking for something to assist me in terms of having authority on stage and getting people to

like me and find me funny. And also to feel comfortable engaging with me when I'm interacting with the audience. I

can do all of this to a lesser or greater degree, but I'm looking for the edge, to take it to a whole new

level.

So, as I say, I've ordered chikara. I also use sandalwood essential oil to help to release my natural

pheromones. But based on the information I've given, I'd be interested in getting people's advice on what

product(s) to use.

Cheers.

WorkingMann
07-14-2007, 02:48 AM
Chikira is good for the

younger girls and makes them very chatty, but again.. When you can make them laugh it doesn't seem that would be

the problem..
So might go with a different kinda product like TE (The Edge) fx. and gives you a more sexual edge..

You can buy the newbie kit and get it through there..
Else I would recommend AE.. It's a great product and you

don't need any cover scent as it's scented already where with TE you need a cover.. If you buy the newbie kit it

comes with the package and an explanation..
AE have worked great for me and is a good allround product that has the

sexual edge but not overly agressive sexual raw power.. So I would say AE or the newbie kit..

PhilK
07-14-2007, 05:20 AM
Thanks for that. I've just

ordered AE.

What I think I'm gonna do is use chikara when I'm doing comedy and AE when I'm looking to meet

women - or possibly a combination of AE and chikara.