PDA

View Full Version : Testing Results (Hit Storys) and a Question .....

Xsjadoform
07-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Well First off I want to say that I like Pheromones very much. I Found out about then in

February and in March I finally bought the newbie pack.

I'm 18 years old and Pheromones seemed like fun.

I

knew that pheromones were not some magical potion. But from an evolutionary stand-point it made sense. but I was

still skeptical.

At first The test packets I did get some hits but I wasn't 100% sure if it was the Pheromones

or just my good looks :wave:

So I countiued to test it out. To see if it was just a placebo effect to

increase confidence in guys.

I then used mones off and on for the next month and did some testing .....

Now

I've had been wearing fierce abercromie cologne for months before wearing mones but nobody said anything about it.

But Once I started using the mones with the cologne I had girls (some I knew , and some I didn't) responding

going "Wow you smell really good" ....... I was like really

" its the same cologne I have worn for the last 7

months " .....

they would then say" well I don't know what it is but it smells good"

I then also noticed that

my 2 Dogs Respected me a lot more ...... even though the mones are only detectable by humans ... my dogs liked me

alot more for some odd reasons .... and dogs that I don't know love me for some odd reason .....

So I decided to

keep testing it out. I went to a party with No Mones on .... people were getting drunk but still no major hits.

Girls were flirty as normal but no major hits.

Then last week I decided to test out mones at this one party. I

used TE and my cover fierce cologne.

At this party there a few hots girls there and I wanted to test out the

mones .

at first It seems like most girls are intimidated by me.... Since I'm very cocky / Funny .... I'm in

shape with a good build and I wear nice clothes.

after about a half hour of being there. I was standing and

talking to 2 hot girls with a some guy next to me.... and one of the girl says .... " whats that smell ...... " ...

" It smells really good " .... she then smelled my neck and goes " yep that its .... what kind of cologne is that

I was like its fierce ..... shes like " mmmm it smells different , but really good" ...

I also had 2

other girls say the same thing that night.

Long story short I made out with 3 girls that I had never met before

..... each said I smelled really good and were very touchy feely ....

same type of party ..... with mones ....

and a completely different results.

O and for the question....

Since I think I come off as a bit

intimidating, would getting SOE and mixing that with my TE give me better results for a more friendly vibe and get

girls to be more chatty around me .......

terry0400-40
07-12-2007, 04:49 PM
Well First off I want to say that I like Pheromones very much. I Found out about then in

February and in March I finally bought the newbie pack.

I'm 18 years old and Pheromones seemed like fun.

I

knew that pheromones were not some magical potion. But from an evolutionary stand-point it made sense. but I was

still skeptical.

At first The test packets I did get some hits but I wasn't 100% sure if it was the Pheromones

or just my good looks :wave:

So I countiued to test it out. To see if it was just a placebo effect to

increase confidence in guys.

I then used mones off and on for the next month and did some testing .....

Now

I've had been wearing fierce abercromie cologne for months before wearing mones but nobody said anything about it.

But Once I started using the mones with the cologne I had girls (some I knew , and some I didn't) responding

going "Wow you smell really good" ....... I was like really

" its the same cologne I have worn for the last 7

months " .....

they would then say" well I don't know what it is but it smells good"

I then also noticed

that my 2 Dogs Respected me a lot more ...... even though the mones are only detectable by humans ... my dogs liked

me alot more for some odd reasons .... and dogs that I don't know love me for some odd reason .....

So I

decided to keep testing it out. I went to a party with No Mones on .... people were getting drunk but still no major

hits. Girls were flirty as normal but no major hits.

Then last week I decided to test out mones at this one

party. I used TE and my cover fierce cologne.

At this party there a few hots girls there and I wanted to test

out the mones .

at first It seems like most girls are intimidated by me.... Since I'm very cocky / Funny ....

I'm in shape with a good build and I wear nice clothes.

after about a half hour of being there. I was standing

and talking to 2 hot girls with a some guy next to me.... and one of the girl says .... " whats that smell ...... "

... " It smells really good " .... she then smelled my neck and goes " yep that its .... what kind of cologne is

that ....

I was like its fierce ..... shes like " mmmm it smells different , but really good" ...

I also

had 2 other girls say the same thing that night.

Long story short I made out with 3 girls that I had never met

before ..... each said I smelled really good and were very touchy feely ....

same type of party ..... with

mones .... and a completely different results.

O and for the question....

Since I think I come off as a bit

intimidating, would getting SOE and mixing that with my TE give me better results for a more friendly vibe and get

girls to be more chatty around me .......:goodpost: SOE used in an

appropriate amount in respect to the TE will certainly give you a more approachable friendly and respected type of

aura.

The

80%/20% Androstenol /Androsterone ratios in the SOE work well together to create a very workable and reliable

substance. :wub: :whip: