PDA

View Full Version : NPA/SoE to Hair?

Whitehall
02-06-2002, 07:36 PM
Anyone tried applying NPA straight to the hair?

I\'ve tried that with TE and it worked fine but I\'m concerned that a dab or two of NPA may have some complications due to its concentration.

What about SoE to the hair also?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 09:39 PM
SOE to hair works fine, but it does look a little \"oily.\" AE is the same way. I usually make it a point to place it on hair near my temples or behind my ears where it won\'t get noticed, or mix the scent with hair gel and spread it one that way.

I can\'t imagine there\'s a problem with NPA other than making that one spot of hair smell a bit funny. The aren\'t enough of the pheros themselves to worry about too much, and the carried alcohol will evaporate just like TE.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 03:19 PM
Whitehall;

Yes to NPA in hair. I posted last summer that I had found that straight NPA to hair works wonders. It seems that the mones stick to the hair like nothing else. I went swimming in a pool for an afternoon. About an hour or so before the pool I applied NPA straight (2 drops) to the sides (above ears) of my head in the hair. After swimming and being in and out of the pool for at least 3 hours...I could still smell the NPA, so could a girl in the elevator up to the room. She said I smelled \"Yummy\". It was then that I started to apply all the time to head hair as well as my goat.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 04:12 PM
I recieved a bottle of NPA in the mail a couple days ago and I couldn\'t believe how strong it smelled. I now know what people mean when they describe the smell as \"cat piss\" although I thought it smelled more like \"concentrated human piss\". How is it possible for a girl to think that the stuff smells good? Unfortunately the bottle I recieved had leaked during shipment (which explains why I could smell the stuff through the envelope) so I haven\'t had a chance to test it. I plan on mixing a 5:1 cologne/NPA mixture using some Hugo. On average, how often do women pickup aNONE and not like the smell? I\'m really worried about it making me into the \"smelly guy\". I know I can smell it and that its repulsive to me, but as long as the ladies are going to like it, I can put up with the smell.

On another note, now that i have smelled an aNONE heavy product like NPA, I have come to the conclusion that the strong odor I\'ve been picking up after wearing SoE after about 20 minutes of putting it on is definatly from conversion to aNONE. Now that I have smelled aNONE in a concentration as great as whats in NPA, the SoE doesn\'t bother me at all after it ages on my skin. SoE\'s odor after aNONE conversion is no where near as strong as NPA\'s stench. Having smelled that NPA has totally changed my opinion of SoE\'s smell.

I have a replacement bottle of NPA coming in the mail as soon as it comes back in stock. I\'m very anxious to try it as I\'m still looking for more \"sexual\" type hits than the icebreaker kinds I get with SoE. I\'ve tried mixing SoE and AE and have had better results, but not quite what I\'m looking for. I want one of those hits where a girl wants to jump my bones and makes it known what she wants by excessive flirting, eye contact, physical contact (not sex, just hanging on me or something), DIHL, etc. Once something like that happens, pheromones are going to become a much bigger part of my life than they are now images/icons/laugh.gif

[ February 07, 2002: Message edited by: J0B00 ]

Nutt
02-08-2002, 12:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR> It was then that I started to apply all the time to head hair as well as my goat. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, that gave me an intresting mental picture for a second untill I got your meaning images/icons/laugh.gif

Makes sense though, probably a drop of NPA or PI applied \'under\' the hair ( ie, part it a little and drop it on the lower levels / scalp, assuming you have enough images/icons/laugh.gif ) should be pretty well protected from the elements and allow it to spread fairly long distances ( as its high) but at low concentrations.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 09:59 AM
LOL on the last post. Yes I can see folks having mental images of my pet goat and me. And me placing the NPA on him. LOL

As for JoBoo; NPA really does have a smell to it, that is for sure. But if you are mixing at a 5 to 1 ratio with Hugo, I think you will be surprised at the blending of the piss smell into the cologne. The piss smell will not be there. But the fragrance will be different from Hugo, but just a little and better in my opinion. But try it with other colognes as well. The NPA does something to the colognes and really makes them a better product while masking the heavy smell of None.

Anyway let us know how your NPA mix works.

TCO

Browneyedgirl
02-08-2002, 07:19 PM
To JOB00,

I was extremely disappointed when I first received my NPA/w in the mail last November. The smell was so repugnant, I couldn\'t even imagine that some male would find my \"scent\" attractive; and, I was also convinced that I\'d wasted my money on this product. But after using NPA/w mixed with my favorite perfume for the last two months, I have definitely come to one conclusion: it works. I love the way I smell now -- I feel very sexy and confident. I also plan to try SOE very soon, which I hear has a feminine fragrance to it. I\'ll let everyone know the female perspective on that one. Have any females out there tried SOE?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 08:21 PM
So what does NPA/w contain?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 11:48 PM
Probably some couplins or nol instead of none or something actually bruce might have that info does it have the 2? ingredients im thinking it could actually be endorphins in NPA the happy chemical same effect anyone want to expand upon that one or it could be coups or androstenindine. Unknown or dopamine or seritonin synthetic compounds.
There is something definite in there as well only in small amounts to.

oscar
02-10-2002, 03:18 AM
Whitehall,

I wouldn\'t be concerned about using NPA in the hair. If you spread it about sufficiently, the effect should be roughly the same as spraying TE on the hair.
I personally would avoid trying SOE on my hair due to the oils it contains. Some guys may be able to get away with it, but my hair looks lousy with any kind of oily stuff on it.

Browneyedgirl et al.,

I recall another female posting once that NPA/w smelled strongly of a scent that she knew to be that of Androstenone. Maybe A-None is the primary phero in both the womens and mens versions of NPA, and only the \"secret ingredients\" vary between the two. ?

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]