PDA

View Full Version : an observation...

punisher
07-11-2007, 07:47 PM
based on what i

have read, i have noticed that most people have their successes when wearing combos or mixes. it seems like few

people have great success when wearing mones as a standalone. am i correct or incorrect in my assumption

College_Man
07-11-2007, 08:06 PM
I'm relatively new to this,

but mixes get better results as they have a wider range of pheromones. Most good products either have a strong -none

part or a strong -nol/-rone part, so using two products may give you better results.

terry0400-40
07-12-2007, 01:22 AM
based on what i have read, i have noticed that most people have their successes when wearing

combos or mixes. it seems like few people have great success when wearing mones as a standalone. am i correct or

incorrect in my assumptionI think overall that a broadspectrum formula or a

triple combo sort of covers more bases and increases the odds in favour of improved

action.

AQ for example is not regarded by so many users as an overtly sexual formulation, but it is very social and will

get good rapport with women then it is a great aid in seduction if some little work is

applied.

Like i have even had a big suprise with TE gel when i had worn about 3/4 pkt on one occasion and i

received no end of very solid remarkable hits.

Like TE is just Androstenone and i had used it several times and i was

beginning to think the stuff was dead as nothing much out of the ordanary happening then it takes just one really

amazing application to blow my assumption clear out of the water.

I am now open to the fact that anything is

possable, and i am always open to suggestions from anyone, especially if they have a good success story or a good

mix anytime.

belgareth
07-12-2007, 03:28 AM
based on

what i have read, i have noticed that most people have their successes when wearing combos or mixes. it seems like

few people have great success when wearing mones as a standalone. am i correct or incorrect in my

assumption
I think it depends on who you talk too. A lot of us have been through all the mixes and have

some minor combo or stand alone product that works well for us. We don't post as often but that doesn't mean we

aren't out here happily using our mones.