PDA

View Full Version : How to "de-skunk"?

CAtriathlete
07-11-2007, 07:16 PM
I

think we can use a good thread on this...

It's clear that mones accumulate over consecutive days of usage.

Whether oil or alcohol based, they build up on (in?) your skin. Showers or hot tubs don't help much. Some mones

even break down into others, creating new proportions than you intended. The result is that otherwise tried-and-true

dosages are not predictable and the OD level is lowered.

So how does one "de-skunk" to create a fresh mone

profile? What methods/products are reliable? What new ideas do you have? How do you prevent them from accumulating

in the first place?

BTW, I've tried tomato juice and it's worthless. ;-)

-CAt

belgareth
07-11-2007, 07:22 PM
To tell you the truth, I don't

believe the thought about build up, or maybe it is affected by my excessive showering? I use a liquid soap and

generally shower twice a day; once when I get out of bed then in the afternoon after I work out. Or maybe build up

is why I OD on -none so easily. Since -none has always given me OD issues I don't think that's right either.

I

wear mones almost every day.

WorkingMann
07-12-2007, 04:17 AM
Once I was worried about

buildup too..
But when I hear Bel also use it everyday like I do and didn't have any problems I calmed down.. I

use it almost everyday (not so much anymore as I don't go to school but work in a greenhouse) but even when I used

it everyday I never had problems.. I showered at least once per day and sometimes more.. If you just keep you clean

I don't think its gonna be a problem..

CAtriathlete
07-13-2007, 04:03 PM
I do stay clean-- I shower

and hot tub each at least once a day.

And this isn't a theoretical problem. I actually notice the smell of the

build-up on consecutive days. I don't think it's a huge factor, but wonder.

The issue is that sometimes I use

mones in the mroning before work, and then I want to start with a freh profile that evening before going out to

socialize. A shower doesn't seem to do the trick if it's only been 8-10 hours.

-CAt

Gegogi
07-14-2007, 07:23 PM
It's easy to control build-up by

applying to clothing. Next day, change to another outfit and you're good to go. At work I'm covered from head to

toe--damn AC is so strong--so no bare skin showing save face, neck and hands, places I hate to apply mones.

I've

even heard of people that wear a EO diffuser pendant and fill it with pheromones. Not tried it myself but have

seen them on sale in witchcraft and new age stores.

CAtriathlete
07-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Hey G-

Thanks... I

sometimes forget applying to clothes is an option.

I guess I like the idea of applying to skim so they mix with

my natural scent and naturally occuring mones. I like the way that my body heat helps diffuse them.

Has anyone

here done good in-depth comparisons of skin vs. clothing usage for the same dosages?

-CAt

TRense
07-16-2007, 09:00 AM
Hi, I accidentally discovered a

very effective way to get rid of most of the 'mone (especially the Nones!) that may have build up if you use them

for longer periods of time.

What you should do is hold your arm in very cold water for at least 30 seconds (more

is better), than gently dry it with a paper towel (don't rub, for rubbing rises the skin temperature) and after

that hold your arm within fairly close distance of open fire for a couple of seconds. Use your good sense here, and

be carefull not to burn yourself! After that use some alcohol and finally clean up with warm water and soap and it

will all be gone.

Needless to say that this method can only be used with mones you apply on your (under)arms.

Ow, and if you are a very hairy guy it may not be such a good method either. Ha!

But putting mones to

clothes is my least favorate method of applying.

I like to wear a lot of wool since I discovered merinowool

(Icebreaker, Smartwool and the like), so for me this is absolutely not an option.
Wool cannot be washed in hot

water, and cold water won't get rid of the mones so after a couple of weeks you really have a problem...

CAtriathlete
07-17-2007, 08:20 AM
Hey TR,

How did you

"accidentally" discover this method? wait, wait... actually I'm not sure I want to know.;)

It sounds a bit

extreme. And since I do have hairy arms it's probably not safe for me.

What is your theory about why this

works?

-CAt