PDA

View Full Version : Newbie experiments with PI

fletch69uk1
07-11-2007, 10:24 AM
Hi Guys

my 1st post after reading the boards for a while, Got my PI last Wednesday started to apply around 7.30am 1 to 2

drops + Paul Smith Extreme.. I'm white 36 Short, always have people not taking me very seriously. Ya no (Oh he's

cute but not sexy syndrome).:hammer: Anyhoo
Day 1 got a couple of unexpected hits. One girl was walking towards me

so I slowed down to let her pass. she walked into me she looked very confused,:confused: Nice! Nothing really much

after that and was getting a bit disappointed. Today Day 7 used just 1 drop at 9am. 1 girl who I sit with at work

who normally looks at me as if she's drunk some piss could not stop talking to me and looked really flustered all

day. Also my Technical Manager was asking me what he should do with some work that's never happened before! Am I

just imagining this? Think I might order some SOE or

Chikara (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/mens-pheromones/p/chikara-gel-packs-for-men/cPath/6/products_i

d/72?osCsid=d0f1a89263ce76b45211e6534eefe898) (unscented) to compliment the PI. Any Ideas

about dosage? Sorry if this is a long post

Darren

terry0400-40
07-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Hi Guys my 1st post after reading the boards for a while, Got my PI last Wednesday

started to apply around 7.30am 1 to 2 drops + Paul Smith Extreme.. I'm white 36 Short, always have people not

taking me very seriously. Ya no (Oh he's cute but not sexy syndrome).:hammer: Anyhoo
Day 1 got a couple of

unexpected hits. One girl was walking towards me so I slowed down to let her pass. she walked into me she looked

very confused,:confused: Nice! Nothing really much after that and was getting a bit disappointed. Today Day 7 used

just 1 drop at 9am. 1 girl who I sit with at work who normally looks at me as if she's drunk some piss could not

stop talking to me and looked really flustered all day. Also my Technical Manager was asking me what he should do

with some work that's never happened before! Am I just imagining this? Think I might order some SOE or

Chikara (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/mens-pheromones/p/chikara-gel-packs-for-men/cPath/6/products_i

d/72?osCsid=d0f1a89263ce76b45211e6534eefe898) (unscented) to compliment the PI. Any Ideas

about dosage? Sorry if this is a long post

DarrenSure one drop

PI can be an OD sometimes as sometimes 1/2 drop can be very effective.

But either 1/2 or 1 or 2 can be effective. It just depends on the wearer and also the

conditions.

With concentrated Androstenone products its best to

start out with a small dab and check out the effects in different situations.

There are occasions when one drop will actually repel somepeople and really attract

others
So it looks like you are on the right track, but you may

also cut back and check out the benefits.

Also try and take a

day or two off from the aNONE each week so as not to get any excessive buildup of the product, and is also good to

thoroughly clean the application areas at bath time.

Also Scent

of Eros will be your very best choice to wear with the PI and you should have some real good success with with a 24"

roll on amount or even a gel/pkt.

SOE is a great product so

again use less or more depending on the occasion.

CAtriathlete
07-11-2007, 10:26 PM
terry-

Roll on 24" of

SOE? That sounds like quite a lot! I've never used more than 6", and that seems like plenty by the smell of it. Is

that a typo or do you really recomment that much?

-CAt

terry0400-40
07-12-2007, 12:40 AM
terry-

Roll on 24" of SOE? That sounds like quite a lot! I've never used more than

6", and that seems like plenty by the smell of it. Is that a typo or do you really recomment that much?

-CAtHi ya Cat- yes 24" is close to 3/4 of a gel/pkt in pheromone content

and there are several users i know who use 24" as their standard amount.

My average usual amount is 30" and at that usage rate a bottle would usually give me about 64

applications.

The amount of pheromone in a bottle of SOE is

equal to 62.5 gel/pks.

And the reccomended amount of gel/pkt

use is about 7/8ths pkt.

It suits me to use it at that amount

and at 64 applications it still works out as a cheap shot

Goodness though if 6" suits you then i really think that is wonderfull and really cool, so good

luck you will get an amazing run for your $ from one bottle.

I

like the best of both worlds and i very often will wear say 20mcg of Androstenone very comfortable gaining male

respect and also feminine hits.

Sometimes i will wear less SOE

when the conditions warrant a lesser application.

Also i do not

wear my SOE Surefire mixes every day, Sometimes only once a week if my perceived windows of opportunity are going to

be open so as to warrant a Surefire mix.

I am not that

concerned with trying to score really much more than i am getting very easily right

now.

But on the occasions that i want some extra attention and

surefire hits then i put enough mix on to give me a guaranteed 7 hours of action. :cheers: PS i use the

Unscented.

fletch69uk1
07-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the input guys, will defiantly get the SOE. I've read a little more about

d/72?osCsid=d0f1a89263ce76b45211e6534eefe898) and it seams to be very hit & miss.
Day 8 - did

the same as yesterday me and my new found friend were chatting again, she couldn't stop playing with her hair and

lots of eye contact. This reaction is starting to scare me lol! I'm going to take Terry's advice and give it a

rest until Monday.

Darren

terry0400-40
07-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the input guys, will defiantly get the SOE. I've read a little more about

d/72?osCsid=d0f1a89263ce76b45211e6534eefe898) and it seams to be very hit & miss.
Day 8 - did

the same as yesterday me and my new found friend were chatting again, she couldn't stop playing with her hair and

lots of eye contact. This reaction is starting to scare me lol! I'm going to take Terry's advice and give it a

rest until Monday.

DarrenHey why not get some SOE gel/pks and give

them a test out and see how you go with the stuff first.

Like SOE will be best to go with the

PI.

But even

though Chikara does nothing for me yet, i am 55.

It seems to work ok alone at one or 2 sprays

for young guys.

I have spoken to men a little younger than myself and none of us have had much luck with

it.

So it

may be just a young guy thing mainly, i have only seen one or two older men succeeding with

C7.

I still

have not given up as i have a spray of it once in awhile. :wave:

College_Man
07-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Also i do not wear my SOE Surefire mixes every

day, Sometimes only once a week if my perceived windows of opportunity are going to be open so as to warrant a

Surefire mix.

I am not that concerned with trying to score

really much more than i am getting very easily right now.

But

on the occasions that i want some extra attention and surefire hits then i put enough mix on to give me a guaranteed

7 hours of action. :cheers: PS i use the Unscented.
Terry i see you always talking about

your mixes, do you have a thread with them i could check out somewhere?

terry0400-40
07-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Terry i see you always talking about your mixes, do you have a thread with them i could

check out somewhere?Ho, just spotted this, I dont receive any email

notification when there is a reply to a thread i have posted on, i used to but it just stopped sending

them.
So lucky to catch this one in

passing.

I

do not have any specific threads with my mixes as i only only mention them whenever i obtain an amazing

result.

I

have posted some mixes up over a period of time in random fashion.

But now that you have mentioned it Maby i

should start a thread and keep it going and put my responces to the mixes down every so

often.

I

will think about it and see if i could be capable of sutch an undertaking.

That is if there would be much interest in my

mixes as i think they are all pretty much simple recipes with several popular products.

I have not even had a vast experience

with A1 or even Beta Androstenol as yet.

The closest i have come is using IFM probably.

And i did receive some A1 from a manufacturer

about a year ago but it was a sample and i did not notice anything from it, but then again it was only a small

amount and i only dabbed it now and then.

So i probably should not start a major mix thread until i can afford to order

and test other important pheromones and reagent grade supplies.

HAHAHA i may be too old by that time. :wave:

College_Man
07-12-2007, 06:09 PM
But now that you have mentioned it Maby i should

start a thread and keep it going and put my responces to the mixes down every so often.

I will think about it and see if i could be capable of sutch an

undertaking.

That is if there would be much interest in my

mixes as i think they are all pretty much simple recipes with several popular products.

I have not even had a vast experience with A1 or even Beta Androstenol as

yet.

The closest i have come is using IFM

probably.

And i did receive some A1 from a manufacturer about

a year ago but it was a sample and i did not notice anything from it, but then again it was only a small amount and

i only dabbed it now and then.

So i probably should not start

a major mix thread until i can afford to order and test other important pheromones and reagent grade supplies.

HAHAHA i may be too old by that time. :wave:

well...i don't even know what A1 is...so i doubt that would be a problem for me and

probably most other newbies ;)

WorkingMann
07-13-2007, 06:54 AM
Terry I think you should

make that thread with your mixes..
And I'm working on some sort of newbie help and cookbook improvement so I wanna

ask you.. If I finish it could I use your mixes and put into it?

fletch69uk1
07-13-2007, 10:02 AM
Don't you just love spell

checks! I shouldn't be so lazy. A cookbook as a sticky would be a good idea. It would be interesting to see what

success different types of guys have using the mixes. Didn't use PI today that girl was back to her usual grumpy

old self. There's definitely something in this. Might try to OD one day just for the crack:wave:( no pun

intended).

Darren

terry0400-40
07-13-2007, 01:10 PM
Terry I think you should make that thread with your mixes..
And I'm working on some

sort of newbie help and cookbook improvement so I wanna ask you.. If I finish it could I use your mixes and put into

it?Yes sure thing WM, I have a few Top Hit mix formula and also several

good Asian recipies. :wub:

CAtriathlete
07-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Hey Terry,

Wow, I

don't know why I am seem so sensitive to small amounts of mones. I can easily smell SOE (unscented), and can't

bear the stench on me if I use more than about 6-7". I can't imagine what it would be like to use 24".

This may

explain why I haven't gotten many consistent public hits-- for me the value of mones has mainly been how women

react when we are close and intimate.

I seem to have two problems, actually:
1. As I've mentioned, I can't

stand the smell of mones if I use a lot
2. I seem to OD easily with A7 (I assume it's the -NONE).

So the

total mone mcgs for my standard dosage (1 drop of A7, 2 drops of A1, 4" of SOE) must be very low compared to what

other people use. You think this could explain the low hit rate?

And now I wonder if I am imagining the low OD

threshold, or if I just have such high amounts of mones naturally that I can't afford to add much before OD'ing.

Ideas?

-CAt

belgareth
07-13-2007, 07:22 PM
CAt, I'm with you. The low

doses seem to work great for me and the amounts others are wearing amazes me at times. There's no way on earth I

could wear those amounts without driving people away. Are you a hairy caucasion too?

CAtriathlete
07-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Ha, good guess Bel! Yes, I

am a hairy caucasian... except the top of my head! I'm not sure this is true or has anything to do with mones, but

I've always thought of myself as having a high testosterone level and the associated side effects.

Even before

I started wearing mones women have commented on how much they like my natural manly scent-- I shower daily but

haven't used underarm deodorant for years, or cologne ever. I do think in my mid-forties I still have a healthy

natural dose of -none. So I need to be careful I think.

Having said all that, I still haven't found the right

combo for DITH hits, and I wonder if I'm misreading some reactions as OD's when they may not be. I'm still at

this only 6 months, so I can see I need more experimentation.

Maybe I need to up my dose of SOE, even though I

think the smell is pretty strong above 6". Which brings me back to an important question: is it common/possible to

OD on mones other than -none?

-CAt

P.S. I really appreciate the wisdom you long-timers bring to the

forum. Thanks for your patience and responsiveness with us newbies!

WorkingMann
07-14-2007, 03:09 AM
Don't you just love spell checks! I shouldn't be so lazy. A cookbook as a sticky would

be a good idea. It would be interesting to see what success different types of guys have using the mixes. Didn't

use PI today that girl was back to her usual grumpy old self. There's definitely something in this. Might try to OD

one day just for the crack:wave:( no pun intended).

Darren

it wouldn't be a sticky.. It would be a

book with help for newbies plus recepies.. It's a collection of more or less what we always advice every newbie in

here to do.. How to test and for how long etc.. Just so it would be gathered one place with the mixes also and it

would (more or less) be a "complete" collection that could be edited through times also..

terry0400-40
07-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Hey Terry,

Wow, I don't know why I am seem so sensitive to small amounts of mones.

I can easily smell SOE (unscented), and can't bear the stench on me if I use more than about 6-7". I can't imagine

what it would be like to use 24".

This may explain why I haven't gotten many consistent public hits-- for me

the value of mones has mainly been how women react when we are close and intimate.

I seem to have two problems,

actually:
1. As I've mentioned, I can't stand the smell of mones if I use a lot
2. I seem to OD easily with A7

(I assume it's the -NONE).

So the total mone mcgs for my standard dosage (1 drop of A7, 2 drops of A1, 4" of

SOE) must be very low compared to what other people use. You think this could explain the low hit rate?

And now

I wonder if I am imagining the low OD threshold, or if I just have such high amounts of mones naturally that I

can't afford to add much before OD'ing.

Ideas?

-CAtHi Buddy, good

going but as i mentioned on another thread the A7 has a higher pheromone concentration per drop than the amount that

you perceive it to be.

As it is at least 20mcg per drop.
So this may

be sort of throwing your calculations out synk a little.

If i was using 20mcg aNONE i would certainly

up the SOE content more than 4".

CAtriathlete
07-14-2007, 05:48 PM
Yes, I definitely need to

up my SOE usage! I'll keep yo posted on new experiments. BTW, I tend to roll on SOE right at the top of my chest,

because I don't want my date to kiss it directly on my gills, and it's not easy to put behind the ears with the

roller.

I know I could pour it into a dropper bottle, but I'm wondering where else people have tried rolling

SOE with effectivenss. forearms? Hair (or bald head in my case)?

-CAt

belgareth
07-14-2007, 07:54 PM
The only two places I ever put

mones are on my forearms and my chest. Too close to my face irritates me, so the neck is out of the question.

terry0400-40
07-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Yes, I definitely need to up my SOE usage! I'll keep yo posted on new experiments. BTW,

I tend to roll on SOE right at the top of my chest, because I don't want my date to kiss it directly on my gills,

and it's not easy to put behind the ears with the roller.

I know I could pour it into a dropper bottle, but

I'm wondering where else people have tried rolling SOE with effectivenss. forearms? Hair (or bald head in my

case)?

-CAtWhen using SOE i always roll it out on to my index finger

at about 6" at a time and then apply it wherever i desire.

This way i can always see exactly how it is

flowing in way of delivering the correct amounts, and either index finger is good way of spreading it exactly where

i want it.

Or else i use it in my preprepared mix sprayers.

Which thanks to you, i am thinking of adding

some A1 to some of these mixtures.

CAtriathlete
07-15-2007, 11:29 AM
I know there are some

veterans here who might dispute this, but based on my reading, A1 is the most proven pheromone. But it's an issue

that A1's effectiveness is geared towards a general sense of ease rather than attention-getting or a perception of

sexual power. That's why I think it's a great supplement to -none.

Check out these research links, just a few

of the many on A1:

http://home.uchicago.edu/~decety/publications/Gulyas_NI04.pdf
http://www.senseofsmell.org/acr/Vol

ume_VII_No_%204.pdf
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2007/02/06_sweat.shtml
[URL]http:

//www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/eutils/escan.fcgi?db=PubMed&uid=10737699&dopt=Citation&field=Title&DateField=MeshDate[

/URL]

And based upon my personal research, it is quite effective in making women more comfortable and

affectionate.

I think a lot more products would use it/list it if it weren't patented by Pheromax. IMHO, it

should be a top choice for any personal combo.

-CAt