PDA

View Full Version : Lone Wolf

Dclduke
07-11-2007, 01:08 AM
I am a Lone

Wolf. Being around too many people exhausts me. I don't care to deal with all these people and their problems. I

have never worked with as many people as I do now and it sucks, but the money is decent so I plan on staying. I was

reading and saw that -none, in excess, will drive people away. I read that people will be intimidated and shy away.

This sounds awesome. Too many feel the need to chat away, and the ones that touch me, well, I'd like to punch

them in the face. You guys use this stuff for a different reason but could any of you tell me any instances where

too much -none has done what I'm looking for it to do. Thanks in advance. Dustin

terry0400-40
07-11-2007, 01:57 PM
I am a Lone Wolf. Being around too many people exhausts me. I don't care to deal

with all these people and their problems. I have never worked with as many people as I do now and it sucks, but the

money is decent so I plan on staying. I was reading and saw that -none, in excess, will drive people away. I read

that people will be intimidated and shy away. This sounds awesome. Too many feel the need to chat away, and the ones

that touch me, well, I'd like to punch them in the face. You guys use this stuff for a different reason but could

any of you tell me any instances where too much -none has done what I'm looking for it to do. Thanks in advance.

DustinHi Dclduke, We have all at sometime had the misfortune of

experiencing an Androstenone OD.

As even one drop can be an OD for some

users.

But that same drop as well as

repelling may actually attract and inflame the lusts of a woman.

It probably would be in your best interest to order a bottle of Alpha 7 or Primal Instinct

or New pheromone Additive and then use 2 drops as your daily wear, it should keep the majority of the mauling hordes

away. :thumbsup:

Gegogi
07-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Normally a true lone wolf

naturally makes people uncomfortable via some combination of persona, pheromones and behavior. They're an outcast

but usually not by choice. Often they're a dysfunctional alpha male. Alpha male vibe is powerful but extremely

intimidating if negative, hence the lone wolf syndrome.

Sounds like people naturally like you. So you're not a

true lone wolf. If you've been putting out hints to get lost to no avail you're either a really bad actor or full

of "friendly pheromones". The thing is, for androstenone to work, your behavior and persona must match. That is, you

gotta look, act and smell like a mean spirited badass. Otherwise it won't do much.

I easily overload with too

many people or a complex social environment. As a musician I spent most of my life by myself practicing, leaving me

somewhat socially retarded. I slowly learned to deal and, especially not to take anything seriously or get involved

emotionally with people's BS at work (university professor).

I have lone wolf traits and can easily frighten

and drive folks away with a single glance. Once in a while I slip and I can actually see students shake in fear as a

walk by them. Often they are unable to speak when I ask a question. Now I've learned how to comfort them and most

get used to me after a month or so. I need many hours alone to recover from dealing with people (so I don't slip

and bite off heads). Oddly, wearing androstenone (NPA and TE) didn't make me any more frightening as I learned with

great effort to project a friendly and professional persona. However it certainly got me laid a lot...

DrSmellThis
07-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Maybe -rone (a314) will have

people respecting your need for space. I wouldn't go crazy with -none at work, unless you want to get fired without

the slightest idea why. Seriously.

Dclduke
07-12-2007, 02:24 AM
Normally a

true lone wolf naturally makes people uncomfortable via some combination of persona, pheromones and behavior.

They're an outcast but usually not by choice. Often they're a dysfunctional alpha male. Alpha male vibe is

powerful but extremely intimidating if negative, hence the lone wolf syndrome.

Sounds like people naturally like

you. So you're not a true lone wolf. If you've been putting out hints to get lost to no avail you're either a

really bad actor or full of "friendly pheromones". The thing is, for androstenone to work, your behavior and persona

must match. That is, you gotta look, act and smell like a mean spirited badass. Otherwise it won't do

much.

So you're saying I'm not being a big enough dick. Check.

You're also saying I have

psychological problems. I know this and am alright with them but, Check.

And I'm either a bad actor or have

friendly mones. Didn't know I was acting but, Check.

Will work on these.

Dustin.

Maybe -rone (a314) will have people respecting your need for space. I wouldn't

go crazy with -none at work, unless you want to get fired without the slightest idea why.

Seriously.

Please explain. And being fired isn't something that I worry about. My managers boss(the

owner) is family. And everyone knows family is easily manipulated(at least mine is).

dave
07-12-2007, 03:19 AM
it just depends upon how you want

to be ignored.

for me, NPA/TE tends to be a hassle since i work in kitchens which are already seething with

dominance displays. and the addition of none-aggression and obstinance gets me into far too many arguements and

shouting matches for my taste.. but then again, i'm a guy who has to argue maybe once a year and shouts in anger

maybe once a decade.

SoE makes me melt away into the background, nobody really bothers me, but it's hard to get

them to listen when i actually have work related matters to discuss.

my initial testing with WAGG gave some

strange results. People acted pretty submissive: hesitant, avoiding my gaze but responding in yes-man fashion. it

also made it hard for some people to recognize me.

WorkingMann
07-12-2007, 04:27 AM
I can remember I OD'ed on

PI and people jsut got angry and annoyed with me.. Would fight me just because they were angry and then they

wouldn't agree.. Normally no one treats me like this and everybody more or less listens to what input I have to

give as it could perhaps be good..
People were angry, aggressive and shouting over nothing and little things..
If

thats what you want then jsut slap on some PI or A7 and wait for it.. :blink:

Gegogi
07-12-2007, 03:05 PM
But you'll never know for sure

until you try. Some guys OD on one drop while others can bathe in it. Some guys attract hostility and aggression

while others get more nookie than they can shake a stick at. Others just smell bad...