PDA

View Full Version : propositioned on mones...

punisher
07-10-2007, 02:59 PM
has anyone

ever been just flat out propositioned while taking mones. if so what was your mix. thanks.

CptKipling
07-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Propositioned as in sex?

Probably, but I was drunk and I don't remember what I was wearing, sorry! It was just before Christmas this

year...I pretty much just remember being led to a taxi from a club.

Ooh actually there was a more recent time

that I was in a club and a girl said "Do you want to come back to my room"...the rest is another story that I'll

save. That time I was wearing TE, and possibly a little AE gel.

Gegogi
07-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Sure, when wearing TE covered

with Burberry. A new female friend asked me to eat her while visiting in my office. The same girl asked me to pull

off into a sugar cane field for sex (driving back from lunch). She was already beating off. Prior to that we had

never had any sexual contact. With all this said, most women won't say or do anythign even if the urge is strong.

They'll either wait until they know you better or you make the move.

gaf
07-10-2007, 08:54 PM
With all this

said, most women won't say or do anythign even if the urge is strong. They'll either wait until they know you

better or you make the move.

Actually Gegogi is very correct , because of "social rules" most woman

expect the man to do the asking , some no matter how much they want you just can't bring themselves to do the

deed.

But in saying that , I've been propositioned several times and can honestly say like G it came

unexpected. (well sort of)
One woman, a stunning 30ish Indian , teased me (in a bad way) and gave me a hard time

for about an hour. After laughing at her attempts to intimidate me I couldn't get rid of her and soon she asked

me.. No, demanded that I F**k her. Yet another wild and crazy mone night!
SOE/NPA , bring it on!
:thumbsup:

Slinger
09-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Somewhat frequently. My mix is

SOE/NPA (est. 2:1 ratio) but I've gotten propositioned without them too, so I'm not sure that the actual

propositioning is a product of the 'mones, or a product of the decay of Western civilization. Pheromones can bring

out more of the animal in a woman (good, with the right woman), but unless she's already a whore (bad), she's not

going to just straight ask you to bang her. Obviously I mean without any prior banging and/or romanticism, because

it IS a massive turn-on for a woman you are "involved with" to plead for you to fvck her good and hard.

But a

deeper question might be "what does it say about me if I want a woman who offers herself for sex within

minutes/hours of meeting?" To me it would say the woman is a whore, and/or drunk. And how many other guys has she

done this with in the last week/does she have diseases?, etc.

We're worth more than that.

'Slinger

tenaciousBLADE
09-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Yeah...

I've been propositioned a few times. It's somewhat rare that that happens where I live - at least at my age. I'm

23 years young and 2 of those propositions where when I was 21 if I recall correctly. I got about 4 more since -

though only 2 of those 4 came true (as in - made a difference... if you know what I mean).

I was wearing SOE

unscented, EE (Edge Essentials *Arouser Blend), NPA at some of the occasions mentioned, and my very own XS

cologne (XS... NOT Black XS).

If you want to know the exact mix

click here (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17998) :hammer:

I also got propositioned

once by a woman of 25 years old when I was about 21, when wearing nothing but APC lol... she went wild for it.

lol.