PDA

View Full Version : atomizer...

punisher
07-08-2007, 10:46 AM
What is the purpose of

the atomizer. is it only for mixes or what. i am real new so forgive my question

terry0400-40
07-08-2007, 12:41 PM
What

is the purpose of the atomizer. is it only for mixes or what. i am real new so forgive my

questionThe atomisers are great for storing and dispersing

mixes.

Also

a measured spray is built into the product as in Chikara as to provide a measured dose.

They also give the benefit of spreading

the application area out to your requirements depending upon the rate of pheromone diffusion that is required at the

time.

When i

am making mixes up i have to take into consideration the number of drops that a full spray will

release.
Because sometimes it may take several sprays to release

the full one hit amount needed.

For example one of my 5ml sprayers has my " Best Soe China Poison " mix which has 1

application = 5 sprays.

EG

SOE x 9

drops
Alpha 7 x 0.2 drops
NPA x 0.2 drops
Instant Female Magic x 10

drops.
Poison fragrance x 10

drops.
= 29.4 drops per

application.So 4 sprays will give me good close ups, and 5

sprays will pull pull them in with the full one hit dosage.

Sprays are quick and easy for applications,

aspecially when wide area coverage may be needed to suit a particular setting. :wave:

punisher
07-08-2007, 01:36 PM
should i dump all of my sprays

in an atomizer such as my te. should i dump it into the atomizer or use the bottle i have been given

terry0400-40
07-09-2007, 10:49 AM
should i dump all of my sprays in an atomizer such as my te. should i dump it into the

atomizer or use the bottle i have been givenJust work out what suits you

best.

Personally i keep my sprays the way they are because sometimes it suits me to dispense it in a

metered spray as in the original sprayer.

Usually i may decant some of it into another container and then measure it in

the form of droplets so as to mix with other pheromones and fragrances and the finished mix i then put into an

atomiser type spraybottles of varied sizes like 2.5ml or 5 ml or 10 ml or 15ml.

I usually start out and put new mixes into

either 1ml single use vials or 2.5 ml atomisers.

There have been many times that i have had ended up with crappy mixes and these

all end up in my 100ml Phero Slops bottle.

So now so as to avoid wastage i first test my new mixes in 1 or 2 hit mix sizes

and usually wait untill i have the best windows of oppertunity before testing so as not to fire my expensive test

shots into non productive space.

I had on one of my lower grade no 3 China hit mixes yesterday and there were 2 Asian girls

sitting 3feet away from me who after sitting down after 5 minutes started the hair flipping and displaying their

hands and fingers and both had these little make up mirrows out and were checking me out big time for ages and

turning side on and displaying their fresh red lipstick and lipgloss poutings.

I would have given them a 6 out of 10

respectively, and much more if i had the time.

I had my Ray Bans on and acted like i was unaware what was going on as i did

not have any time as i was on an important mission. :smite:

punisher
07-09-2007, 11:24 AM
terry what were u wearing.

does smoke in a bar hurt the mones. thanks

terry0400-40
07-10-2007, 12:48 AM
terry what were u wearing. does smoke in a bar hurt the mones. thanksYes smokey atmospheres have a tendancy to greatly diminish the effects of the

pheromones.

Also there are probably an assortment of pheromone wearers in probability and also a vast array of

fragrances eminating from everyone male and female, ha like a big melting pot of different

agents.

I

was sitting alone indoors in a smoke free area when these 2 Asian girls came in and sat down immediately in front of

me, as described in my previous post above.

I had on some left overs of a one off mix which was = to

SOE x 8 drops
Chikara x 1 spray
Instant Female Magic x10

drops
Youth Dew Fragrance ( Estee Lauder ) x 8 drops. :angel:

Gegogi
07-10-2007, 01:17 AM
Here in Hawaii they don't allow

smoking in enclosed public places, including bars. Great for mone dispersion and your health. I go out a lot more

since they outlawed smoking in January.

terry0400-40
07-10-2007, 01:38 AM
There is also the same anti smoking laws here in Brisbane Australia, no smoking in the clubs or bars

at all. its banned in all public areas.

But usually there are groups of smokers within a 5 meter distance of the main

enterances and anyone entering in or out usually experiences the second hand smoke.

I wouldnt mind if they were smoking something

healthy and theraputic like a reefer for instance, but tobacco gives me a bad buzz.

belgareth
07-10-2007, 04:00 AM
For the most part, pot isn't

any better for you than tobacco. You are still inhaling burned plant matter containing all the same carbon monoxide,

tars and so on into your lungs. The biggest difference is that it is unfiltered and you hold it in longer. Pot will

still give you lung, mouth and tongue cancer. It also does the same things to your ability to breath as tobacco. The

only real difference is that tobacco has nicotine in it, which is an addictive poison.

There is nothing healthy

about smoking pot, no matter what anybody tells you.

WorkingMann
07-10-2007, 12:03 PM
It's also beginning in

Denmark and I think it's a bit rubbish.. if you go to a bar then you can expect there to be smoke.. alcohol and

smoking are bound together and if you can't take it then go to a cafe where it isn't allowed to smoke and you can

enjoy you're cafe late or whatever you want.. To me it's a bit strange!
If not then at least make a smoking and a

non smoking area so can't people complain..
I don't smoke myself but I don't have a problem with it unless

people blow it in my face.. Then they have asked for it themselves :twisted:

But fx. at the emergency room

there's a smoking and non smoking room.. Everybody's always sitting in the smoking waiting room (the smallest

room) and are packed together like a camel in a jar. And the big non smoking there's 3-4 people and 5-6 times as

many in the smoking.. At work places the non smokers also alway come out to talk with the smokers outside

anyway..

But the worst thing is in the hospitals.. One thing is they can't smoke in the hospital but it isn't

allowed to smoke in the hospitals ground so sometimes they have to walk 2 km to have a smoke..! Are a nurse

effective if she
has to walk 2 km to have a smoke or two and then walk back again..?

:rant::rasp::rant: It's

stupid those laws to me! I see it's good in some situations but this is overkill!
:trout:

belgareth
07-10-2007, 12:52 PM
I don't smoke either one and

don't care who does. It isn't my business whether somebody smokes or not. The anti-smoking crowd are going way

overboard though and it makes no sense other than the simple desire to force others to your way of thinking. Its

easy enough, if you want to be around smokers you go to places that allow smoking. If you don't wish to be around

smokers you go to places that don't allow smoking. Demanding that everybody comply with the whims of the

anti-smoking lobby is unreasonable in the extreme.

The part that irritates me the worst are the truly idiotic

extra taxes they use to force people to quit smoking. Who is stupid enough to believe that once a percentage of the

people do quit that the government will quit spending the cigarette tax money? They'll just have to reach deeper

into everybody else's pocket. Nothing like giving a wasteful governmet another excuse to steal from us.

However, all that said, the propoganda that smoking tobacco is bad but weed is ok is pure BS. Smoking pot, while

not physically addictive, is very bad for you. To anybody who thinks about it, it becomes obvious. You are still

burning plant matter and drawing the smoke, which is made up of tars, carbon monoxide and various aldehyde compounds

into your lungs. Then you are holding it there for prolonged periods of time!

WorkingMann
07-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Exactly my point!

:cheers:

Banning it to the public aint gonna help, just makes it more irritating to be a smoker.. Perhaps it

can help the smart-ass smokers (the ones who smoke to look cool) so they get annoyed and doesn't bother to do so

but besides that it's just way too extreme a demand to make.. If it was gradually made year by year without the big

leap it would be easier for people to accept and if they didn't put up these crazy demand people would be more open

towards it..
I know people who normally are very anti smoking because they're ex smokers (Its bullshit going 180

because you quit but never mind) and they have begun to say its unreasonably to demand what they do.. Then there's

something quit wrong here!

belgareth
07-10-2007, 01:15 PM
I guess I should mention that I

used to smoke weed and cigarettes. Quit both. Cigarettes are pointless anyway and pot just makes me stupid. All I am

saying is that nobody has the right to tell or coerce another into quitting smoking or anything else. It is their

own body to do with as they will. My only objection is when I hear outright lies told about either, or any other

issue. Education, the truth in every issue, and let people decide for themselves freely. It is their right to do

so.

punisher
07-10-2007, 02:07 PM
i live in pa and they are

trying to ban smoking here. i hate smoking but i hate the government telling people how to run their business. the

last thing we need is more gvt.

terry0400-40
07-10-2007, 03:26 PM
I

don't smoke either one and don't care who does. It isn't my business whether somebody smokes or not. The

anti-smoking crowd are going way overboard though and it makes no sense other than the simple desire to force others

to your way of thinking. Its easy enough, if you want to be around smokers you go to places that allow smoking. If

you don't wish to be around smokers you go to places that don't allow smoking. Demanding that everybody comply

with the whims of the anti-smoking lobby is unreasonable in the extreme.

The part that irritates me the worst

are the truly idiotic extra taxes they use to force people to quit smoking. Who is stupid enough to believe that

once a percentage of the people do quit that the government will quit spending the cigarette tax money? They'll

just have to reach deeper into everybody else's pocket. Nothing like giving a wasteful governmet another excuse to

steal from us.

However, all that said, the propoganda that smoking tobacco is bad but weed is ok is pure BS.

Smoking pot, while not physically addictive, is very bad for you. To anybody who thinks about it, it becomes

obvious. You are still burning plant matter and drawing the smoke, which is made up of tars, carbon monoxide and

various aldehyde compounds into your lungs. Then you are holding it there for prolonged periods of

time!You just have to venture outdoors in any major city in the world and

there is no escaping the effects of inhaled polution, and carbon hydrocarbons and acid

rain.

And

just for the record, the only difference between a poison and a medicine is "Quantity"

Even an excess of camomile, peppermint,

comfrey, rasberry or green tea Can be regarded as toxic.

People have even died from drinking too much

water.

Hmmm

whats the worst ? A person who smokes 20 cigarettes per DAY or the person who has a puff of weed several times per

YEAR.

Just

laying in bed and breathing is also a health hazard, unless the household air is

purified.

We

could all move to the Andes or to the Amazon rain forrest i suppose or whats left of

them.

The

fact is a human being has the Physical ability to remove toxins from the lungs and also the

tissues.
Otherwise we all would have been dead years

ago.

It is

up to the individual to discern what is harmfull to their health and adopt good living practices so as not to exceed

the bodys ability to cleanse and regenerate.

And also like Belgareth whome i empathesise with regarding the attitudes of

government spending and taxation, shit this subject is enough alone to push 1000,000 red

buttons.
But human nature is what it is, and sometimes it is

really hard to fathom the mentality of the voting habits of the masses. :eek: :eek: :eek:

belgareth
07-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Neither cigarettes or weed are

good for you, that's the point. You are right about the other toxins in our environment and I avoid those whenever

possible too. Weed may help some diseases, as with chemotherapy, it has it's drawbacks too. I also rarely drink

alcohol and when I do it is to moderation only, which is actually healthy without putting my head in a cloud. It

isn't my place to criticize the use of drugs, only to bring up the truth, that weed is bad for your health when

used as a recreational drug and if you compare apples to apples weed is probably worse than tobacco in many

respects.

terry0400-40
07-11-2007, 03:36 AM
Neither cigarettes or weed are good for you, that's the point. You are right about the

other toxins in our environment and I avoid those whenever possible too. Weed may help some diseases, as with

chemotherapy, it has it's drawbacks too. I also rarely drink alcohol and when I do it is to moderation only, which

is actually healthy without putting my head in a cloud. It isn't my place to criticize the use of drugs, only to

bring up the truth, that weed is bad for your health when used as a recreational drug and if you compare apples to

apples weed is probably worse than tobacco in many respects.If i was to

smoke full cigarette today it would give me a very bad sick and nervous feeling with a head spin and it would

probably take me half day minimum to recover.

And if i was to smoke the same amount of the hydroponically produced weed that

is grown nowdays i would probably end up on the undertakers table.

Some of the weed growers here in Australia

use goodness knows what chemical additives to feed their dope plants on, and some of the plants never see any real

sunlight and exist only from the use of hot coloured lights locked in confined spaces and fed goodness knows what

combination of poison and or chemicals.

It is now a far removed and different product than the little plant that i had

growing in my Backyard back in the 70 s .

The main problem here is called ICE and also Speed, which is very easily

obtained at just about any nightclub.

Well i am not mentioning anything new that we all are not aware of so i wont go

on needlessley.

Except to add that young people should be very aware that some of the substances that are on offer

have the very real possability of causing death or permanent dissability.