PDA

View Full Version : Extra Fat Gals

eldoradoYU
07-07-2007, 10:15 PM
What is beauty?

:lovestruc Can anybody tell the definition? I don’t think so. :nono: Maybe you can say what is esthetic, but

those are two different things. As for some, beauty is one thing and for others different. I know some of my friends

really like fat girls, extra fat, but then I say it’s disgusting. :frustrate There are no chances they could

be attractive to me no matter of the amount of copulins they are swimming nor how intelligent they are.
Do you

think same things are possible with unattractive, fat male too? Do you have similar experience for yours friends and

large girls?:cheers:

Iaskalotof?'s
07-07-2007, 10:24 PM
I think its different

from guys and girls.Guys go mainly on looks,girls go on looks too,but a lot of other things
I guess.

Surreal
07-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Here is something...

My

girlfriend's ex-boyfriend would rag her how she has stretch marks and imperfections on her body. He even DEMANDED

that she get up an half hour early to do make-up and all that crap... !@#$ HIM!

Him and I are extremely alike in

the respect that we are highly observant and demand perfection. But, alas, there is a extreme difference on the

philosophy of beauty... his is obvious, mine, to me, is imperfection is the essence of beauty.

Without

imperfection what is perfection... without perfection what is imperfection.

Perfection is abnormal.

Imperfection is abnormal.

There is only a fine line to walk... you choose the direction.

-S

Surreal
07-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Wow, I just read my post... it

does not answer any of your questions...

let's see..

if there is not an attraction then plainly there is not

an attraction...

Everyone wants something different. Looks, brains, karma, money, happyness, security, ect. For

me, personally, what I want is far and few between... it's rare. For most people it is not 'rare'. For the rest

of us .... well... IDK what to type from here... .........

eldoradoYU
07-07-2007, 10:35 PM
I think its different from guys and girls.Guys go mainly on looks,girls go on looks

too,but a lot of other things
I guess.

You mean $$$? That is something that cover all our

disadvatages for some girls, not all

eldoradoYU
07-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Wow, I

just read my post... it does not answer any of your questions...

let's see..

if there is not an

attraction then plainly there is not an attraction...

Everyone wants something different. Looks, brains,

karma, money, happyness, security, ect. For me, personally, what I want is far and few between... it's rare. For

most people it is not 'rare'. For the rest of us .... well... IDK what to type from here...

Yeah, but guys are no doubt more in looks and still you see some people nice looking male

with not exactly nice girl.:drunk: So somethings really gives me aa idea that maybe just maybe our scent system

could be really above visual, like some people here seriously say!

Surreal
07-08-2007, 12:01 AM
wow man..
So somethings

really gives me aa idea that maybe just maybe our scent system could be really above visualyes, yes it is...

(depending)

I've known this young woman for about two years... we are the same age... we worked together and we

had a few no cloths encounters... getting to the point... she, I find is not attractive in the face.. (shallow,

yes)... she is not attractive in IQ... she is not 'dumb' but, we have different worldly perspectives and

observations.... she is a simple women while I am an overly complicated man... I have not talked to her in a

year... but every once and a great while she comes to the place I work.. to work.. and when I stand next to her I

get a half chub and want to jump her bones... I AVOID her... I don't want anything to do with her.. in fact I want

her sister.. (gross!) but... when I am near her the attraction is so incredible I come near to loosing my

cool...

My point is... attraction comes on a plethora of different levels and planes.... some are easy to

identify and some are not...

everyone has qualities and attribute that a potential mate will fall head over heels

for... the only thing, and which I find the most difficult... is finding it. do what you do... be who you are... and

never blow off and opportunity.

__ __ __

I like to call it a 'chemical attraction'...

<--- to

much beer for the night.,.. :drunk:

WorkingMann
07-08-2007, 05:19 AM
There's a big difference

between attraction and beauty...
I've meet girls I would say she's perfect and fun, sweet, jokes how I like it, a

little shy and a little game/flirty also..
BUT.. I couldn't get the physical attraction I NEED... Some of these

were big girls and it was too bad because I just CAN'T be with a big girl..

But I think women doesn't mainly go

for looks as I see many really hot girls with dorks and fat guys.. To women it's more the way you are and make them

feel..
If you aren't that big jerk like all the rest of us then she (most of them after all) doesn't care how you

look.. :kiss:
But there's also those girls that will walk away when she doesn't see the look she wants..
But in

general I think women go more for the feelings than looks.. If you doesn't give her that feeling of being safe,

having fun, feeling loved etc. than she will not care how hot you are..

Fx. I have a friend thats a model-like

hot and he can get girls for 1 week but a longer relationship he can't and it's because he get's them hot at

first when they see him, but after a week they realize he's not a charmboy and doesn't makle them feel that

way..

eldoradoYU
07-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Well, I have to say based on

my experience that I don’t look like that on girls. :think: Most of the couples I know when I look deeper I

usually see some material interest from the female side or they are with some total jerk and just a few of them that

are with someone because he is really nice to her. It doesn’t look to me that they like any idealistic sense

to be main in their love.
I have some friends that never had a girl? Why? Because they are educated? Because

they are nice? Because they are not jerks? See the point. Whenever I was looking any girl like she could be nice and

better for me to be nice I have never done anything. And I see a lot of jerks that have much more experience then

any of my educated or really nice friends. What those punks have that we don’t? Is it so called “self

confidence” based on their experience or what? Don’t think that all those nice looking girls with them

are not educated or smart. I was never able to understand that phenomenon smart nice looking girl with total jerk

who doesn’t have a penny in his pocket. Maybe some more experienced people here on this forum could give me an

explanation WHY. :confused: I was always admire middle aged coolness that I don’t have. BTW I’m 24.

Nevertheless I’m always trying to be somewhere in the middle all the time if it’s possible.

belgareth
07-08-2007, 12:38 PM
You do see pretty girls with

jerks a lot and you are right that it is the self confidence or the bad boy image. Nothing new about that at all.

Studies have shown that the bad boy is the one she wants to play with but the stable 'Nice Guy' is who she'll

want to marry and raise a family with.

We've been over this a number of times on this forum. Nice guy means a

lot of different things to a lot of different people. In my eyes there is a huge difference between a nice guy that

acts like a gentleman and the wimpy 'doormat' type that women take advantage of and who are forever stuck in the

LJBF zone. You can be nice to people without allowing them to take advantage of you and by demonstrating the self

confidence to tell a woman no, you win points. By not playing the bad boy or jerk you also can win points. And the

fact that you are different from both groups makes you interesting. I've used that approach all my life and have

been reasonably successful with women. No Cassanova here but have never lacked for an attractive female either.

ShyAsianGuy26
07-08-2007, 07:19 PM
The age old proverb holds

true even today, "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." We all have our own different views on what constitutes

beauty... for me its the Nordic Stock, with long hair and the nice hour glass figure (although most women will get

this figure after childbirth).

As for the "Nice Guy" vs. Jerks debate. This has been raging on for quite a while

as Belgareth pointed out. I fall into the category of... Mr.Nice guy~ has money, nice/caring, but insecure. Part of

it is admitting that you are such a person. Over the course of this summer I have gone to great lengths to try to

change some of the basic characteristics that nice guy entails. Through it I came to realized that all of us have

insecurities, but we never focus on our strengths. Thats what I intend to do as I head back to grad.

school.

Believe me I know what your talking about... but it was much worst for me... I went from into LJBF zone

to confused zone (she wasn't sure what she wanted) to Avoid at all cost zone (awkward). Now all I have left is

myself...

terry0400-40
07-10-2007, 01:25 AM
I dont really have a problem with big fat girls just so long as they dont squash me or inhibit my

level of leverage control when it it their turn to come over on top for 15 minutes or

so.

If i start to get into breathing diffuculties as i am 70 kg

which is about 10.5 Stone, Well i have very good triceps and i can quickly disengage and toss them back on their

backs without wasting too much time. :blink:

And they also

enjoy having the hot little firebrand back on top keeping them under control. :smite:

No i for one dont mind fat girls at all, well to be more precise i dont mind any girl Just so

long as she is kissable.

Thats how it usually starts with me,

Attraction i mean, I usually just see a girl who i feel as if i really want to kiss her real bad and i just go for

her.

Sometimes i am genuinly suprised when the time comes that

they want more as it always seems to come around fast before i sometimes even contemplate the idea of extended love

making.

For me it always seems to start with a

kiss.

I will still entertain a woman who i think is not exactly

kissable, especially if they are intent on using me up and leaving me dehydrated

completly.

I really dont mind pleasing them and giving them the

best time of their lives.

And if they are somewhat unsure of

themselves because of a self image insecurity i will actually tell them that they are so sexy and just driving me

out of my mind, and then actions speak louder than words its true, and they always feel better for it. :D

terry0400-40
07-10-2007, 01:46 AM
I am going to start a new thread next month and take a survey to see how old women may be before they

lose interest in sexual encounters.

And if anyone has experience in this area.

I think the highest i have been is around 60

years.

Mtnjim
07-10-2007, 09:06 AM
I am going to start a new thread next month and take a

survey to see how old women may be before they lose interest in sexual encounters.

I'm

going to save you the trouble. I know a woman in her 90's who likes to bump uglies regularly with her 87 year old

boy friend.

bubblebob
07-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Well, the most gorgeous woman

that I know personally - who happens to be a very good friend of mine for 20 years now - has a boyfriend who is not

exactly good looking and has some 20 pounds too much. So yeah, it's perfectly possible that a overweight guy with

(sub-)average looks can get a beautiful woman.

On the other hand - I can't imagine having sex or even a LTR

with a clearly overweight girl. I just can't imagine functioning with someone like this... But - I might be proven

wrong sometime in the future...

bb

terry0400-40
07-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Well, the most gorgeous woman that I know personally - who happens to be a very good friend

of mine for 20 years now - has a boyfriend who is not exactly good looking and has some 20 pounds too much. So yeah,

it's perfectly possible that a overweight guy with (sub-)average looks can get a beautiful woman.

On the other

hand - I can't imagine having sex or even a LTR with a clearly overweight girl. I just can't imagine functioning

with someone like this... But - I might be proven wrong sometime in the future...

bbIt now seems that there is a bit of an epademic of overweight women around at the moment, some of

these gals are extremly beautifull women.

You will have to take one 4 a good test drive Sir Bubble and perhaps give us

your opinion.

It is clearly obvious that some girls who are grossly overweight can be unattractive, so they

probably miss out on the choices of hot guys.

I seen a woman yesterday, she looked about 9" taller than me and not fat, just

very pleasantly plumpish and oh she looked sooo sexy.
I am only

about 5ft 7" tall and i had a girlfriend once and she was a good 9" taller than me, it did not seem to bother her

that i was shorter.

She used to seek me out wherever i was for lovemaking.

I even moved house to live alone and get some

peace in a caravan park, it only took her several days to find me, but still after 20 years can not forget how

good she was.

I wonder what she is doing now.

But i have noticed that sometimes there is definately a set time and place for

an event or relationship to occur in our lives and when the second hand hits the mark neither hell nor high water

can stop the process from unfolding.

I know that we make our action, but sometimes i feel that there is an actual

force guiding me to stay fixed on a certain cource and not deviate.

There are forces at work in our lives that we

are not completly aware of and sometimes these forces effect our relationships with women, and no matter what else

pheromones power money or beauty, they have the power over any other factor or actions that we ourselves make

sometimes.

As it seems somethings are just meant to be or not to be. :think:

WorkingMann
07-10-2007, 12:26 PM
When thinking about it I

know a girl that is heavily build and she really really hot! And know other girls her size and just wants to look

away..
So I don't mind a little but not much...! Some of them are quite nice but depends again how much were

talking..

In fact I like my girls to have a little over the limit.. Skinny girls aren't really me.. Have to have

more than bones and a little over aren't all that bad but again it depends how it falls down from her..
Know

another girl I've been playing around with who used to be really fat but lost weight and is actually quite hot now,

but when I got her panties of..
EW! You know when they have a big bulb right over the puss and then got a normal

stomach.. That kinda thing really isn't me!
:nono:

ShyAsianGuy26
07-10-2007, 07:09 PM
I am with WorkingMann on

his choice of women, a little more meat on the bones than half the near anorexic girls out there nowadays. Believe

me there is a girl I like quite a bit but one day I saw some blubber on the belly, she not what people call chubby

but shes... a little on the meaty side... It was a turn off but afterwards I felt ashame really because I am suppose

to like her for who she is and her body in general.

Anyone ever feel what I'm talking about?:angel:

belgareth
07-10-2007, 07:35 PM
I like a girl who has meat but

isn't actually fat. Women are supposed to have a certain amount of fat on their bodies. But I expect her to keep

herself in good physical condition. That means a normal body weight, not anorexic.

Gegogi
07-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Can't say meaty or fat turns me

on. I like 'em slender but toned. More of a dancer body with long muscles rather than bulk. Don't care for dancer

feet--all beat to hell--but you can't have everything...

qman
07-10-2007, 11:16 PM
I like a

girl who has meat but isn't actually fat. Women are supposed to have a certain amount of fat on their bodies. But I

expect her to keep herself in good physical condition. That means a normal body weight, not anorexic.

Females tend to have a fat pad on their belly. It is believed to provide energy if there were to be a baby for

the woman. It's very hard to get rid of this pad on them. Some actually have it removed surgically.

terry0400-40
07-11-2007, 02:52 AM
In my younger days i was a bit of a root rat and would stab just about anything in

a dress. :drunk:

But i am a little bit more discerning now that i have matured a little, and i like to check them

out. :angel:

It has been mainly due to better luck than management in the past that i have never contracted any

serious social diseases. :eek:

I find that girls with big fat calves and fat ankles and or thick stocky necks tend to not

interest me.

I prefer Asian slimline models, even some black velvet is a turn on for me, especially if they

like plenty of loving.

I did get a good dose of CRABS once after having sex with a stunning Indian girl who was a heavy

drug addict.

I was wearing a pair of jeans that my best friend had loaned to me on a one off

occasion.

He

left the next week for Western Australia to go out fox shooting on the Nullabor Plains nearly 2000 miles away with

most of our gang.

There was no way i was going bush and cut myself off from my supply of women and

drugs.

Well

Jim ended up cursing me when he eventually put the jeans on and ended up miles from civilisation with a good dose of

CRABS ha ha. ( in the middle of the dessert )

He was scratching and scratching and he even soaked his scrotum and also the

old boy in diesel fuel ha ha But to no avail, as the Crabs are very persistant.

He tried just about everything to rid off the

infestation.
He never did find any relief to multiplication of

the CRABS for months until he ended up going to Perth W.A. and for $2.00 he got rid of the Crabs in about 2

days.

I am

so glad he had several months to cool of before he returned back to Queanbeyan, where i was at the time.:rofl: :D

ShyAsianGuy26
07-11-2007, 03:59 AM
lol, good one Terry. At

last I don't have stories like this to share but who knows maybe sometime this year...

koolking1
07-11-2007, 06:42 AM
some of you

know that my girlfriend and I are swingers. About 5 years ago we went, for the first time, to a swinger's party in

rural Maine. We spent about 2 hours on a dirt road and got there rather late one Saturday night. We were greeted

at the door by a young woman in a baby doll lingerie outfit who must have weighed 300+ pounds, all pure lard. She

proceeded to introduce us to the rest of the folks and every woman there was obese. The outfits they wore didn't

help matters. We had to leave fairly quickly, it was that bad. But, on the other hand, they were having sex with

each other and the guys there.

I've known guys that pursue only heavy-set women, I just don't get it

myself.

DrSmellThis
07-11-2007, 06:59 AM
The key is whether someone

takes care of themselves.

I get turned off more by people who get grossed out just because someone is

overweight, or worse yet, because their friend dates someone who is. I admit, people who get easily grossed out and

disgusted by normal things in nature are a pet peeve.

Having said that, I was talking to a morbidly obese local

singer the other night -- very talented and interesting person, and she smelled literally like vomit. I was

physically repulsed by her presence, no matter what else I thought of her. A smell like that indicates profound

health problems that need to be addressed. Obviously I could never be close to a person like that.

But a

large person who is otherwise healthy and takes good care of themselves can be quite attractive and sexy for many

people.

For my own personal romantic life, slimmer is better. So many people are overweight these days, it can

be very frustrating trying to find a woman to be attracted to. It seems like 9 out of ten people are significantly

overweight any more. I try to be open minded, and could lose five or ten pounds myself, but there's a limit.

Mtnjim
07-11-2007, 09:36 AM
It seems

like 9 out of ten people are significantly overweight any more.

I think the "official" figure is

66%.:eek:

belgareth
07-11-2007, 10:18 AM
I think

the "official" figure is 66%.:eek:

Is that based on those BMI charts? I don't take them very seriously.

There are too many exceptions.

Mtnjim
07-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Is that

based on those BMI charts? I don't take them very seriously. There are too many exceptions.

Not sure,

day before yesterday, on the "Today" show they had a segment on dieting. That was the figure quoted by the celebrity

doctor they had on. That's why I said " "official" "(with the quotes).

belgareth
07-11-2007, 10:37 AM
Not sure,

day before yesterday, on the "Today" show they had a segment on dieting. That was the figure quoted by the celebrity

doctor they had on. That's why I said " "official" "(with the quotes).
Sorry, missed the quotes.

It's like so many other stats...liars figure and figures lie. Although, in this case, especially here in Texas,

it might be closer to the truth than is comfortable to admit too. Gods, but there are some big people here.

Mtnjim
07-11-2007, 11:46 AM
It's like

so many other stats...liars figure and figures lie. Although, in this case, especially here in Texas, it might be

closer to the truth than is comfortable to admit too. Gods, but there are some big people here.

Don't

know, even here in California where "everyone" belongs to a gym, there's a ton o' tubbies.:think:

terry0400-40
07-11-2007, 12:58 PM
lol, good one Terry. At last I don't have stories like this to share but who knows

maybe sometime this year...It is only because of my advanced age and also

being natured as a fatherless boy by many unrefined individuals that i had my carnal instincts aroused at an early

age.

When i

was 5 years old i was admitted to hospital for nearly two weeks and the young female nurse who was my main companion

and caretaker took every opportunity that she could find to be alone with me and kiss and cuddle and fondle

me.

So i

sort of fell in love with her and that also stirred my desires for the sweet kisses of women and other things at a

young age.

I

have had sex with about 60 different women and i think i may have become a bit of an addict over time. :sick:

Well the

problem ususally starts whenever i come into contact with a girl that i really want to

kiss.

So it

is my opinion that it is very advisable to be carefull when choosing a partner for sex so as not to catch any

diseases. :eek: :eek: :eek:

And i also would say its not important or necessary to have many sexual experiences with many

women.

It is

better not to encourage sexual thoughts into ones mind as they really do not promote any real long term perminent

satisfaction.

Ha ha easier said than done SURE, i know as i sometimes see a woman that reminds me in an

explosive manner that i am a male ( tom cat ) haha. :think:

It is best to connect with a sincere genuine

nice clean young woman who is looking for love and companionship and give her your best if you and her are

compatable. :wub: :kiss: :thumbsup:

idesign
07-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Since this has turned into a

preferences kind of thread I'll throw in my prefs.

My favorite is soft and curvey, with just the appropriate

amound of padding. Can't beat the view of a well presented curve or line on your GF walking ahead of you because

you lagged behind a bit just for that reason. Just the right amount of distinction from breasts, to waist, to hips,

to derriere.

Don't like hard bodies, I feel like I'm wrestling, and its not feminine to me, and I like

feminine. By hard bodies I mean gym rats with nothing but tone. I've known some very feminine and very desirable

slender women, and have good memories of a cute spinner I dated for a year or so who couldn't have weighed 110 lbs.

Hmmmm, spinner, sounds mongerish, and I'm not.

Fat? That's a fine line, and I've lusted after women who

clearly were overweight, but not what I'd call obese.

I live at the beach, and see everything from Nirvana, to

Never in a Million Years.

I think the gist of DST's post is right, there is a lot more than weight that makes a

woman attractive, alluring, exciting, desirable, sexy... I'll stop there.

koolking1
07-11-2007, 04:22 PM
means

obese women. Yes, there's a difference in a few extra pounds as compared to obese. Some women's personal ads

call themselves BBWs, I always changed that phrase in my mind to obese.

idesign
07-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Exactly kk1. If there are

rolls, its obesity. I don't want to roll them in flour to find the wet spot. Sorry for rolling in the pun.

terry0400-40
07-12-2007, 01:43 AM
Exactly kk1. If there are rolls, its obesity. I don't want to roll them in flour to find the

wet spot. Sorry for rolling in the pun.HAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Good one, And yes the rolls of excess are even enough to turn off even a seasoned root rat like me who usually

doesant have to wait to be invited as given the chance i am in like as fast as a rat up a

drainpipe.

Well not really true as i have changed my ways this week and i have turned over a new

leaf.

Its

now just a small matter of clearing out the memory banks and planting in some new desires and success is mine.:wave:

Superman
07-14-2007, 08:51 AM
It's great when a woman with a

few extra kilos hugs you... what do you think?

terry0400-40
07-14-2007, 11:57 AM
It's great when a woman with a few extra kilos hugs you... what do you

think?:thumbsup: Hmmmm yes 4 sure a heartfelt hug from a gal is V good

Great for ones constitution, we deserve more hugs, i just might go and give a few hugs today if i get the notion.

idesign
07-14-2007, 01:26 PM
:thumbsup: Hmmmm yes 4 sure a heartfelt hug from a gal

is V good Great for ones constitution, we deserve more hugs, i just might go and give a few hugs today if i get the

notion.

Roll with it Terry :cheers:

terry0400-40
07-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Roll

with it Terry :cheers:Thank you, i have a few punches coming my way at

this moment, so your advice is really appropriate.

I will just have my system go into " its all

positive mode" and take whatever comes after all that i can do with out panicking.

I appreciate your great outlook and its

refreshing influence it has on the forum for us blokes.

Hmmm not to mention if it was warmer the

beach would be a great place to hang as i am an old Beach Boy from wayback when i was so much younger and crisp lol.

:wave:

idesign
07-14-2007, 03:09 PM
Thanks Terry, and sorry to hear

about the punches. I got punched out pretty soundly last week, but this week has been a marvel. So you can expect

good things if my calendar is correct!

Hate to rub salt into the old wounds mate, but here its 90F and the water

temp hovers around 82F. :) Hemispherical conditions are a real bitch.

BTW, your "mone content breakdowns" are

greatly helpful for us noobs.

Take care buddy,
Greg

terry0400-40
07-15-2007, 11:44 AM
Thanks Terry, and sorry to hear about the punches. I got punched out pretty soundly last

week, but this week has been a marvel. So you can expect good things if my calendar is correct!

Hate to rub salt

into the old wounds mate, but here its 90F and the water temp hovers around 82F. :) Hemispherical conditions are a

real bitch.

BTW, your "mone content breakdowns" are greatly helpful for us noobs.

Take care

buddy,
GregYo between the ages of 7-14 i used to virtually live on the

beach at Nightcliff Darwins tropical Northern Territory yes between 1959 and 1966.

In the dry season the swimming and diving was

good, except for a part of the year when the sea wasps used to drift in from Timor as these had a tendancy to kill a

grown man or a child very rapidly as their poison was deadly if a tendacle happened to wrap around a body

part.

But

usually when these Portugese Man o wars came drifting in their millions the wet season had caused all of our creeks

and rivers to swell so we had excellent water holes and rapids to decend in wonderfull bushland settings

then.

This

option is no longer available at these locations because of a huge influx and multiplication of the crocodile

population nowdays.

I wonder what pheromones repel crocodiles ?? haha

Now thats an idea Whooaa see terry go from

poor Brahmin to Millionaire because of secret croc repellant mix. :rofl: