PDA

View Full Version : The forums gone quite anyone.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 06:57 PM
Well looks like everyone has disappeared all again well that will give bruce time to get the new valentines deals up plus respond to some of those customer enquires.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 07:00 PM
hehe well I got school and it has kept me really busy w/ school work. Wish I cool say booty work. images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 07:02 PM
lol i got problems with customs being there hope something can be done.

On another hand it looks like a while before i will be getting my SOE order anyway.

Paul canada
02-06-2002, 07:15 PM
Hey DD:

I\'m still here just having been posting. When I get some good pheromone stories will post.

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 07:35 PM
yeah me too. you just don\'t know how often i check this forum but i just don\'t have good stories so far because im trying to lay off from mones for a while. maybe 2 wks while i\'m waiting for StanBo\'s results using 0.02mg of pheros. i\'m also watching the SoE stories. how about jambat? is he still here?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 10:22 PM
Red,

I\'m still actively trying to zone in what works good for me. So my 0.02mg testing is in mid-stream. All I can say so far is my 0.02mg SoE/0.02 mg NPA/cologne mix hasn\'t produced any hair flipping, DIHL, etc. I did have a very strong alpha male reaction yesterday. And I\'ve noticed a few times females tend to stand a little closer. But the only somewhat flirty behavior I\'ve seen has come from older 35+ women. I\'m hoping to zone in for the mid 20\'s early 30\'s age group. Now, with this mix it\'s actually 0.04mg total 1/2SoE,1/2NPA. I will try 0.02 single product/cologne soon. I\'ll contrast that with my very heavy NPA test last weekend when I was shopping for cologne. One of the salesgirls,18ish, kept coming down the isle to ask if I needed help. In fact, she bent over once right in front of me wearing some type of spandex(one hot little body) and proceded to \"dance\" to the store music a few mins later just down the isle from me. I\'m 33 so I didn\'t make anything of it and chalked it up to young female behavior. Until I read posts later about butt presentation being a subliminal sexual message. Talk about someone needing to be(or rather having been) hit over the head with a stupid stick. I always put 2+2 together way after the fact. It had to have been the NPA. Although she did happen to bend over in front of me right after I had sprayed a sample card with Realm for men. Other side effects: since starting my experiments a week and a half ago I have had several sore throats, which I rarely ever get. So I\'m pumping Vit C just incase the pheros are somehow lowering my immune system.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 10:28 PM
Oh yah,

With my SoE/NPA/colgne mix I had an older lady, mid 40\'s, follow me around and around the Sports Authority. I actively tried to lose her but she stuck to me like glue for a good 5-7 mins.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 10:43 PM
So you are using around 0.04mg of pheros. Based on Scientist\'s calculations (again), the overdose range starts from around 0.04mg
Well, its good that you experimented on that range too, so that you\'ll find out if the 0.02 is really gonna work. Btw, have you read that scientist\'s post about his calculations and review? If not I can post the link here so you can see it.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 04:20 PM
Red,

I haven\'t read scientist\'s post on it. I tried a 13/13/74 drop NPA/SoE/cologne mix(100drops=5mL). In my atomizer this works out to 0.013mgSoE/0.013mgNPA per atomizer squirt. So a total phero of 0.026mg per squirt. I\'ve tried 1,2,3, and 4 squirts. 4 is too overpowering, both in phero and in cologne(I don\'t like having a heavy cologne smell). I had 3 squirts on when I had my bad alpha male happening. 2 squirts didn\'t seem to do much, nor did one.

I tried a 13NPA/25SoE/62cologne mix. So basically twice as much SoE as NPA. Nothing outstanding. Maybe females a little closer than usual.

Today I tried a 25NPA/25SoE/50cologne mix. This is double the first mix, at about 0.026mg NPA 0.026mg SoE per squirt. I had respectful men and very giggley,somewhat flirty females around me all day. One very definite flirty hair twirling, giggling, close contacting woman in particular.(two squirts before I left in the morning, one refresher squirt during day) Plus, at a 50/50 phero to cologne mix I found that I wasn\'t \"cologning\" myself out. It was just enough cologne to cover the pheros. Granted, this is only one day, but so far this mix seems to be well suited for me. Only one atomizer spray gives me I guess overload of pheros at 0.026mg each of NPA/SoE and a non-overpowering amount of cologne. Still lots of tweaking to do so I probably won\'t post for a while until I have something interesting.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 04:27 PM
By the way, if you are interested:

0.013mg X (1mL/0.5mg) X (20drops/mL) = about 0.5 drops.

So, in my atomizer one blast of the 13/13/74 gives about half a drop of SoE and half a drop of NPA. This assumes NPA and SoE are roughly the same concentration of PI at 0.5mg/mL