PDA

View Full Version : just got it today

The Whirlwind
07-05-2007, 11:51 PM
just got my

unscented SOE, but im still not sure what age range that it will affects (18yr to what?). how much should i start

out with applying on myself? let me know thanks

terry0400-40
07-06-2007, 01:32 AM
just got my unscented SOE, but im still not sure what age range that it will affects (18yr to

what?). how much should i start out with applying on myself? let me know thanksIhave experienced SOE work on very young women up to 45 from my

observations.

So as to get the best value from the product and

also see if you can get results with less i would say start out with about 15" this is equal to abiut a 1/2 new

gel/pkt in pheronone content.

I find i get improved results

with the unscented if i have some fragrance product on to get the pheros diffusing.

The Whirlwind
07-06-2007, 10:56 AM
wow, thanks i didnt know

that, people dont really explain enough in other threads, always thought should be little more detailed. but far

out. will do so.

terry0400-40
07-06-2007, 11:26 AM
wow, thanks i didnt know that, people dont really explain enough in other threads, always thought

should be little more detailed. but far out. will do so.If you find after

some days of testing that you arent getting enough perceived results, then you could always up the application to

say 24", but go steady so as to see what amount gets you on the attraction radar.

My personal average amount is around

30"
not everyones preference, but it suits me well, especially

with a dab or two of NPA or a dab of Magic Alpha 7.

Good luck with it, that is the SOE as youv

chosen a great product. :thumbsup:

The Whirlwind
07-06-2007, 09:22 PM
can u OD on SOE? just

wondering if thats possible with it or not, also have anyone actually gotten laid by using pheromones products?

again just curious

terry0400-40
07-06-2007, 11:05 PM
can u OD on SOE? just wondering if thats possible with it or not, also have anyone actually gotten

laid by using pheromones products? again just curiousI have not had an OD

with wearing SOE, the most i have worn is about 45",.

I have been told many times by women that i

smell sexy, especially when wearing SOE. :wub: :whip:

I have actually been a little flustered on

some occasions when i have had so much concentrated attention from girls competing for my attention :blink:

especially when i have worn my 45" SOE and NPA or Alpha 7 combos.

Sometimes when in a dating type situation, i

have had to choose not to wear pheromones, just so i can get my strength back after having been used up by hot girls

who are intent on satisfying their physical carnal desires with me.

Too much is more of a problem than not enough

ha ha. :think:

Even so i have been through periods of drought and know what it is like to have a strong desire

for female companionship and sexual encounters.

This world has many natural wonders and places of beauty and also many

entertainments that are here for our edification and expressions of growth spirit body and mind. :cheers:

But at the

end of the day there just aint nothing like a woman.

No nothing can compare, as in the wake of a

women everything else pales in comparison. :type:

Except the mind of man to appreciate

comprehend and realize just who she is and what she is and exactly how her needs may be satisfied. :blink:

Multiplication its the name of the game.

Oh yes Pheromones will certainly multiply

your chances of accomplishing your mission of getting laid. :lol:

ToxDoc
07-06-2007, 11:54 PM
My usual SOE dose is 8 drops, or

0.08 mg nol and 0.02 mg rone. Whenever I do this, I always need to add 0.125 ml of NPA. Otherwise, brainless

motormouth takes control of the other person and I quickly lose interest.

Re getting laid using

mones.
Mones are powerful can get you laid, at least for some. Just be careful who you spend time with. One in

7.5 people in Australia has genital herpes. Many of them are unaware they have

it.

Sometimes when in a dating type

situation, i have had to choose not to wear pheromones, just so i can get my strength back after having been used

up by hot girls who are intent on satisfying their physical carnal desires with

me.

You poor thing Terry.

gaf
07-07-2007, 02:50 AM
[QUOTE=ToxDoc;200912Re getting laid

using mones.
Mones are powerful can get you laid, at least for some. Just be careful who you spend time with. One

in 7.5 people in Australia has genital herpes. Many of them are unaware they have it.
[/QUOTE]

Just

another reason to insist on using condoms , something everyone should do , especially with those Aussie girls.

:run:
(yes I know they dont guarantee protection , but still better then nothing)
:wave:

terry0400-40
07-07-2007, 03:03 AM
My

usual SOE dose is 8 drops, or 0.08 mg nol and 0.02 mg rone. Whenever I do this, I always need to add 0.125 ml of

NPA. Otherwise, brainless motormouth takes control of the other person and I quickly lose interest.

Re getting

laid using mones.
Mones are powerful can get you laid, at least for some. Just be careful who you spend time with.

One in 7.5 people in Australia has genital herpes. Many of them are unaware they have it.

You poor thing

Terry.Thank you ToxDoc, I am glad someone understands

lol.
Sometimes its hard to be a man :rasp:

I have to

agree SOE at 8 drops is a very sweet amount, the added drop of Alpha 7 really gives it the magic touch 4

me.

Or NPA

just to make a change, some of my SOE made up sprayers have a combination of A7 and NPA, i have even incorporated a

spray of Chikara per application into one of my next test sprays.

So many formulas, so little testing

time.

What i

mean is that i try and choose a decent window of opportunity with regard to targets and conditions before i go using

any of my Top Hit Mix sprays.

There is plenty of other less well known pheromones that i choose to slop on for normal day to day

bump and grind, to check their effects out. :wave: