PDA

View Full Version : just boughg C7 is it good as a standalone

punisher
07-04-2007, 07:11 PM
hi just bought c7. is it good as a standalone. any advice would be helpful. so far i am disappointed

with my soe scented. will give it some more time. had some earley success but nothing since. thanks as always. i

am still very new to this stuff but have spent quite a few hours reading many of the posts.

gaf
07-05-2007, 01:22 AM
try mixing the two , but no more

then 2 sprays of chikara. It's not a strong "sexual mix" in my experience but more of a chatty friendly effect on

the 20-30 ladies.

belgareth
07-05-2007, 03:44 AM
I've been recomending for

years that people start off with a single product and go from a small dose up to a large dose over a period of a

couple weeks to see what it does before moving onto something else. It is tedious but methodical and you will gain a

far better understanding of what works and what doesn't. Once you understand pheromones and how they work for you,

you are far better equipped to mix and get good results.

raul1966
07-06-2007, 06:11 PM
hi

just bought c7. is it good as a standalone. any advice would be helpful. so far i am disappointed with my soe

scented. will give it some more time. had some earley success but nothing since. thanks as always. i am still very

new to this stuff but have spent quite a few hours reading many of the posts.

I had use C7 as

standalone w/ great result.
U can star w/ just one spray, next day u may try 2 spray. I OD w' 3 sprays. Good

luck amigo!

ToxDoc
07-06-2007, 06:40 PM
C7 is one of my favourites. One

spray of it is pretty much all I need for getting a friendly vibe with a low key sensual and sexual undertone from

people. In my experience, the subtle undercurrent is best observed in emotionally matured women.

I tend to

think 3-4 days should be a minimum for trying a new dosage out. Personally I allow for a week so that it gets to be

in most aspects of my daily life.

Surreal
07-07-2007, 10:39 PM
I use C7 as a stand alone... 2

sprays max. But I LOVE to mix it w/ other things.