PDA

View Full Version : Should I wait until college for mones?

Iaskalotof?'s
07-03-2007, 10:00 AM
Next month I will begin college and I am wondering if its a good idea until college to try out the

mones?I could do it now,but I am usually at work and don't feel the need to use it there(no one I really want).Also

can I pay for the newbie kit with visa debit?

BGuy20
07-03-2007, 12:11 PM
I'd say its worth it to get some

practice. I think mones are a part of the whole package when attracting women. You have to have the game to back up

the mones.

What better way to practice than on people you aren't totally interested in? You can also

practice on customers assuming you're at a job that gets them.

You should have no problems paying with Visa

debit.

Iaskalotof?'s
07-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Cool,is there a way I can

have it shipped to the post office and pick it up there since I share a house and want to keep it under wraps?

Iaskalotof?'s
07-08-2007, 06:39 PM
I'm sure someone

knows,but in the meantime do I just go to the bank and tell them to make a cashiers check out to "Love Scent

Inc"?I've had problems with online fraud so i think I'll just play it safe with a cashier's check.

belgareth
07-08-2007, 07:47 PM
You can use a money order,

Paypal or credit card. While online fraud is a serious issue, if your computer is clean dealing with Love Scent is

very safe.

You can use a PO box if you are having the package shipped by the postal service but not for Fedex or

UPS.

Iaskalotof?'s
07-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Ok if I were using the

mail order form,would I just put in the cashier's check and specify to put it in through USPS a certain P.O

Box?Sorry for the redundancies:frustrate,but this is why I made my account name.

belgareth
07-09-2007, 03:50 AM
That sounds right but I've

never used the mail order form so am only guessing. You can place the order on the web and check the money order box

then send it to them. I'd include a note stating where to ship it and the order number.

Iaskalotof?'s
07-10-2007, 10:07 PM
Alright I'll make the

order out probably on Friday.Just one more question:Newbie Pack or SOE Bottle/Gel packs:cheers:?

College_Man
07-10-2007, 11:13 PM
hey man watsup. im probably

pretty much in the same boat as you im a freshman in college. you can use the visa debit card (thats what i used).

It shows up as LS Products on the bill. the package you can probably have shipped to yourself as the return address

is mountain view something or other. nothing related to Love-Scent or pheros will show up on the debit card or the

package you recieve in the mail.

I got the beginner pack, but id recommend probably just getting edge unscented

and SOE unscented, as i think SPMO smells pretty bad and smells older than you want. also the edge that comes in the

newbie pack doesn't have the sprayer cap that everyone in the forums talks about when they say how much they used,

which is a pain. you should probably go to the mall and find a good cologne to wear to mask the smell of TE (id

recommend Victoria's Secret Very Sexy 1 as its good for all occasions, women/girls love it, and and can be worn in

all seasons. its also less than 50 bucks for a 3.4oz bottle. Its masking ability is okay too.)

Iaskalotof?'s
07-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Great,anyone else have

have advice on what to buy?