PDA

View Full Version : hitsplosion

dave
07-03-2007, 09:31 AM
so i'm lounging around at

home and decide, "what the hell, i'll go grab a drink." and grab an atomizer with the last drops of a ghetto mix i

made with the newbie sampler a while back(2:1:3 TE, SPMO, cologne). it tends to make fellow bar patrons rather

chatty and it puts me in a good mood for drinking.

3 sprays and a short drive later i'm at a bar where moments

after getting my drink this older guy stops chatting up the bartendress and starts talking to me out of the blue.

not the first time this sort of thing has happened this combo, and fortunately this time we were both surfers so his

stories actually interested me.

after about a half hour the bar closes(at 12:15, wtf) so i depart to the next

bar, throw on a drop of dd#1 and the magic begins.

i arrive, it's pretty crowded for a monday night, and i

sidle up to the bar and get a beer. behind me there's a table with 3 guys and 3 girls and about 2 sips into my beer

the cutest of the girls comes up next to me to get their next round.

i say hi, she says hi, then she invites me

to her table. 'hi' was literally all i said to get this invitation.

i shrug and head over, expecting to get

some weird looks and glares from the other guys at the table since 2 of them were obviously interested in my

inviter. but no, one of the guys starts to glare and then stops and wipes up the table in front of me and moves away

some of the glasses there.

so again, i say hi, everybody at the table says hi. they all drink their shots and

then introduce themselves to me. then they get up to leave and the girl invites me along. at this point i've said

hi a couple times and repeated peoples names/my own name. needless to say, i'm confused here and i didn't think

she was that serious so i go to the bathroom and when i come outside they're all still waiting for me(minus 2 guys,

the third was actually a friend and not just trying to pick up one of the girls).

i seemed a little hesitant

when i asked where they were going and her friends shouted encouragement like 'she's horny. she wants to suck you

dry'.

i shrug and say 'alright', content to roll with whatever the heck is going on, and follow them. we get

to her house and her friends bolt before even going inside. the two of us talk for all of 4 sentences then go to her

room.

from sitting at the bar to in her bed in less than 30 minutes and 30 words. it just seemed as though the

mones did everything for me, since i sure didn't do anything besides show up at the right place at the right

time.

Iaskalotof?'s
07-03-2007, 09:48 AM
:thumbsup: Hot

Damn!!!

koolking1
07-03-2007, 11:25 AM
one never knows what

might happen while wearing mones!!!

WorkingMann
07-03-2007, 12:10 PM
"Those were the best days of

my life...." Hahahaha :lol:

Love when these experiences comes my way and it's all SO funny...! But for me I

haven't had it happen THAT easy but also perhaps because I myself talk a lot so wouldn't get that far with 30

words.. or else I would end up in her bed in 5 min :wub:

BGuy20
07-03-2007, 12:13 PM
Nice story. :cheers:

kappakai
07-11-2007, 12:41 AM
good job dave man.

what

was in that ghetto mix?