PDA

View Full Version : edge everyday...

punisher
06-30-2007, 10:29 AM
hey i want to buy

the edge buy have yet to do so. i was wondering, can u where it everyday or will you od from the previous day. got

soe scented but no one smells it on me. is it rubbing off. how long does the rollerball last? thanks alot

Gegogi
06-30-2007, 11:38 AM
I used to wear TE everyday and

had consistently good results. I never had problems with build-up. I suppose the possiblity of OD is related to how

often you bathe and how well you actually wash yourself. Also, do you apply to skin, hair and/or clothing? I prefer

clothing apps as most of my skin is covered (hating spraying on face or near nose).

The rollerball used in the

SOE bottle lasts a long time. I save the bottle and use them for custom mixes. I've yet to wear one out after all

these years.

punisher
06-30-2007, 11:43 AM
just ordered the edge. excited

to see how it works. have soe but no one can smell the scented version. started off kind of with heavy use. just

gonna screw around and see what happens

woofa1
06-30-2007, 11:13 PM
I have warmed to TE, more and

more . I feel
for me it is a good product, without being ovebearing. 1-2 sprays is okay, maybe try a combo with

nol product as well. I make it a given that i wash thouroughly every day after wearing mones. I have had a coulple

of slightly agreesive od's when i have forgotten to wash TE off. And then using it the next day. For me the spray

is superior in terms of the hits, than the gel?

BGuy20
07-01-2007, 09:56 AM
I pretty much use TE everyday and

the results are pretty good. Seemed to get a response yesterday in line, an attractive girl in front of me kept

messing with her hair and looked back at me more than a few times. Mix I used yesterday was TE/-None plus some NPA,

with the SOE roller added in.

woofa1
07-01-2007, 09:25 PM
BGUY. How much Npa to you use in

conjuction with TE. And have you found any ods happening. Because both products can be powerfull. What type of hits

are you getting? As i see you use these products everyday?

belgareth
07-02-2007, 03:34 AM
TE and NPA are the same

compound. The only difference is strangth, NPA is about 5X more concentrated. Originally, TE was intended as the

direct application product and NPA was intended to add to colognes.

BGuy20
07-02-2007, 05:58 AM
BGUY. How

much Npa to you use in conjuction with TE. And have you found any ods happening. Because both products can be

powerfull. What type of hits are you getting? As i see you use these products everyday?

I have the

products in the mini sprayer, it's about 1/5 of the sprayer filled with TE/-None (the musk from the beginner's

kit) and about 5-10 drops of NPA. Not sure the exact ratio.

Hits have been a tad subdued compared to what

I've heard on the forum, but the attention i've gotten has still been nice.

WorkingMann
07-02-2007, 12:47 PM
I have

the products in the mini sprayer, it's about 1/5 of the sprayer filled with TE/-None (the musk from the beginner's

kit) and about 5-10 drops of NPA. Not sure the exact ratio.

Hits have been a tad subdued compared to what I've

heard on the forum, but the attention i've gotten has still been nice.

You probably haven't found your

product or ratio yet..
But when you do and know what to do and how much to use, you will have sooo much fun with

it..