PDA

View Full Version : has SoE been working for you?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 01:08 PM
how are you using it, are you combining it, where are you applying it, and what have you noticed?
i\'ve seen some difference but i\'m not completely sure it\'s cuz of the pheros.

anyone?
thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 02:24 PM
There have been so many posts on SOE already, I think you\'ll find all the answers if you just go back and research a little.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 09:49 PM
I\'m not convinced...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 03:21 AM
I\'ve had no noticable responses and have been using it six days.I\'ve also tried APC alone and with SOE with nothing.

I\'m going to be tough test \'subject\' however as my situation doesn\'t bring me in contact with alot of the \'right\' women very much. I have been getting the smiles and greetings , but that\'s not out of the ordinary.

Actually, all I\'m looking for with phero use is to have \'eligible\' women initiate the conversation for a change instead of myself starting it the time. Most women my age are married and it would be nice if I\'d have some sort of lead or hint of which aren\'t before starting a conversation.

James mentioned to me that I may already be putting out enough pheromones and these more won\'t help. I have NPA and PI that should be arriving today and I\'ll try them out. If I\'m putting out enough already , I guess PI will be a disastor ... whatever that would be in terms of pheromeone OD.

If I do hit on something that succeeds I\'ll definately report. But in my circumstance with limited numbers of women and a smaller \'target\' of eligables, it wouldn\'t be fair for me to judge what doesn\'t work. If one does work for me it will be worth the money and experimanting and I\'ll be sure to let you know.

Whitehall
02-07-2002, 07:36 AM
SoE seems to get non-sexual hits. Its forte is in relaxing the smellee and getting them to let down their guard. I wore it to a school function and had lots of social interaction from adult females but no sign of hair flipping or other signs of a sexual hit that one might get from NPA/TE. For example, I wore it to a job interview with a older HR lady and she was quite friendly.

Many of us are now experimenting with layering SoE on top of a none containing product like NPA in hopes that the the SoE will lower the inhibitions of the target so that the nones can get stronger sexual hits. I\'ve not had a chance for a full field test but will report when the field data is available.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 07:57 AM
I agree with Whitehall.
From my own experiences and the posts on this forum I must say SOE is VERY good in breaking the ice, probably better than all the other -nol products.

Still it seems you need to add an a-none product to get that sexual vibe most of us are looking for. images/icons/wink.gif I used SOE/JB1 with reasonable success.

jose
02-07-2002, 08:31 AM
Hmmmmmmmm......Well I\'m going to try my SOE this weekend by its self, if I don\'t get any \"flipping hair\" or \"Deer in the headlights look\" I\'m going to combine it with my PI. The best Hits I\'ve ever had were with AndrosteNONE. images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 10:36 AM
Jose, if you have TE, I would combine that with your SOE. One spray to neck and half a spray to the hair.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 12:09 PM
jose, may I ask your age? I\'m 21 w/ a sex drive too strong for my own good, so based on some of the posts here I thought maybe -none wouldn\'t be good for me.

Plus, I\'ve had some interactions in the past (with no mones) that sound oddly like some of the alpha male encounters described here w/ -none.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 03:16 PM
Tantalus

Not a-none is going to increase your OWN sex-hunger, but a-nol is. images/icons/smile.gif

jose
02-07-2002, 09:06 PM
Marz-Unfortunately I finished my TE, I ordered NPA which I will try with my SOE. I feel the best Hits I ever had were with PI and AE combined.

Tantalus-I\'m in my early 30s, and I think I have a higher sex drive then you, images/icons/tongue.gif AndrosteNONE makes me feel like a sort of confidence boost high, it truly is amazing.

Jaggy
02-07-2002, 10:08 PM
Well... I\'m now into my second week of SOE and NPA covered with cologne. Today went to beverage store to buy wine. Girl at checkout counter became very talkative and then began to blush.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 11:40 PM
Well it looks as though if australian customs are going to seize every shipment i get from the US via love-scent then i may just have to go back to buying off the australian supplier of attraction and andro 4.2 seeing as though buying it locally is fine they just dont like some people importing the stuff or our other theroy which is that some greedy sod in the customs department checks all the EMS shipments and takes a little sample product for themselves and then sprouts a whole heap of mumble jumble to ward off any trouble makers. I myself havent got thousands of dollars to engage legal counsel if i want to get back my little 40 buck bottle o pheromones so they are just going to keep it and do what they want. On another front hopeing bruce can work something out for me to.