PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Experts Advice

The Whirlwind
06-28-2007, 12:00 PM
i am 23

yr old male, will turn 24 in sept. i am white 5'8/ goatee. i wear only axe body spray "essence". i have been here

for a while reading through threads. i am considering buying a product but seeking advice from those has experience.

what do yall guys suggest i buy? i feel i should buy a stand alone product cuz im kinda tight on money. i should

mention that i am also Hearing Impaired. so it is difficult for me to approach women sometimes and even have women

approaches me and not know what to say. i would at least like to have an edge over my friends. I can be very

friendly, sometimes im aggressive but im the type that doesnt fight back until its necessary 4 surivival. yall know

what im saying. well any advices posted on here will be greatly valued. also what colognes should i buy to match

the pheromones?

Surreal
06-28-2007, 12:22 PM
:wave:

... i wear only axe body spray "essence".... ...i feel i should buy a stand alone

product....

Chikara! (C7)

Check up on it.

I have a few posts here and there about my love for C7

and Axe Kilo. They mesh SO well w/each other. Essence should be ok, but it's been a while since I smelled Essence.

C7 has it's own unique scent and it is strong enough to wear by itself. The hits are good amoungst the younger

targets, ie 18 to mid-twenties. I get alot of chattyness and deep smells. It is a catalyst for 'sexy time' if the

situation is proper.

That's my main suggestion... but there are others to consider.

Alter Ego. Strong deep

musk fragence with a good phero blend.

The Edge. Many posts about it stand alone.

Good Luck

*BTW I am

24.6yo*

WorkingMann
06-28-2007, 01:15 PM
I would go with SOE because

of you age or the newbie kit.. The newbie kit is also a good one because you can test you what works for you and get

a feel of the world of pheromones..
It contains The Edge thats a great product for us young ones and not so strong

but could still be to much.. Or AE that is a allround product I've had great results with..

The Whirlwind
06-28-2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks now im curious to

which ones will produce what type of hits? im not totally clear on which one will produce what. anyway what type of

colognes should i use with them? i would like to get chatty but sexual hits. let me know thanks

BGuy20
06-29-2007, 10:20 PM
:welcome:

Not a fan of

Axe/Tag, but it's probably better than nothing if you're on a budget.

I wouldn't be concerned about being

hearing impaired. When I went to the 2004 Democratic Convention, there was a large contingent of Gallaudet students,

and the ones I met had no trouble picking up girls. Just be up-front about it and you should be okay. It seems girls

these days prefer texting to cell-phone conversations anyways.

As for each pheromone:
Androstenone (aka -none,

Anone): Signals dominance and aggression, quite competitive. -none is often associated with a sexual response, but

by no means exclusively.
Androstenol (aka -nol, Anol): Signals youth, and sociability, often induces lots of

talking, friendliness and comfort. As it often seems to cause conversation, it can be a good ice

breaker.
Androsterone (aka -rone, Arone): Signals masculinity. It also creates an impression of reliability and

protection (i.e. "this is the alpha male who can look after me").

-Rone seems to complement -nol and -none.

There's quite a lot of discussion on the forums about each one, so read up.

The starter kit (TE/-None) is good

to start out with. The -None concentrate has a musk fragrance to it, so anything that has that in it would go well.

I'd also suggest getting SOE, it softens the -none signature making you more approachable. You might not want to

mix your pheromones to start, but as you get more comfortable with each one you can see what results you get by

mixing. I had a GREAT response today from a co-worker wearing TE/-None spray (with a bit of NPA mixed in) and a

little SOE. I'd hold off on the NPA till you get some experience under your belt, it's like getting the keys to a

Ferrari (i.e. learn to drive first).

Basenotes.net is a good place to look for colognes, but a good department

store clerk can let you sample and find the right fragrance for you. It's the non-helpful clerks you have to be

careful about. If you're on a budget I'd just stick with Axe, colognes are an expensive addiction! Depending on

what kind of scent you're after, I'd recommend trying out Dolce & Gabanna, Lacoste, Ferrari, Polo, Lucky 6,

Aramis, Le Male, and Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret.

EDIT: Almost forgot my newest tip. If you want the colognes

and pheromones to project better, wear some moisturizer underneath where you would put the mones (Neck, wrists). It

really seems like the colognes wear longer and smell better when I have moisturizer. Dpn't forget to let the

moisturizer sink in before splashing everything else on.

DrSmellThis
06-29-2007, 10:45 PM
Ammo is a good stand alone

sold here. Others are AE and Chikara (sold on the L-S site). All three products contain all the most basic

pheromones you need. All three are absolutely good quality products, with impeccable reputations.

Ammo is the

simplest option. It's worked well for me, as a simple, two second thing after the gym. But I usually throw in a

spray of Shine as its simplest complement, though it's totally unnecessary.

I'd describe Ammo as reliable,

which means a lot in the pheromone world. Ammo is a very generic mix, with equal levels of the three basic -mones.

So it's good if you know you want to bump your levels up a bit, but don't know exactly how. It's also good in

mixes, for that same purpose. It also smells nice. The generic citrusy synthetic cologne isn't my style, but girls

will like it fine. It dries down fairly well. So it works.

AE is a bit more dangerous, with higher -none levels,

but the upside might be higher. It's slightly more aggressive and sexual.

Chikara, with 7 -mones, is more

complex and quirky. It has a nice artificial musk scent. IF it works for yiou, it's great, and mixes well in small

quantities.

terry0400-40
06-30-2007, 01:00 AM
[quote=DrSmellThis;200689]Ammo is a good stand alone sold here. Others are AE and Chikara (sold on the L-S site).

All three products contain all the most basic pheromones you need. All three are absolutely good quality products,

with impeccable reputations.

Ammo is the simplest option. It's worked well for me, as a simple, two second

thing after the gym. But I usually throw in a spray of Shine as its simplest complement, though it's totally

unnecessary.

I'd describe Ammo as reliable, which means a lot in the pheromone world. Ammo is a very generic

mix, with equal levels of the three basic -mones. So it's good if you know you want to bump your levels up a bit,

but don't know exactly how. It's also good in mixes, for that same purpose. It also smells nice. The generic

citrusy synthetic cologne isn't my style, but girls will like it fine. It dries down fairly well. So it works.

AE is a bit more dangerous, with higher -none levels, but the upside might be higher. It's slightly more

aggressive and sexual.

Chikara, with 7 -mones, is more complex and quirky. It has a nice artificial musk scent.

IF it works for yiou, it's great, and mixes well in small quantities.[/quote DR

SMELL you had me confused for a minute as there is no AMMO sold here at L-S, you probably had your forums mixed a

little.

Still good advice, if i was going for the Ammo i would have to go for the double strength as in

its standard formula its a little weak at only 1.5mg/30ml.

I have added a little spray of Chikara to

some of my mixes and it actually sort of grows on one to some degree as i am noticing some subtle effects emerging

with its inclusion.

I have actually included a spray into my ASIAN hit mix 4 series and have not as yet had time or

opportunity to test it out yet.

In its present context the ASIAN hit mix 4 is very effective, so i feel that a spray of

Chikara should be an added bonus to the formula. Well we shall see. :rant:

Guy101
06-30-2007, 02:29 AM
What is Ammo?

gaf
06-30-2007, 03:57 AM
It seems girls

these days prefer texting to cell-phone conversations anyways.

The thing that gets me is I text in

longhand , ie: spell the words out in full. When I get emails from some of these woman later it's in txt speak too.

What's up with that? Don't get me started on grammer either... I've stopped seeing some woman because they come

across as thick as shit when it comes to trying to interpret their emails , the sad thing is that they are late

20's uni students completing degrees and not 12 y/o.
Sorry, a bit off topic I know.:run:

Now back to the

question...
I'd suggest either chikara or SOE , both unscented (easier to "cover" with cologne of choice) Mainly

because as other suggested, the chikara works well with your age group (more chatty then sexual in my experience)

and well , SOE is a well proven product and has the same effect but a bit more relaxed.
:welcome:

terry0400-40
06-30-2007, 11:18 AM
What is Ammo?Ammunition is a triple pheromone

formula that is sold and marketed by one of L-S compeditors.

Basically it consists of three pheromones

which equate to 7.5mcg pheromone content per spray, Included in the 7.5 mcg is the amount of 2.5mcg of Androstenone,

which then leaves a remainder of 5mcg per spray of the remaining 2 other pheromones.

So all in all the complete strength of

the standard product is 1.5mg of pheromones in 30 ml Liquid.

It has been reported on the forums that the

Ammo has a well liked fragrance that is well received by users and recipients alike,

There is also a double strength version

option to purchase at point of sale for some added $$, which in my opinion would be the best option if a person

needed more pheromone for their money,

The double strength version then would in terms of pheromone content come in at

3mg/30mL.

Now the person who uses the double strength option would have the option of using less sprays to

get their optimum pheromone content applied,

But in so doing would not get the same concentration of fragrance as less

sprays mean less fragrance when using the double strength version.

So it seems reasonable that persons wishing

to order this product because of the great fragrance benefits would be better off going for the standard strength

option.

And

judging by the feedback i have seen Ammo is a popular and well received product, especially by young men but not

exclusify though by any means as mature men also have it as a favourite.

Personally i have never tried

it.

My

favourite products are Alpha 7, and also NPA which is de sex bomb vitch i use in my mixes vith that other

outstanding and most dynamic pheromone 80/20 nol/rone combo the mighty Scent of Eros ( SOE )

And also i

will mention that Alpha314 is a product that is produced by the makers of Ammunition.

Alpha314 is another product that i have

real success with when inserting it into speciality custom mixes as it always has a way of catching attention in a

positive and definate manner with its unique characteristics.

I have found also that Alpha7 and SOE can be

combined to produce a good distinguished and refined perceived effect like that of A314.

I find A314 is a product that i would

like to always have in my phero strong box.

And SOE is a product that has problems associated due to the fact that if i run

out of this king of the combo mixes then i begin to have anxiety attacks ,

You probably would have guessed by now that

SOE is my favourite addiction
But i have a good excuse because it

always gives me very real and positive action and great hits,
Used alone or mixed with NPA or Alpha7 or adding just one spray of Chikara into the mixture No

matter what SOE is tops in my book. :wub: :whip:

The Whirlwind
07-03-2007, 04:29 PM
hey guys just placed an

order for SOE, am waiting on it. will let yall know how it works out for me. is there anymore advice or suggestions

for me ? let me know thanks

tounge
07-03-2007, 10:25 PM
What is

Ammo?

Smell This, F'd up. He forgot which freakin pheromone forum he was posting.

It's gotta be hell to get old.:wub: