PDA

View Full Version : After 6 months of experimentation...

SixSlinger
06-26-2007, 11:20 AM
I bought my first pheromones about 6 months ago, and have been playing with them ever since. Just this past week I

think I have found my "perfect" combo. I use TE freqeuntly, with minimal reactions (that I notice), but I came

across my Perception gel packs and figured I would give them a try at school (I am in college). I wore Pereption on

my arms, with 1 spray TE on my neck, covered with Polo Blue.
Maybe before this, I was still a bit skeptical

about mones, but I really wanted to believe they work. There is now no doubt in my mind. A female friend of mine

was touchy feely and brushing against me all morning, which doesnt usually happen....but heres the kicker....
A

girl I am interested in started talking to me (we have talked in passing before), and literally in the first 30

seconds, she is spilling her guts about her shitty boyfriend, and her whole life story. I offered her a ride to her

car, and she continued to tell me her life story, and then gave me her number, without me even asking.
I can

really only say that the perception must have been the magic key, becuase this certainly hasnt happened before. (I

ordered more today Bruce!) What do you guys think? Sound like a mone hit?

WorkingMann
06-26-2007, 11:27 AM
When you haven't seen this

before I would say probably yes..
But try out out some more and test again for a while.. If it was a hit and that

combo works for you, you will definitely see results again (if not from her, then from other girls and people)..

terry0400-40
06-26-2007, 11:46 AM
I

bought my first pheromones about 6 months ago, and have been playing with them ever since. Just this past week I

think I have found my "perfect" combo. I use TE freqeuntly, with minimal reactions (that I notice), but I came

across my Perception gel packs and figured I would give them a try at school (I am in college). I wore Pereption on

my arms, with 1 spray TE on my neck, covered with Polo Blue.
Maybe before this, I was still a bit skeptical about

mones, but I really wanted to believe they work. There is now no doubt in my mind. A female friend of mine was

touchy feely and brushing against me all morning, which doesnt usually happen....but heres the kicker....
A girl I

am interested in started talking to me (we have talked in passing before), and literally in the first 30 seconds,

she is spilling her guts about her shitty boyfriend, and her whole life story. I offered her a ride to her car, and

she continued to tell me her life story, and then gave me her number, without me even asking.
I can really only say

that the perception must have been the magic key, becuase this certainly hasnt happened before. (I ordered more

today Bruce!) What do you guys think? Sound like a mone hit?Good going with

the hits buddy.
It seems the 40mcg aNOL and the 20mcg aRONE

component of the Perception gel may have acted to soften the 35mcg blast of Androstenone from the combination TE

spray and the Perception gel.

Suprising how some nol and rone added can cause a favourable reaction to soften the aNONE and make

the MAN Attractive and Approachable.

That is the reason that i like SOE as the 80/20 nol/rone combination works like

a charme 4 me.

I have been waiting 3 weeks for my SOE to arrive, so am dissapointed.

Nevertheless i still have 1 and 1/2

Perception g/pks left for an emergency
Glad your post reminded

me, so it looks like i am still afloat.

Gegogi
06-26-2007, 12:16 PM
I find androstenone always works

better for me in combination with a healthy dose of nol followed by a chaser of rone. There are many ways to get to

that combo: TE/NPA + SOE, TE/NPA + Perception or just AE solo.

My fav for years was TE or NPA used with SOE. It

was the right combination of sexual tension and friendly/social for me.

terry0400-40
06-26-2007, 08:55 PM
I find

androstenone always works better for me in combination with a healthy dose of nol followed by a chaser of rone.

There are many ways to get to that combo: TE/NPA + SOE, TE/NPA + Perception or just AE solo.

My fav for years

was TE or NPA used with SOE. It was the right combination of sexual tension and friendly/social for

me.Ha ha to true, i started studying your posts when i was new, i think i

read just about every post you put up and that got me started on the NPA and SOE .

Had i stuck with it i would have been a lot

richer $ man today.

Well i have learned the hard way about what products in this big world dont work.:sad:

But i must

say i have kept several favourites out of the shitload.

And i always get a good buzz from this

hairless Pheromone Grand Master who can wear a good slather of NPA and pick and choose who amoungst his hits will be

going home with him.

Gegogi
06-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Well I have hair on the important

places!

SixSlinger
06-27-2007, 05:12 AM
I see a lot of negative

things about Perception on the forum, but I really do like it. I think my body chemistry may just be a bit unique,

becuase TE doesnt do much for me, and I can't smell mones, so I still feel a little like I am searching in the dark

for my personal recipe.

belgareth
06-27-2007, 05:18 AM
Great, glad to hear you've

found something that works for you. That's what this is all about, finding what works for you and sharing it with

others.

sgcliques
06-28-2007, 08:50 PM
Sixsling are u a asian?

SixSlinger
07-03-2007, 03:03 AM
na I am white.....I just got

me order of perception, so I will test today and post results....thanks guys!

DrSmellThis
07-03-2007, 06:59 AM
No reason perception

shouldn't work. It's pretty basic.