PDA

View Full Version : 19 Year old recommendations with some experience

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 02:47 PM
Unscented attraction might go well, although remember that SOE has nol and rone in it and no none. If you are one person that getts no hits with rone i would try attraction although if you have attraction already then get SOE apply as recommened and the chuck on 1 spray of attraction as well on clothing or on your head and see if that works well if thinking that that could just do it. 4 years of usage and i started about 18 as well so give it a go.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 03:19 PM
I am 20 year old and do work-out 2-3 times a week.

I like SOE and from what I read on this forum SOE works for almost everybody, unlike AE. (I havent used AE myself)

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 05:55 PM
Just watch if you ordre something via EMS shipment some customs have a habit of confiscating it as i just found out which is a real pain in the butt im hoping bruce is able to send a replacement product via normal post airmail as i recieve it every time that way, dont know why maybe the stuff just goes through a different port or something. Because if customs over here seizes it all then bruce will loose a fair bit of business. Maybe just have available airmail or something.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 11:31 PM
I have actually been ordering from Bruce for about 2 years now and have been through a lot of pheromone usage. I really never took the time to find an exact ratio, but I have a pretty good feel for what works and what does not work.

One odd thing that I noticed was Alter Ego NEVER worked for me. It always seemed to have an opposite effect. I tried edge, one spray - some responses, 2 sprays a couple more responses, 1 or 2 sprays with any amount of alter ego - NOTHING. I am not really sure why and I am sure the product probably lives up to its claim of contents. It is to my understanding alter ego has a blend of 3 pheros. The sterone is the one that I am curious about.... When ever it is added i get absolutely nothing.

On the other hand I have had a good amount of hits with 2 PI drops and 4 or 5 PF drops. 2 or 1 spray of Unscented attraction worked fairly good. I am pleased with these but am wondering if the Scent of Ero\'s is worth trying for me? Or do I stick to Attraction? I also had many hits from Womens Realm and 1 drop PI. I also have track of several of my girls menstrual cycles. When should i be my shining self with them in terms of their period?

I am not sure what route I should go and any suggestions would help very much. Also if youre 17-20 and work out 2-3 times a week please post your success combos.

Thank you for your help.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 12:54 AM
Weird... So many individual variations. Perhaps, we all need to get our armpit sweat analyzed and obtain a personal prescription! If things are so individual, some of us may never find our magic combo!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 11:58 PM
It shouldnt be to hard and if it is to much of a problem then one can always take the chem sets with nol rone and none and follow the instructions and just make up different weighted test batches and play a bit making it heavy on each till one finds their perfect mix and then look at the products and if one is similar buy it or just keep using the chem sets.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 05:33 AM
Thank you very much for some help on suggestions. I think I will go with SOE just to give it a shot since it is a totally different combo that i never tried.

I\'ll just update as of last night: Went with 2 spray Unscented attraction (one by my collar outside shirt, and one by my chest/stomach inside of shirt), and 2 spray of realm for women. ---- Some really good hits in dance club with a medium amount of people. Ex. Dance with a girl and her friend decides to dance on me behind me and grabbed me in the behind about every 20 minutes for the rest of the night(Yeah im a player but you have to understand Im not a weak skinny small 19 yr old but I am 155 @ 5\'9\" @ 8% Body Fat... lots of 20-25 yr olds at that club that may have been mad if i tried something)

NE ways thanks for your help people.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-14-2002, 07:09 PM
Ya well its later now and i tried SOE with varying drops of PI from 0 up to 2 drops. Overall nothing really good and nothing hit too hard. I guess ill go back to attraction which seems to work the best. The hard hits from girls kinda stopped once i stopped using that stuff and i really liked it. Unsc. Attr. was my only chance to actually deny a few 8\'s and 9\'s i didnt like or tease them. good times.

Ive also been reading www.fastseduction.com (\"http://www.fastseduction.com\") and goin with out pheros lately. some stuff there works amazing

**DONOTDELETE**
04-14-2002, 08:41 PM
Oh, so you\'re the guy who made me worry about -rone!