PDA

View Full Version : Cure for arthritis, baldness, serious diseases; etc.

alanrudy
06-26-2007, 01:23 AM
I feel like there is slow progress in these endeavors, not to be an a-hole but I feel that if I

really wanted to be a scientist, I could solve some of these things (well maybe one of the smaller ones) so I wonder

why they haven't been solved yet and if they will be solved. What do you guys think the world will be like in

relation to these things in 10-20-30, etc years?

Do you think there'll be a cure for cancer, arthritis,

baldness, etc? Do you think there are already solutions to a lot of serious problems, but they remain unknown to

many people because the answer to them is too powerful?
These things make me think about mones too. What do you

think mones will be like in 10-20-30 etc. years? I think about things like this from time to time, it's fun to

do.

gaf
06-26-2007, 02:34 AM
cure for baldness???
It's not an

illness!!!!
As for cancer and arthritis , now there's some serious stuff!
Mones in 20-30 years time? there will

still be the naysayers no matter what...

Mtnjim
06-26-2007, 11:36 AM
There's too much money to be made

searching for cures to actually find one.

alanrudy
06-26-2007, 04:03 PM
Yeah, I didn't mean baldness

is a serious illness, I'm just thinking/wondering if it's really that hard to find a cure/better cure for.

There's too much money to be made searching for cures to actually find one.

Yeah, besides

government funding there are billions being donated to research. Not to mention all the money made in prescribing

drugs. I just feel things should be a lot further along and we start seeing cures for some of these things.

Hopefully in the future.

Gegogi
06-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Actually most baldness can be

cured if you throw enough money at it. Most guys have plenty of hair on the back of their head. This can be

harvested with minimal cosmetic degradation and implanted on the bald area(S). The hair takes root and grows

naturally. Best of all it is permanent. Be prepared to take out a second morgage...

belgareth
06-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Speaking as a pretty much bald

person, it isn't worth the money, time or pain of having surgery. If somebody doesn't like the fact that my

forehead extends nearly to the back of my head, that's too bad. I may be vain about some things but not that

badly.

alanrudy
06-28-2007, 04:20 PM
Gegogi, true but as Bel

mentioned, the pain, time and money is pretty big. I've looked into it before but decided against it because I am

not close to completely bald (yet) in one spot. I think if you're not close to completely bald, you are in danger

of losing any hair close to the transplanted hair. So you might be right where you left off before you did anything

and it could look weird if you later lose more hair cause you'll have hair in the transplant spot but not where you

recently lost hair so you'd probably do another transplant.

As for mones, hopefully JVK will team up with DST

and a good maker of none and we will have the ultimate all-in-one product that detects your body specifics,

personality type, and adjusts your pheromone signature to be best for your intended use with a great scent, and then

since it's so powerful, Bruce will only sell it to loyal customers on this forum, a guy can dream can't he.

bosshank
07-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Speaking as a pretty much bald person, it isn't worth the money, time or pain of having

surgery. If somebody doesn't like the fact that my forehead extends nearly to the back of my head, that's too bad.

I may be vain about some things but not that badly.
I'm with Bel. Too much trouble. And I usually have a

good comeback for the occasional a**hole who wants to make a bald joke.

Besides, I'd rather spend my extra cash

on 'mones.