PDA

View Full Version : Phermone Signature

ShyAsianGuy26
06-25-2007, 10:03 PM
I've been

giving this a lot of thought since I've started using pheromones. One thing is how much pheromones do we produce?

Well the stuff we put on is about 100x more than what is normally produced therefore we overpower any other

pheromone signatures present. So if we are wearing pheromones we pretty much beat all the guys who are in the room

pheromones into submission.

*Therefore is it just me or have some people notice some pretty dynamic attraction

between first-timers in the bar? Anyone guess how many of them use pheromones? How many use that it on a normal

basis?

The second thought is that a drop of perfume(scent) can diffuse as far as three rooms (don't ask the

size) but that means that pheromones have a similar diffusion radius? I know effective range is usually about 10

foot, but have anybody gotten well over that say 20-40ft?

***Just some questions about pheromones signature and

prevalence that I wanted to clarify.

belgareth
06-26-2007, 04:12 AM
The more mones you put on the

further they disperse, of course. Some have complained in the past of others gettng hits from the mones a person was

wearing. When you wear enough to produce a huge cloud of pheromones it is going to be harder for the target to

determine where it is coming from. In general, I think mones will disperse roughly the same as scent but that's

never been demonstrated that I know of.

You really do not know that artificial mones completely negate a

person's natural mone output. That's an unproved assumption. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence to the

contrary.

WorkingMann
06-26-2007, 11:15 AM
I believe it was said a

while back that when using mones alone they doesn't work as well as when using scents/perfume also..
That was

because phero's would be carried by the perfume and people would be more receptive towards the mones as people

would sniff more to a nice scent and notice it where the phero's wouldn't give that effect.. Except it really was

Pheros :twisted:
So perhaps mones and scents combined gives the highest range..

gaf
06-26-2007, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE=ShyAsianGuy26;200561 I know

effective range is usually about 10 foot, but have anybody gotten well over that say 20-40ft? [/QUOTE]

Well,

not sure if it's my good looks or not :POKE: but yep, I've had woman approach me from the otherside of a bar. In

fact sometimes they make a beeline straight for me (no shit!) from around 50-80ft. It's happened enough times now

that I truely belive mones do dispurse over a wider range then just "personal space". The crazy thing is often they

come over before I have a chance to go to or even notice them. :think: