PDA

View Full Version : Manchorito is back (again)!

manchorito
06-24-2007, 04:57 PM
Well,

I'm sick of going through life mone-free. I'm back. In case you don't know me, I'm manchorito, the now 20-year

old, cocky (but seems to end up without a girl more often than he would like), decent?-looking boy from the south. I

hope belgareth, cptkipling, and drsmellthis are still around, they always helped me back in the day.

I came back

a while back, but didn't have a credit card at the moment (card-sucking ATM machines are my mortal enemy). But now

i have the card + money + the need. So what have I missed over the past year or two? I was using wagg, SOE, TE, and

AE back in the day. AE and SOE seemed to work the best for me. Got any good products I should

order?

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v80/32/96/8372177/n8372177_39648025_355.jpg

belgareth
06-24-2007, 07:15 PM
Ayup, we're all still here.

Good to see you again.

manchorito
06-24-2007, 07:48 PM
Ayup,

we're all still here. Good to see you again.

cool. what's going on?

got some good mones to

suggest?

belgareth
06-24-2007, 08:14 PM
I've been using

unscented with good results. A few others are talking about A314 but it didn't do a lot ofr me. Chikara is still

out there, of course. IMPI has a small following, I think it has more none in it than the other two. Hard to be sure

what you know about and don't.

DrSmellThis
06-25-2007, 06:17 PM
Welcome back, Manchorito!

Chikara is a good new one to try, and A7 or whatever it's called as a better alternative to PI. IMPI is worth a

try. Bel likes AG --- me less so. I love a314.

Other than that, nothing wrong with the tried and true. I'm a

big Edge fan still.

WorkingMann
06-26-2007, 10:56 AM
Welcome back manchorito
I

say A314 is a great product and gives you lots of respect and a cool attitude also.. Great work mone fx. and AQ is

also great social or work mone buts more social.. It gives the talkiness and smiling, where A314 gives more

respectful work-aura..
NPA is also a stronger version of TE if that should fit you..