PDA

View Full Version : PPA/w

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 12:40 AM
hi all,

i am kinda new to this whole thing but i just bought the PPA/w and since there seems to be very little about it in this forum im having a little trouble deciding how much of it to use at a time. could anybody who\'s used this maybe tell me how much they used to be successful?

i tried a little this past weekend while out with a few gay guys (i was just experimenting, BTW im a girl), what i did was i tipped the bottle out on my fingertip and then dabbed it on my neck, behind my ears, maybe about 6 times. one of them was completely enchanted (almost) with me (i was meeting him for the first time, the others i have known for a while), sociable, friendly etc.

im quite confused about all this science of smell/attraction thing and how it works for gays as opposed to straight. has anyone who\'s tried PPA found that it attracts gay/straight/male/female universally?

thanks for any info you might be able to provide ...

oscar
02-06-2002, 07:43 PM
brat,

Welcome to the board!
The prevailing theory is that one should use the pheromone products appropriate to one\'s own sex regardless of the intended target.
So a woman should use women\'s products and a man should use men\'s products whether or not they are gay.
The reason being that presumably a gay man will be attracted to a pheromone aura that transmits a male message and conversely a gay woman will be drawn to a feminine phero aura.
The problem that gay phero users have with this, is that the products that they are wearing to attract same sex partners also attract straight members of the opposite sex as well.

PPA/w has a decidely ambiguous pheromone content. While it contains Copulins that will attract males to females (or gay females to females), it also has a decent dose of Androstenone that sends something of a male signal.
A-None is produced by both men and women, but it\'s primarily regarded as a male androgen, useful to men for attracting straight females, or, as in this case, gay men.

There is also the possibility that just the nice scent of the PPA/w was responsible for how interested this guy was in you, or that your new friend isn\'t quite as gay as you (or even HE) had been led to believe, or that you are just SO enchanting that you transcend the bounds of sexual orientation.
If I were you, I know which explanation I would pick.

I never really considered the ambiguity of PPA/w\'s content before. There IS a bit of universality to it. Many other women\'s products contain A-None, but besides P10/w, I don\'t think there are any others that have A-None AND Copulins. And PPA/w is the only one that contains just these two. (P10/w has Androstenol and AndrosteRone in addition to the A-None and Copulins.)

Your dosage and application sound fine. Stone Labs products are very well balanced, so using the scent as a guide should give you an effective dose of the mones.

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 01:35 AM
hey wilde oscar, thanks for the welcome and the info, you really helped clear up some doubts for me!

well i\'d like to think that i were really that enchanting, but nope, this doesn\'t usually happen, so i guess it must be the pheromones images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 01:45 AM
Hmm... That seems to be sure way to test out the pheromone theory of sexual orientation. If a female wearing androstenone can attract gay men, then it must be the pheromones! Maybe, pheromones can be used to convert a gay man to a more heterosexual orientation if he seeks it. With androstenone, he may have sex with a woman and then through conditioning be more attracted to women as well.