PDA

View Full Version : Natural Pheromone Levels

ShyAsianGuy26
06-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Does

anyone know the natural amount of mones that we exude in comparison to say a drop of NPA?

I know mone levels

vary with regard to race and age, a ball park figure will do.

Guy101
06-25-2007, 05:33 AM
Good question. Hope that somebody

will give us an accurate answer.

bubblebob
06-25-2007, 05:47 AM
Somewhere on this board is a

thread dealing with this question. If I'm not mistaken it has been said that the amount of mones in one drop of

some artificial mone product is a good 100 times the mones that one would naturally produce. Which, when you think

this through, means, that the difference in the amount of naturally produced mones can not be the cause for the fact

that different people can wear very different amounts of mone products...

belgareth
06-25-2007, 05:57 AM
It could be if you assume that

at some point your ability to detect pheromones is overwhelmed to the point that you can not detect any higher level

of pheromones. That happens with smell, sight and hearing so why not pheromone detection?

The topic has come up

many times and is one of the reasons I believe less is better. Assuming that we can detect pheromones at the normal

levels produced by human beings, massive ODs would be pointless if not detrimental.

Guy101
06-26-2007, 03:15 AM
Somewhere

on this board is a thread dealing with this question. If I'm not mistaken it has been said that the amount of mones

in one drop of some artificial mone product is a good 100 times the mones that one would naturally produce. Which,

when you think this through, means, that the difference in the amount of naturally produced mones can not be the

cause for the fact that different people can wear very different amounts of mone products...

Thank you

for the info, I will be more careful when using mones, especially NPA.

Guy101
06-26-2007, 03:25 AM
by the way, how can you get a

drop of NPA?It seems diffecult for me, as the stuff is really running. I put my finger on the bottle & then apply on

neck but I have never got a drop from the bottle.

WorkingMann
06-26-2007, 11:10 AM
Normal I use a dab..
Hold

the finger on the top, flip it around and back again.. What's on your finger is one dab..

Guy101
06-27-2007, 02:31 AM
Thank you WorkingMann