PDA

View Full Version : antagonism

ShyAsianGuy26
06-22-2007, 06:25 AM
Interesting result

about when I started wearing -none. This probably goes back to the Alpha Male/ dominance sorta thing. I have a

roommate whom I've known since High School and we pretty much stayed friends and all.

Recently he has become

antagonistic to me in nature. Now I'm how should I put it... my friends call me a modern day gentlemen among a

dying breed lol.

Well recently he has become confrontational with me, and perhaps the strangest part is that I am

willing to fight back lol. (This is an unusual behavior because I'm asian, I don't get into fights since most guys

are usually bigger).

But I don't know why he would do so because he knows I would never move on his girlfriend

which isn't my type to begin with. I'm wondering if its me getting into shape, like you can actually see some

muscle mass unlike 3 months ago on me, in effect creating more -mones and the mone additive just push my mone levels

into the alpha category?

Has anyone have the experience... you are a nice guy in general but when you start

wearing mones guys just like become antagonistic over no reason>?

:POKE:

terry0400-40
06-22-2007, 10:12 AM
Interesting result about when I started wearing -none. This probably goes back to the

Alpha Male/ dominance sorta thing. I have a roommate whom I've known since High School and we pretty much stayed

friends and all.

Recently he has become antagonistic to me in nature. Now I'm how should I put it... my friends

call me a modern day gentlemen among a dying breed lol.

Well recently he has become confrontational with me, and

perhaps the strangest part is that I am willing to fight back lol. (This is an unusual behavior because I'm asian,

I don't get into fights since most guys are usually bigger).

But I don't know why he would do so because he

knows I would never move on his girlfriend which isn't my type to begin with. I'm wondering if its me getting into

shape, like you can actually see some muscle mass unlike 3 months ago on me, in effect creating more -mones and the

mone additive just push my mone levels into the alpha category?

Has anyone have the experience... you are a nice

guy in general but when you start wearing mones guys just like become antagonistic over no reason>?

:POKE:Ha ha Yes reminds me that when i started wearing pheromones most

of my regular male friends in my peer group did have some effects from just stearing at me when they thought i was

not looking.

And some of them completly avoiding me and completly cooling the our relationships and seeming to

break our bonds of friendship altogether.

I also gained extra respect from other males as well as establishing

friendships with new males.

Some of my former close friends are now getting closer again after 18 months of drifting

away.

But i

have gained a completly new and attractive level of respect and admiration from many females who did not previously

associate with me, quite a lot really.

Where as several of my former female friends have drifted away, especially the

ones who perceive that they have no chance of me trying to make sexual advances to them.

It seems i have gained very much more

popularity awe and respect in the eyes of the younger women in my tribe overall.

But the few very close true male friends that

i previously had did not drift away.

It always gets embarassing when a couple start communicating with me and the

female one tries to get in close to me and block her partner,

I have got used to doing a little dance and

jiggle around so as to be closer to the male again, and it is always amusing to notice the female again trying to

edge in for the attention, and cut her partner off.

I am convinced when i am wearing pheromones

that certain females just seem to notice and pick up on very small details about my

appearance.

But most of all in general women love getting my personal attention, erum which i offer whenever i

get the chance.

I have explained to my girl friend on many occasions how i have effected a women or a man or a

group with my pheromone signature.

She is used to me making up mixes and also asking her opinion on fragrances, sometimes i give

her a spray once in awhile.

She also is very used to me having a spray or two as we sit in the car and i prepare to meet a man

or a woman.

I have also explained to her that i make certain mixes up to attract and test on

women.

It

has all become second nature to her, and she does not hesitate to to mention it to me whenever she notices that my

smell is making her feel sexy. :wave:

BGuy20
06-22-2007, 06:20 PM
Interesting result about when I started wearing -none. This probably goes back to the

Alpha Male/ dominance sorta thing. I have a roommate whom I've known since High School and we pretty much stayed

friends and all.

Recently he has become antagonistic to me in nature. Now I'm how should I put it... my

friends call me a modern day gentlemen among a dying breed lol.

Well recently he has become confrontational

with me, and perhaps the strangest part is that I am willing to fight back lol. (This is an unusual behavior because

I'm asian, I don't get into fights since most guys are usually bigger).

But I don't know why he would do

so because he knows I would never move on his girlfriend which isn't my type to begin with. I'm wondering if its

me getting into shape, like you can actually see some muscle mass unlike 3 months ago on me, in effect creating more

-mones and the mone additive just push my mone levels into the alpha category?

Has anyone have the

experience... you are a nice guy in general but when you start wearing mones guys just like become antagonistic over

no reason>?

:POKE:

I can certainly believe it, especially if you're wearing -None. It seems

to trigger a response in males. I think it has to do with survival instinct, he probably sees you as a threat (since

you smell like an alpha male) and so is antagonistic to you. By attempting to drive you off, he is ensuring that any

women he might be with won't leave him for another person (specifically you), which would make it harder to pass on

his genes. You have to imagine that this is a hard-wired response designed for tribal days, since physically we

haven't really caught up to where we are technologically.

I also believe that it creates aggression in the

wearer too. It seems like it puts you in that combative "kill the buffalo" state. I know I sometimes feel more

aggressive when wearing -None.

koolking1
06-23-2007, 07:02 AM
used to think he was

the more dominant of you both and now sees you getting stronger than him and the .none subtly reinforces his view.

ShyAsianGuy26
06-24-2007, 08:04 AM
That might be it,

koolking. However I don't want to force him away with my newfound whatever because he does pay half the rent

lol.

I can't wait till I head back to grad... just wanna try out some of the effects of the mones that I have.