PDA

View Full Version : Just received my shipment of PPC & EW! :)

blueblack
06-20-2007, 03:18 PM
Wow, the PCC smells pretty good. I was a little afraid to open the EW to sniff it since

people have been talking about how awful it smells. I opened it and to me, it actually smells kind of fruity,

nothing foul. Maybe I'm a weirdo! Anyway, I haven't tried them yet but will try to remember to update when I do!

I actually ordered some more items late last night. My order was:

SOE gel

packs for Women
Edge gel packs for Women

Free Samples for Women (Perception)

Alter Ego gel packs for Women
NPA for women

I figured I would try some

of the gel packs before the full size product. I also tried to get a little bit of each type of pheromone so I can

try them all out. ;)

blueblack
07-08-2007, 06:34 PM
I wore this last Wednesday in a very small amount (I rolled about 1 1/2 inches on each forearm) to

work. Might not have been such a great idea because I work at a bank and a lot of my co-workers are women. They

didn't seem to act any different than usual though. Well I guess I sort of received a hit from a 55-60 year old

man who kept staring at me...maybe that was just the way he is. It was a little creepy. That was pretty much all I

got that day, of course not that many young guys come into my branch. I haven't worn it since but I'll have to

wear it again, just not to my job.

terry0400-40
07-11-2007, 01:11 PM
I

wore this last Wednesday in a very small amount (I rolled about 1 1/2 inches on each forearm) to work. Might not

have been such a great idea because I work at a bank and a lot of my co-workers are women. They didn't seem to act

any different than usual though. Well I guess I sort of received a hit from a 55-60 year old man who kept staring at

me...maybe that was just the way he is. It was a little creepy. That was pretty much all I got that day, of course

not that many young guys come into my branch. I haven't worn it since but I'll have to wear it again, just not to

my job.I hope you manage to find something amoungst the bunch that works

and may become a favourite one 4 you.

Ha i am 55 and i would have probably stared at you as well had i got a whiff

coming from the surface of your skin whooo baby some of those scents are a real turn on as i have felt the effects

of pheromones worn by woman and it indeed can cause an inflamation within the breast of a man. :o