PDA

View Full Version : Question about longevity

Coolcat28
06-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Hi all,

Well my SOE and NPA came the other day with some TE packs to go with my AE gels and Chakira Gels. Should be a fun

next few weeks.

Couple of questions if someone would like to chime in. First off... when I put AE on by

itself I use about 1/2 a gel pack. I can smell it just fine, I seem to emit a good vapor trail around me and I like

the smell. Is this what I'm after? Also...when the smell wears off...does that mean the mones aren't working

anymore? should I reapply at this point. How long do they usually last?

Or...say I wear some Chakira or AE

or SOE at the office...and then I go out...can I reapply a different mix that night? Or even more of what I was

wearing...or would this cause an OD from the original product. Still haven't gotten all this dialed in yet but

learning on the job. Thanks in advance.

BGuy20
06-19-2007, 07:32 PM
I think mones are similar to

colognes in that you can get acclimated to them fairly quickly and not notice them after a while. If you have a

plug-in fragrance dispenser at home (AirWick/Glade Plug-in), it's similar to that.

I'm a bit of a newbie

when it comes to how long the mones last, so I'll let others chime in with their experiences.

terry0400-40
06-19-2007, 10:34 PM
Hi

all,

Well my SOE and NPA came the other day with some TE packs to go with my AE gels and Chakira Gels. Should be

a fun next few weeks.

Couple of questions if someone would like to chime in. First off... when I put AE on by

itself I use about 1/2 a gel pack. I can smell it just fine, I seem to emit a good vapor trail around me and I like

the smell. Is this what I'm after? Also...when the smell wears off...does that mean the mones aren't working

anymore? should I reapply at this point. How long do they usually last?

Or...say I wear some Chakira or AE or

SOE at the office...and then I go out...can I reapply a different mix that night? Or even more of what I was

wearing...or would this cause an OD from the original product. Still haven't gotten all this dialed in yet but

learning on the job. Thanks in advance.The pheromones can easily remain

fully active for a minimum of 4 hours, and sometimes for over 6 hours,and also running into the next day there is a

chance you may still get hits, especially after the application of Androstenone.

The duration times of the pheromones are not

an exact science, because the time varies from person to person depending also upon skin types and weather

conditions and also the product used.

Sometimes you can have an extra dab of the same product after several hours as

a refresher.

Some people usually carry some alcohol wipes and clean up the previous application if a fresh mix

is needed later in the same day.

Also it is good to have a good clean up of the application areas between days to prevent any

build up or conversion of pheromones.

Some individuals may also have a rest day from pheromones every few

days.
Especially in the case of Androstenone because sometimes it

remains effective over to the next day and
that is the reason

that great results are obtained by people using say TE or NPA on the first days application and then no perceived

results the next day.

Personally i do not have a problem with build up or over application because i usually apply on my

neck ie "around my gills" and the next morning i lather and have a good shave and then a hot shower and between the

2 i come out squeeky cleen.

But the application of pheromones is an individual experience and everyone has their own

methodologys of re application.
:cheers: