PDA

View Full Version : Think I OD'd?

ShyAsianGuy26
06-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Well today was

the first day that I put major amounts of -mones on.

Let see I put on 24" of SOE around my gills. Spiked it with

two drops of NPA. *Note earlier in the day I had put on a spray of my regular cologne spiked with a bit of

NPA.

On my wrists I did a drop of NPA and a small spray of my cologne spiked once again...

Well heres how the

story goes... me and my friend went out to dinner, in the car friend(Male) seems a bit more open and tells me a

story he hasn't told anyone bout' a girl.

Walking out of the car, I pass a girl who was somewhat hot and said

hi, she smiled but more like the kind you get (don't talk to me).

Ate at the restaurant, the waitress seems more

hesitant around me but not so much my friend by a small degree. Hmm, this seems a little weird but shouldn't the

waitress try to be nicer? lol, for some reason I get the feeling she was a little intimidated by me?

Either way,

today was my first actual test since I don't usually put any on since it would be a waste of money if I am not

going anyway.

----------------------

About the pheromones that I've tried...

NPA now that it has dried...

it does smell like cat piss although out of the bottle originally it smells like alcohol. **Think I may have OD'd

on this. May have used a bit to much.

SOE I've read that its hard or next to impossible to OD on this... I love

the smell.

----------------------

Question:
How exactly are you suppose to apply NPA if you aren't mixing it

in an atomizer?

belgareth
06-18-2007, 08:08 PM
You put on far too much. Also,

how will you know what is working and what isn't when you mix so many things at once?

Most of the time I tell

people, especially newbies, to use TE instead of NPA. Its easier to use without ODing. Personally, I can barely use

anything with none in it and am often amazed at the vast quantities people use.

ShyAsianGuy26
06-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Ya, OD on my first use

without a comparison. Would someone recommend Cologne w/ just NPA? no other or is it better with a combo of

something?

gaf
06-18-2007, 09:47 PM
For comparison , I use just two dabs

of NPA. Anymore and I get ignored by everyone. = OD.
(late 30's white male)

ShyAsianGuy26
06-19-2007, 04:59 AM
Hm, Asian 5'8... age 26.

Damn probably OD because people were giving weird looks lol.

2 dabs? as in you put some on a cloth and dab that

on ur self?

Mtnjim
06-19-2007, 09:07 AM
2 dabs?

as in you put some on a cloth and dab that on ur self?

No, you take out the insert and put your

finger on the top, turn the bottle over and back up. The liquid that remains on your finger you dab on.

ShyAsianGuy26
06-19-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanks a bunch

gaf
06-19-2007, 04:58 PM
No, you take

out the insert and put your finger on the top, turn the bottle over and back up. The liquid that remains on your

finger you dab on.

Err, nope.
Belive it or not all I do is put my finger on the top , (after unscrewing

the lid obviously) and tip it up , then wipe on my neck.(x2) Even that small amount works for me. Anymore and I OD.

See, I am naturally high in none!
:wave:

ShyAsianGuy26
06-20-2007, 05:16 AM
With NPA it seems women

are more nervous around me a little bit. Well to tell you the truth, I haven't had alot of experience with it yet

but I had a weird reaction for a grad student whose teaching summer classes.

Lecture was over, the material is

easy and we have a test on Friday. She was going to a give a review class but I opted out of it lol. She stopped me

and ask why I was leaving more like a stare for about 5 seconds lol. Is this DIHL? lol or is it much longer... god

this is going to be awkward but wtf it can't hurt my grade in my free response you think? lol

Also I notice she

would spend alot more time on me when I volunteer answers which is a little weird. I've only been using pheromones

for like two weeks or rather seriously like two days so far... and probably forced an OD on my first