PDA

View Full Version : Question about Primal Instinct/w

blueblack
06-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Hi

again, I have another question. Like I mentioned before, I ordered the PCC & the EW as my first order. I am already

thinking about what to order next time lol. After reading through the forum, I was thinking about this:

Primal

Instinct/w
Edge/w gel packs
SOE/w gel packs

But, I know that PI is expensive so is there another product that

is very similar to PI ingredient-wise that would yield the same effect/results but at a cheaper price? Since in my

last order all I ordered were copulins I am trying to get some -nol and -none in my pheromone library.

Thank

you!

gaf
06-18-2007, 10:02 PM
I'm a guy but think this is a valid

point anyway...
Primal has been a bit of a fizzer (bad) lately for many so go for something thats got a real kick

and does work for sure. NPA/w! (TE is the same but around 5 times less concentrated). For $29 it's well worth

trying NPA over PI.
oops, just checked the combo's on special.. if you want a great deal then go for the Women's

PF, NPA, 2 soe gels all for only $29!! Or even the SOE/NPA + gels combo for $49, depending on your budget.

blueblack
06-18-2007, 11:41 PM
I'm a guy

but think this is a valid point anyway...
Primal has been a bit of a fizzer (bad) lately for many so go for

something thats got a real kick and does work for sure. NPA/w! (TE is the same but around 5 times less

concentrated). For $29 it's well worth trying NPA over PI.
oops, just checked the combo's on special.. if you

want a great deal then go for the Women's PF, NPA, 2 soe gels all for only $29!! Or even the SOE/NPA + gels combo

for $49, depending on your budget.

Weird, I wonder why PI is doing so bad lately. Thanks for the tips!

How long do the combos usually stay on special?

gaf
06-19-2007, 04:29 AM
Weird, I

wonder why PI is doing so bad lately. Thanks for the tips! How long do the combos usually stay on

special?

Not sure why PI is/was doing badly , just know that many forum users about a month or two back

were complaining that it wasn't up to the usual standard...:think:
Regarding combos and other items on special ,

thats the beauty , you never know how long they will be around for so you need to get in quick. :type:

justfabulous
08-19-2007, 02:49 PM
Speaking if things not doing 'good I tried the Liquid Trust and EW a few months ago and I

didnt have any hits:frustrate . Nothing unusual than the normal attention I recieve. I will take the advice of Gaf

and try the combo with NP. Will keep you guys posted. Chow for now.

belgareth
08-19-2007, 03:08 PM
Good to see you around. I

don't really have great hopes that will do it for you but will be very curious to see what happens.

To steal

Mobley's words "I reserve the right to be wrong"

justfabulous
08-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Hello to you too Belgareth:wave: ! Yes I'm still here just been enjoying my

summer vacation in city to city and island to island. But hey why do you think the NPA won't do it for:think: ? I

was all ready to order until I read your comment.

belgareth
08-22-2007, 07:15 PM
You seem to be a strong person

in the first place. I think the addition of mones indicating still more strength would frighten off many men.

Aren't a lot of men already intimidated by you?

Still reserving the right to be wrong. I do have to fill my

quota of errors for the day/week/month

justfabulous
08-27-2007, 04:45 PM
Hmmm that's true but that's WEAK men:rofl: !!! The men I WANT play it cool! See

that's the prob.

gaf
08-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Don't forget the less is more

rule...
I for one can't use much more then a dab of NPA or PI without others running off scared. I'm a mellow

dude but do tend to put out a f**k off vibe alot of the time, add none to that (sometimes) and I just piss people

off... Maybe you need to use way less? Ohh , and what type of guys and age group are you after? sporty , preppy ,

metro , urban , skater , goth , married (hope not!)?

belgareth
08-27-2007, 07:08 PM
Same here. I seem to put out a

vibe that says 'I simply don't care if you like it or me'. It puts a lot of people off and -none seems to make it

worse. On the other hand, it also seems to attract a lot of good women.

My concern is that the stronger you

seem, the greater percentage of people you will send fleeing. Something you might want to think about comes from

something I read a while back. Every person has individual attraction triggers but they can be grouped to some

degree. SOme men want a soft, vulnerable woman and others want the hell raiser. Some want a submissive woman and

some want an equal or to be dominated. Going a little deeper, some men are hit hardest by a woman that can talk to

them at their own level, some that might even claim to regard women as equals want the submissive woman. The trick

is to figure out what they want and give it to them.

idesign
08-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Interesting comment

justfabulous. Not sure what exactly "play it cool" means, but it looks like you're searching for the ultimate

Alpha. I read through your posts, and like Bel, I seem to think -none would be another wall that needs to be scaled

to reach you. And, the prince you seek might end up being Machiavelli.

Then again, beyond all calculations,

the man you find may surprise you with what you never knew you wanted. That is, if you're open to surprises.

gaf
08-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Then again,

beyond all calculations, the man you find may surprise you with what you never knew you wanted. That is, if you're

open to surprises.

I've been surprised many times... And look forward to many more!
:run:

justfabulous
09-17-2007, 07:11 PM
Interesting comment justfabulous. Not sure what exactly "play it cool" means, but it looks

like you're searching for the ultimate Alpha. I read through your posts, and like Bel, I seem to think -none would

be another wall that needs to be scaled to reach you. And, the prince you seek might end up being Machiavelli.

Then again, beyond all calculations, the man you find may surprise you with what you never knew you wanted. That

is, if you're open to surprises.

Hi IDESIGN:welcome: ! I'm not

really sure what you mean by "surprises" however what I mean is the guys that I DO want don't drool and lust after

me like the guys I do NOT want. Yes I do get lots of attention without mones however I don't think mones are

restricted to me because I'm "attarcive." Don't matter how attractive you are it is always that ONE guy who

doesn't give you the attention you want. That is what i want the mones to do for me. I decided I will try SOE and

NPA. Wish me luck I'll keep ya posted!:angel:

idesign
09-17-2007, 10:44 PM
Hi IDESIGN:welcome: ! I'm not really sure what

you mean by "surprises" however what I mean is the guys that I DO want don't drool and lust after me like the guys

I do NOT want. Yes I do get lots of attention without mones however I don't think mones are restricted to me

because I'm "attarcive." Don't matter how attractive you are it is always that ONE guy who doesn't give you the

attention you want. That is what i want the mones to do for me. I decided I will try SOE and NPA. Wish me luck I'll

keep ya posted!:angel:

Hi fabulous,

Don't you love being addressed that way? I

do too, but not as often as I'd like. Not to worry, the ones that do make it count.

I think I get your point,

but you might find that the man that doesn't give you the attention you want is the man that will draw out the

submissive fabulous girl, along with the strong character you already have. Its a strong man that overcomes

barriers to any worthwhile endeavor, and his strength may match your own. Maybe that's what you're looking for, a

man you deem strong enough to allow yourself to be vulnerable. Don't think that's a sexist remark, men need women

with whom they can be vulnerable as well.

On the other hand, your surprise may be falling for a man that you

never thought you would, with completely different characteristics. He could be anyone you never thought you'd

fall in love with. It happens, and you may be surprised. God knows I've been.

Definitely keep us posted,

thanks for your reply.
Greg

PS Great luck with the mones. SoE is great in every aspect, but go light with the

NPA, you can OD.

justfabulous
09-19-2007, 10:03 AM
Hi Greg:wave: Yes I do like to be approach that way! However my family &

friends gave me that name because they say I always look "fabulous" no matter the occasion. And gosh darn it

they're right!!:angel: Whom am I to argue?

LOL

I will take your advice and go easy on the NPA.

Hi fabulous,

Don't you love being addressed that way? I do too, but not as often as

I'd like. Not to worry, the ones that do make it count.

I think I get your point, but you might find that the

man that doesn't give you the attention you want is the man that will draw out the submissive fabulous girl,

along with the strong character you already have. Its a strong man that overcomes barriers to any worthwhile

endeavor, and his strength may match your own. Maybe that's what you're looking for, a man you deem strong enough

to allow yourself to be vulnerable. Don't think that's a sexist remark, men need women with whom they can be

vulnerable as well.

On the other hand, your surprise may be falling for a man that you never thought you would,

with completely different characteristics. He could be anyone you never thought you'd fall in love with. It

happens, and you may be surprised. God knows I've been.

Definitely keep us posted, thanks for your

reply.
Greg

PS Great luck with the mones. SoE is great in every aspect, but go light with the NPA, you

can OD.

idesign
09-19-2007, 06:31 PM
Don't argue, just keep looking

fabulous, its important to all of us. :)

justfabulous
09-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Don't argue, just keep looking fabulous, its important to all of us. :)

HaHaHa! Your are too much! I'm ordering my mones tomorrow.

tenaciousBLADE
09-22-2007, 07:51 PM
Hehe.. nice!
This is the

first threat I've read in the Woman's forum (well third actually, but the first that actually had discussion in

it), and it seems to have a very nice vibe to it :D

Fabulous, please do keep us posted. I'm curious to know how

the `mones work with females :p

Oh and hi :wave:

Lokua
09-22-2007, 11:52 PM
Same here.

I seem to put out a vibe that says 'I simply don't care if you like it or me'. It puts a lot of people off and

-none seems to make it worse. On the other hand, it also seems to attract a lot of good women.

My concern is

that the stronger you seem, the greater percentage of people you will send fleeing. Something you might want to

think about comes from something I read a while back. Every person has individual attraction triggers but they can

be grouped to some degree. SOme men want a soft, vulnerable woman and others want the hell raiser. Some want a

submissive woman and some want an equal or to be dominated. Going a little deeper, some men are hit hardest by a

woman that can talk to them at their own level, some that might even claim to regard women as equals want the

submissive woman. The trick is to figure out what they want and give it to them.

just wanting to add a

comment about this (could be wrong, just my theroy) but the ones who want the submissive women tend to be the

stronger more confident men, also the weaker men seem to want a stronger woman. thus if your a strong woman looking

for a strong man who wants a strong woman and not a submissive woman who "needs protection" your pool of

compatibility may be even more limited

gaf
09-23-2007, 03:03 AM
just wanting to

add a comment about this (could be wrong, just my theroy) but the ones who want the submissive women tend to be the

stronger more confident men, also the weaker men seem to want a stronger woman.

mmm, not sure

about that one.... Even though I like and and am a fan of strong woman , most I end up with view me as being the

stronger one.
(I'm either known as the "laid back" or "full on" guy, depending...)

:thumbsup:

belgareth
09-23-2007, 05:03 AM
Perhaps in many cases that's

true. Some men want a woman they can regard as an equal, one that will stand beside them rather than in front of or

behind them. I personally prefer a woman like that. Most people have noticed that I really cannot be dominated but

they also notice that I refuse to dominate others.

TEB
11-23-2008, 08:22 AM
WOW this ministers to

me.
Hi fabulous,

Don't you love being addressed that way? I do too, but not as often as

I'd like. Not to worry, the ones that do make it count.

I think I get your point, but you might find that the

man that doesn't give you the attention you want is the man that will draw out the submissive fabulous girl,

along with the strong character you already have. Its a strong man that overcomes barriers to any worthwhile

endeavor, and his strength may match your own. Maybe that's what you're looking for, a man you deem strong enough

to allow yourself to be vulnerable. Don't think that's a sexist remark, men need women with whom they can be

vulnerable as well.

On the other hand, your surprise may be falling for a man that you never thought you would,

with completely different characteristics. He could be anyone you never thought you'd fall in love with. It

happens, and you may be surprised. God knows I've been.

Definitely keep us posted, thanks for your

reply.
Greg

PS Great luck with the mones. SoE is great in every aspect, but go light with the NPA, you

can OD.

idesign
11-23-2008, 12:19 PM
I'm glad it helped TEB, and

welcome to the forum. :) Feel free to introduce yourself. Are you a current or future Mone enthusiast?