PDA

View Full Version : A question for the more experienced users (NPA-A7)

P. Allowishes
06-18-2007, 07:45 AM
A question for you more experienced

phero users—Terry in particular. Some combos have successfully used NPA and PI together to gain the benefits of both

nones (NPA’s sexual vibe and PI’s consistency and respect)—WKM and KRM(?). I was wondering what some

of you thought or your theory on what might happen if you did the same with NPA

and A7. I’ve read a few post from you Terry in various threads and you said A7 has more of a “I’ll make love to you”

vibe and more gentlemanly as opposed to NPA’s sexually aggressive “I wanna fuck you” vibe. Is that correct? Might

you be able to combine them to create a sophisticated “I’m a gentlemen but I’ll fuck the shit out of you” vibe?

LOLOL Just curious as to what you guys think. Worth me experimenting with maybe?

terry0400-40
06-18-2007, 10:08 AM
A question for you more experienced phero

users—Terry in particular. Some combos have successfully used NPA and PI together to gain the benefits of both nones

(NPA’s sexual vibe and PI’s consistency and respect)—WKM and KRM(?). I was wondering what some of

you thought or your theory on what might happen if you did the same with NPA and A7. I’ve read

a few post from you Terry in various threads and you said A7 has more of a “I’ll make love to you” vibe and more

gentlemanly as opposed to NPA’s sexually aggressive “I wanna fuck you” vibe. Is that correct? Might you be able to

combine them to create a sophisticated “I’m a gentlemen but I’ll fuck the shit out of you” vibe? LOLOL Just curious

as to what you guys think. Worth me experimenting with maybe?:goodpost:

Above. Allowishes Now this

is going to be a worthwhile project and i am going to put the NPA + Alpha 7 project on top of my worksheet for the

week so as to attract some ideas.

I am also waiting for my SOE to arrive , considering i use this 80/20 NOL/ RONE formula for

my basic attraction and softening agent.

I will be interested to see how the NPA/ A7 Androstenone sources combine and

work together in these formulations.

I will report back on this thread Allowishes. :cheers:

P. Allowishes
06-18-2007, 12:45 PM
:goodpost: Above. Allowishes

Now this is going to be a worthwhile project and i am going to put the NPA + Alpha

7 project on top of my worksheet for the week so as to attract some ideas.

I am also waiting for my SOE to arrive , considering i use this 80/20 NOL/ RONE formula for my

basic attraction and softening agent.

I will be interested to

see how the NPA/ A7 Androstenone sources combine and work together in these

formulations.

I will report back on this thread Allowishes.

:cheers:
Cool beans. I'm gonna do some experimenting with it myself. My A7 should be here

in a couple days. I'll first do some standalone testing to see how it fits me, then I'll combo it up and see what

happens. WAGG works better for me than SOE so I'm thinking about pairing them up with that. Best of luck with your

testing!

terry0400-40
06-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Cool beans. I'm gonna do some experimenting with it myself. My A7 should be here in a couple

days. I'll first do some standalone testing to see how it fits me, then I'll combo it up and see what happens.

WAGG works better for me than SOE so I'm thinking about pairing them up with that. Best of luck with your

testing!Wow i have necer even tried WAGG and i am not even familiar with its

precise make up except i think it is nol and rone.

but the ratios and strength of total pheromones in the product i am not familiar

with at all, so it looks like it may also pay me to try and glean some information on this product when i have some

spare time.

Glad you bought it to my attention once again.

DrSmellThis
06-18-2007, 03:12 PM
Conventional wisdom has been

that you can often mix a tiny bit of a -none product like that with a full application of Edge or NPA to improve

results.

It's worth a try. But be thoughtful about it.

WorkingMann
06-19-2007, 01:00 PM
To me WAGG have also always

been a great product.. I could immediately tell the difference from people I was close to when I started using

it..
But to me it's not better than SOE but it's a great product I often use together with almost everything..

P. Allowishes
07-22-2007, 01:23 AM
Okay, so I finally used

this mix that I'd theorized about. My initial reaction: definitely worth continued testing!

My cousin is in

town this weekend so he wanted to go out on the town and see what DC is about. We ended up going to the club (Love,

for those of you familiar with DC).

The mix I used was WAGG:NPA:A7 at a ratio of 3:1:1, mixed in an old AE

bottle. I used three dabs; one on each pulse point on the neck and one split behind each ear with a cover scent of

Nautica Blue. I went to the club with my cousin and a friend of the family (female; with whom there's always been

sexual tension; she's one of my female cousin's best friends so she's always been around. Kind of like a "play

cousin" lol). Anyway, they came and picked me up and as soon as I hopped in the car, her first question was "what

are you wearing?" At that point I knew I was on to something decent at the very least.

So we get to the club and

no more than 10/15 minutes I catch the eye of this nice pretty lil thang (Black chick). She was behind me, probably

about six or seven feet and I just so happen to turn around and see her. I give the her eye something serious and no

more than 10 seconds later she comes over and plants her ass right in my crotch, pop-lock and droppin it LOL. Oh I

KNEW I was on then.

After that, me and my cousin navigated through the club and got to conversatin with this

White chick and her lil Asian friend. A song came on(can't remember which one) but wouldn't you know the Asian

chick's ass was in my lap within seconds.

As soon as I left the Asian chick, I get ready to find my cousin and

my "play cousin" but some Black chick dancin with some dude directs her sexy lil friend in front of me to dance.

Pop-lock and droppin it all over again LOL For the rest of the night, so much ass was thrown in my lap it was

ridiculous (without even tryin). The chick that came with me and my cousin--smitten the entire night. Grindin her

ass on me all night anytime I came near her. I came away with four numbers tonight. Which in reality don't mean

shit until you actually call and see if they even remember you LOL but it was a nice outing nonetheless. I'm

definitely gonna continue experimenting with this mix.

BTW, my stats again:

27 yrs old
Black/African

descent
5'11"
175 lbs
Athletic build
Laid back personality

P. Allowishes
07-22-2007, 01:44 AM
Forgot to add that I got

alot of respect and envy from the guys too. It was either they wanted to toast it up with me or you could see it in

their eyes that they were jealous of me LOL. A lot of eye contact from both women and men. A very interesting

dynamic.

terry0400-40
07-22-2007, 02:15 AM
Very nice PA i have written it in my New Pheromone Manual and will certainly have to give it a blast.

:wub: :whip:

terry0400-40
07-22-2007, 03:03 AM
I usually make up a pet name for some of my mixes as it helps me when i am in a

hurry for a quick splash whenever i experience an appropriate window of opportunity.

This is one example, and by its name you

may guess its purpose.

Best SOE China Poison.

SOE x 9

drops
Alpha 7 x 0.2 drop
NPA x 0.2 drop
IFM x 10 drops

Poison x 10 drops ( fragrance

)Here is another

SOE Surefire mix

SOE x 8 drops
NPA x 1/2 dr
Alpha 7 x 1/2

dr
JPG x 21 dr ( fragrance

)and a nice evening one

SOE Intimate Dinner mix

SOE x 3 dr or 15"
A314 x 1dr
NPA x 0.2

dr
Alpha 7 x 0.2 dr
IFM x 5 dr
Fragrance x 15 drops

Just a few examples of a few simple mixes made up of

popular brand products including A7 and NPA
that work for

me.

It looks

like i will have to save my pocket money and splash out for some WAGG just to see how compatable is could be with

me. :cheers:

gaf
07-23-2007, 02:51 AM
I came

away with four numbers tonight.

You ARE going to call!!
Wagg was one of the first mones I tried

and it worked wonders for me! I'm the dude that needs to keep things lighthearted or people think I'm a grumpy

looking bugger... NPA & A7 are still hit and miss for me though , sometimes I'm a god other times I'm the devil.

Congrats on the great night out , I'd say you just found your "magic mix"

P. Allowishes
07-24-2007, 09:43 AM
You ARE

going to call!!
Wagg was one of the first mones I tried and it worked wonders for me! I'm the dude that needs to

keep things lighthearted or people think I'm a grumpy looking bugger... NPA & A7 are still hit and miss for me

though , sometimes I'm a god other times I'm the devil.
Congrats on the great night out , I'd say you just

found your "magic mix"

Thanks man! I hope you are right my friend. I've been dabblin with

mones for going on two years now and have yet to find my "magic mix", so hopefully this is the one or I'm gettin

closer to it. And come on man, of course I called! lol Currently 2 for 4. I'd say that's a pretty damn successful

outing.

WAGG is my shit too though! I'ma real-laid back cat. Not shy, but quiet. People often take that the

wrong way and I get the evil/grumpy/mean etc thing also. WAGG always opens people up for me and gets em comfortable.

I need to order some more pronto cause I'm down to my last.

P. Allowishes
07-24-2007, 09:56 AM
I usually make up a pet name for some of my mixes as it

helps me when i am in a hurry for a quick splash whenever i experience an appropriate window of

opportunity.

This is one example, and by its name you may guess

its purpose.

Best SOE China

Poison.

SOE x 9 drops
Alpha 7 x 0.2 drop
NPA x 0.2

drop
IFM x 10 drops
Poison x 10 drops ( fragrance )Here is

another

SOE Surefire mix

SOE x 8 drops
NPA x 1/2 dr
Alpha 7 x 1/2

dr
JPG x 21 dr ( fragrance )and a nice evening one

SOE Intimate

Dinner mix

SOE x 3 dr or

15"
A314 x 1dr
NPA x 0.2 dr
Alpha 7 x 0.2 dr

IFM x 5 dr
Fragrance x 15 drops Just a few examples

of a few simple mixes made up of popular brand products including A7 and NPA
that work for me.

It looks like i will have

to save my pocket money and splash out for some WAGG just to see how compatable is could be with me. :cheers:

Thanks for the examples Terry. Not sure what I'm gonna call this yet. It'll come

to me though. You should definitely try experimenting with WAGG!

CptKipling
07-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Wow i have necer even tried WAGG and i am not even

familiar with its precise make up except i think it is nol and rone.
To avoid future confusion I'm pretty sure this is

incorrect.

The mix I used was WAGG:NPA:A7 at a ratio of 3:1:1
Oooh this looks

interesting, keep us posted.