PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new and have questions

blueblack
06-17-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi,

I'm pretty new to the world of pheromones. I have a bottle of Realm for women that I received as a gift about 10

years ago, but I see pheromones have come a long way since then!

What I want:

A little about me...I'm 28

and don't seem to really have trouble attracting guys. I guess the problem I do have is attracting a guy who takes

the initiative. Lately I've noticed that I have been getting this type of guy - one that has a "lazy when it comes

to dating" side. They want me to do most of the work in the relationship! I would like to attract a guy who is more

"take charge"...or at least wear something that makes a guy act that way when he is around me. I also want to wear

something that will make a guy think of me a lot and become more affectionate. And yeah, something that makes a guy

really want me sexually would be good too.

Here's what I ordered:

Essence of a Woman
Passion Copulin

Concentrate

Is that too many copulins? Should I add a different pheromone to the mix? If so, which one would

give me the best results according to what I want? (Oh yeah, and I don't want to spend a lot of money but I want

something that will be effective).

Thank you! :)

gaf
06-18-2007, 03:29 AM
I guess the

problem I do have is attracting a guy who takes the initiative. Lately I've noticed that I have been getting this

type of guy - one that has a "lazy when it comes to dating" side. They want me to do most of the work in the

relationship! I would like to attract a guy who is more "take charge"

Ok, you won't like this but

here I go...
Pheromones won't help you to get a quality guy , your attitude will. In order to attract a guy that

is more "take charge" you need to find them somewhere else from where you do at the moment. I'm no self help guru

but miss, the secret to finding him lies within. As someone once wrote , you'll get what you've always got if you

do what you've always done. Or words to that effect...
In all seriousness , wishing you luck. :kiss:
ok,

thats enough advise from me, time to drink a 6 pack and chase girls with a low IQ :run:

terry0400-40
06-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Hi,

I'm pretty new to the world of pheromones. I have a bottle of Realm for women that I received as a gift about 10

years ago, but I see pheromones have come a long way since then!

What I want:

A little about me...I'm 28

and don't seem to really have trouble attracting guys. I guess the problem I do have is attracting a guy who takes

the initiative. Lately I've noticed that I have been getting this type of guy - one that has a "lazy when it comes

to dating" side. They want me to do most of the work in the relationship! I would like to attract a guy who is more

"take charge"...or at least wear something that makes a guy act that way when he is around me. I also want to wear

something that will make a guy think of me a lot and become more affectionate. And yeah, something that makes a guy

really want me sexually would be good too.

Here's what I ordered:

Essence of a Woman
Passion Copulin

Concentrate

Is that too many copulins? Should I add a different pheromone to the mix? If so, which one would

give me the best results according to what I want? (Oh yeah, and I don't want to spend a lot of money but I want

something that will be effective).

Thank you! :)Hi blueblack, some

good stuff you have ordered darlin,

You sure will have some of us males going weak at the knees in your presence

with some of the EOW applied.

The EOW has a reputation of being a very effective attraction agent for a woman to wear, ( i wish

you were here ) and then i could help you with your application ammounts. hmmmmm yes.

I would reccomend you give each of these

products some good testing time alone for each product before mixing.

Once you have established some of the

characteristics of each, i would reccomend the following products to enhance and refine the effects of the

copulins.

So

as not to spend a heap of money i would suggest you order some SOE gel/pks to mix in with your copulins when you

have established the character and effects of each of them.

Another product also could be Pheromol

Factor.

I

also think that the addition of small amount of Androstenone could when added to the SOE and copulins mix really

work up a storm in any good mans lower stratisphere

Twood certainly have me taking some deep

breaths and wanting to love you like Venus could only hope.

So apart from the Pheromol Factor, and with

finances a thought i would go for some SOE gel/pks and some Edge/ Gel pks.

You could start out with 1/2 gel/pkt SOE,

with the addition of 1/5 or 1/4 Edge gel/pkt.

I am licking my lips just thinking about the possabilities. Really im a bad boy

though. :whip:
The products i have mentioned are all very

reasonably priced and are also effective, so i hope you may come up with a favourite combination. xoxo:wub: PS

click on pics to enlarge.

blueblack
06-18-2007, 02:43 PM
Ok, you

won't like this but here I go...
Pheromones won't help you to get a quality guy , your attitude will. In order to

attract a guy that is more "take charge" you need to find them somewhere else from where you do at the moment. I'm

no self help guru but miss, the secret to finding him lies within. As someone once wrote , you'll get what you've

always got if you do what you've always done. Or words to that effect...
In all seriousness , wishing you luck.

:kiss:
ok, thats enough advise from me, time to drink a 6 pack and chase girls with a low IQ :run:

Thanks! Yeah, I've just been noticing this recently though. I moved to a new city not too long ago so I'm not

sure if it is just the way that the guys are here.

blueblack
06-18-2007, 02:45 PM
Hi blueblack, some good stuff you have ordered darlin,

You sure will have some of us males going weak at the knees in

your presence with some of the EOW applied.

The EOW has a

reputation of being a very effective attraction agent for a woman to wear, ( i wish you were here ) and then i could

help you with your application ammounts. hmmmmm yes.

I would

reccomend you give each of these products some good testing time alone for each product before

mixing.

Once you have established some of the characteristics

of each, i would reccomend the following products to enhance and refine the effects of the

copulins.

So as not to spend a heap of money i would suggest

you order some SOE gel/pks to mix in with your copulins when you have established the character and effects of each

of them.

Another product also could be Pheromol

Factor.

I also think that the addition of small amount of

Androstenone could when added to the SOE and copulins mix really work up a storm in any good mans lower

stratisphere

Twood certainly have me taking some deep breaths

and wanting to love you like Venus could only hope.

So apart

from the Pheromol Factor, and with finances a thought i would go for some SOE gel/pks and some Edge/ Gel

pks.

You could start out with 1/2 gel/pkt SOE, with the

addition of 1/5 or 1/4 Edge gel/pkt.

I am licking my lips just

thinking about the possabilities. Really im a bad boy though. :whip:
The products i have mentioned are all very reasonably priced and are also effective, so i hope you

may come up with a favourite combination. xoxo:wub: PS click on pics to enlarge.

Wow,

that really helps! I am planning on ordering some of the SOE/w next time. I haven't read about the Pheromol

Factor so I'll look that one up. Thanks for your help! :thumbsup:

belgareth
06-18-2007, 03:15 PM
Once you get a man's interest,

pull back. Make him do some work if he is interested in you. Keep your standards high and let the guy prove he is

willing to make the effort to get you. It helps a lot. Keep your sense of self worth high.

blueblack
06-18-2007, 04:02 PM
Once

you get a man's interest, pull back. Make him do some work if he is interested in you. Keep your standards high and

let the guy prove he is willing to make the effort to get you. It helps a lot. Keep your sense of self worth

high.

I will do this. :) Thanks for your advice.

gaf
06-18-2007, 05:25 PM
listen to bel , he's a wise man and

his advise here is well worth following.

BGuy20
06-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Not sure if any of those products

have -None in them, but you might want to add a little to your mix.

I've found that wearing -None makes me feel

aggressive and... shall we say "MUCH more interested in women" so I think adding the -None might get you the

response you're looking for, at least while you have it on. I sometimes feel myself acting out of character (more

aggressive/combative) than I would when not wearing a -None product. So the downside is that your target might not

be as aggressive if you're not wearing the -None.

Good luck!

belgareth
06-27-2007, 12:26 AM
If you'll go back through old

threads you'll find that women have had very poor luck using none based products. You are, of course, welcome to

try it and your results probably will vary somewhat. But historically none has been counter-productive for women.

Redeye
07-11-2007, 02:19 AM
Know this is quite old, but

haven't been on for ages.
Have to agree with Belgareth regarding the none products. They have never had a

positive effect for me, so I don't bother with them anymore.

I wouldn't bother with PCC if you're already

onto EW.

The best combo that I have found is 4 drops of PiW and 3 drops of EW (neat) mixed together and spread

on wrists, neck and chest. Everyone is different, but you can't smell EW if you leave it 10 mins and then put on

perfume. I use Angel; it's a great cover scent.

Have to agree with what others have said about the kind of man

you want to attract. Have you read 'Why Men Love Bitches?' It's a great book - look it up. Not about being a

Bitch as much as being someone who respects herself and doesn't look to others for approval.

Of course, wearing

dresses doesn't hurt either. I find the more feminine that I dress the more protective men are around me!

starshipwarrior
07-16-2007, 10:10 AM
As a man I agree

that wearing dresses is more of a turn on for a lot of us than genes and other pants

I dont mean short mini

skirts either but full length and longer dreses - finding one and getting under there is one hell of an adventure

terry0400-40
07-20-2007, 01:37 AM
As a man I agree that wearing dresses is more of a turn on for a lot of us than genes

and other pants

I dont mean short mini skirts either but full length and longer dreses - finding one and

getting under there is one hell of an adventureSure is a great adventure

discovering all the new fragrance and flavours not to mention the viscosity aspect with its heat and the way it

thrusts up to greet the adventurers explorations with its unique happily frowning face.

What would we do without plumbers bags, they certainly merit a whole lota attention thats for

sure.

And

after all someone has got to do it. :D