PDA

View Full Version : pheromones not working in cold temperatures

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 09:29 PM
i\'ve just noticed that the scent doesn\'t carry (or can\'t be sensed) in the cold. so what i do is apply it before i go to class while i\'m in the bathroom. it has been working and i\'ve gotten hair flips and some point-blank DIHL\'s.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 09:33 PM
hmm...I haven\'t really noticed that, but it makes sense that the pheros would flow more freely if it were warmer. btw, what are you using?

[ February 05, 2002: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 09:57 PM
Depending on what youre using you could try the hair trick which is just applying the product to youre head. If youre using alcohol based product like the edge or attraction. If youre using oil based a little around the face or on youre ears could work well to to deal with the colder weather or work out a little to build up a sweat that might help just some suggestions

*ANyone else.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 10:11 PM
I have definately noticed that. You should use alcohol products if you feel it is really cold because alcohol evaporates very easily. But oil products will be very suceptible to cold temps but hot temps as well. (remember Bruce\'s story on his SOE and Yoga experience lol he put alot of it on then did yoga, and all the women fled lol) that was a good one bruce
But It seems you got it figured out. also try the pit trick and chest application. You should also carry your pheros in your pant pocket so it is kept at least a little warm or where ever you think it will be warm.
latz

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 01:04 PM
i\'ve been using SoE but i\'ve had to constantly reapply it cuz the smell fades
anyone else notice this?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 02:50 PM
Be careful on reapplying a lot because even the smell (carrier fragrence = musk in this product) you might not be able to detect the pheromones consciously but they would still be there, if you find that people start getting out of youre zone after reapplication then youve ODed (another note that without the none it could be very hard to OD on this one just something to watch.)

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 05:57 PM
Another point to consider is that yes the oil based products work less well in cold weather and also have a less degree in exescive heat but they still work to a good degree might just need to apply less or more.