PDA

View Full Version : Undecided...AE vs. NPA

maximus1284
06-13-2007, 07:24 PM
I'm

planning to use a chikara + SOE combo, and occasionally add in a drop of AE or NPA when I'm on the prowl. I like

that AE is balanced, though I can use more SOE if I want more -nol and -rone, plus it SOE smells nicer. NPA has that

wild card secret ingredient, and everybody seems to love it...help! :frustrate

I've also considered just

getting TE, as it is basically the same as NPA, just weaker, but NPA is offered in some packaged deals, sooo...

terry0400-40
06-13-2007, 09:09 PM
I'm planning to use a chikara + SOE combo, and occasionally add in a drop of AE or NPA

when I'm on the prowl. I like that AE is balanced, though I can use more SOE if I want more -nol and -rone, plus it

SOE smells nicer. NPA has that wild card secret ingredient, and everybody seems to love it...help! :frustrate

I've also considered just getting TE, as it is basically the same as NPA, just weaker, but NPA is offered in some

packaged deals, sooo...NPA really is excellent value and it is very

versatile, just so easy to add a small dab, or upend the bottle with lighter finger pressure on the stopper for a

larger dab.

The insert may easily be removed by slipping the fingernail underneath and levering it out, then

it can be used with the aid of a medical dropper to measure into made up nol or nol/rone proportions of your choice.

( dont forget to replace the safety dropper stopper )

NPA is soooo easy to work with, one drop

contains about 17mcg pheromone.

Just a warning though, NPA has been the cause of me receiving some very heated and sexual

reactions from females and girls.

So be prepared to run away or stay in the kitchen and stir the porridge. :D

WorkingMann
06-14-2007, 10:21 AM
NPA is strong yes but I'm

more to AE.. I love the scent and also the triple combo..

maximus1284
06-14-2007, 07:54 PM
yeah after I created this

thread I kind of got the feeling I had just answered my own question...I'll likely get the NPA because of the combo

specials, and if I feel like I want more -rone and -nol I'll just use more SOE. plus SOE smells nice (I think)