PDA

View Full Version : Very odd repeated C7 hit.

Surreal
06-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Over a year

ago I was dating a life experienced highly confident young women. When ever I wore C7 (1 to 2 sprays) and Axe(Kilo)

it drove her wild. One night, about only 3 weeks of being together, after a long day she spooned to me and was

breathing right on my neck. I had C7/Kilo applied many hours earlier. (to the neck) Then suddenly about to fall

asleep she kept goin' on and on about how great of a guy I was, that I am wonderful, and that I am a genius (IQ

140). She would repeat herself and almost trail off into a half asleep mumble marathon. A few weeks later we had a

mutual breakup.

Now, just the other day I picked up my GF (we've been dating for a few months), I used my

classic C7/Kilo combo... she loved it as normal and would not stop talking, as normal. That night we all go drunk

as skunks, went back to her friends, yada yada yada, got up in 2 hours still slightly intoxicated and went to her

place. (we had to get her 4yo) So while the three of us were watching a movie she was goin' to take a nap. She

spooned up to me started breathing in on my neck and did the exact thing that my ex-GF did. Almost verbatim! It was

about 16 hours after I applied the C7/Kilo.

For the record, I am that kind of guy. I do find the coincidence

strange.

bronzie
06-11-2007, 05:41 PM
nice report, im waiting for my

chikara bottle any day now, hope the stuff is good, i used 1 gel pack that was a complimentary with another order,

it indeed worked, hope the spray version is as good

Surreal
06-11-2007, 07:48 PM
hope the

spray version is as good

For me it was.

gaf
06-11-2007, 09:41 PM
For me it

was.
Me too , I've been using it off and on for about a year or so and find 2 sprays seems to be my

magic number. Mixes well with SOE too! (just use your normal amount of SOE and add a few sprays of chikara over the

top)

:cheers:

Spivedog
06-12-2007, 02:11 PM
What is C7, Chikara?

gaf
06-12-2007, 07:42 PM
you got it!
I think it refers to

the test batch number(?) that proved succesfull.

Mtnjim
06-13-2007, 09:01 AM
you got it!
I

think it refers to the test batch number(?) that proved succesfull.

It has 7 ~mones in it.:wave:

chicago
06-13-2007, 04:15 PM
c7 for some strange reason it

makes me feel positive
________
BUY VAPORIZERS (http://twitter.com/vaporizer)

maximus1284
06-13-2007, 07:17 PM
Me too ,

I've been using it off and on for about a year or so and find 2 sprays seems to be my magic number. Mixes well with

SOE too! (just use your normal amount of SOE and add a few sprays of chikara over the top)

I'm planning to buy C7 AND SOE...do you mix scented SOE with scented C7? I've been

wondering if these smells would mix well

btw Surreal, I was also planning to try out your axe body spray idea.

I'll have to check out the different scents

how old are you guys anyway?

gaf
06-14-2007, 01:46 AM
It has 7 ~mones

in it.:wave:

oops, forgot about that one...

terry0400-40
06-14-2007, 10:10 AM
Me too ,

I've been using it off and on for about a year or so and find 2 sprays seems to be my magic number. Mixes well with

SOE too! (just use your normal amount of SOE and add a few sprays of chikara over the top)

:cheers:Gaf hi ya, just looking at your SOE + Chikara combo, does there

seem much of a sexual attraction component to it, ? or is it just a friendly allrounder

?

Have you

added any anone to this combo ?
Or just the standard SOE +

Chikara as stated. :think:

WorkingMann
06-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Gaf hi ya, just looking at your SOE + Chikara combo,

does there seem much of a sexual attraction component to it, ? or is it just a friendly allrounder

?

Have you added any anone to this combo

?
Or just the standard SOE + Chikara as stated. :think:

from this mix I haven't seen anything but friendly.. Once I had a girl gave me DIHL but

besides that I have only gotten motormouth and a little touching but nothing real sexual..

Surreal
06-14-2007, 11:24 AM
how

old are you guys anyway?

I am 24.

I like Axe Kilo because even if I don't wear anything for days

and showered well, when I smell my body(arms mostly) I smell a little like Kilo, esp. my saliva on my skin. So, for

me, it is in synergy with my natural signature. Add C7(which I find in sync with Kilo).... and bam! Gr8 personal

combo.

I don't care for any other Axe fragrance. Nor other brands for that matter.

-S

maximus1284
06-14-2007, 06:55 PM
Me too ,

gaf: so do you use scented SOE and scented chikara? I'm planning to use this mix as well,

and maybe spray some axe over it

gaf
06-14-2007, 11:49 PM
Like working man wrote & terry

asked:
I find it to not be "sexual" but a good friendly mix with people in general, I will get the odd "hit" but

not often and in general it's just a hey I'm a cool dude mix, actually it's become my default work time

application. If I'm wanting to spice it up after hours then 2 dabs of NPA gives it "the kick".

Max:
At the

moment I have scented SOE & unscented chikara , usually I cover with my cologne of the day.... To be honest I find

the two scented products mixed a bit much for me , a bit too "flowery". As I'm very "nose sensitive" I tend to use

the bare minimum of any scent otherwise I get a bit of irritation.

The mix:
Around 12 inches SOE spread around

neck, forearms.
2 sprays of chikara aimed at the dimple at the base of my neck from an outstreched arm, same again

with CK eternity.
If I add NPA it's one dab under each ear covered with a spot of the black code oil sold

here.

Disclaimer: I'm a hairy dude so find any mones or colognes tend to stick around for a looong time on me.

12hrs is the norm... I'm of Irish origin and 38y/o. Don't give me beer or I'll kick your ass!

later....
As a

side note.. today I went to work moneless and the guy I always work with commented on how I seemed a bit intense

(first time in 3 years he's said anything like it) , must have been the NPA added 24hrs earlier! Mind you, I did

have poon falling all over me yesterday on my day off.... Actually, I need to be carefull as every woman I've met

in the last few weeks has gone gaga when I wear the above combo with NPA. Lots of boob/ass brushings , you name it

I get it.

terry0400-40
06-15-2007, 12:27 PM
Thanks Workingmann ill nake a note and remember also to apply a little NPA as Gaf suggests and use

the sprays C7 more dispersed at arms length as he suggests, instead of my usual 3" distance.

gaf
06-15-2007, 04:14 PM
..... and

use the sprays C7 more dispersed at arms length as he suggests, instead of my usual 3" distance.

I

only do that because an ex GF of mine used to work in a perfumery(sp?) and was taught that with spray on colognes

you should hold it arms length so you get "even coverage". Don't know how valid it is but seems to work for me....

:thumbsup:
oops, should mention that I do this with no shirt on , so the scent is on me and not my clothes. (I

don't like the stale cologne smell on shirts etc)

maximus1284
06-17-2007, 05:07 PM
how does scentless SOE smell

by itself? I know the product is "scentless," but I'm sure there is some kind of -mone smell still

gaf
06-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Maybe my nose is a bit defective

when it comes to SOE but even the scented has very little smell to me....
There is a very slight smell to the

unscented but nothing to worry about , your underarm deodorant is probably more noticeable to others. (in my

opinion)

WorkingMann
06-18-2007, 12:08 PM
I know it isn't alcohol

based but to me it smells a little like it after all..

terry0400-40
06-18-2007, 12:11 PM
how does scentless SOE smell by itself? I know the product is "scentless," but I'm sure

there is some kind of -mone smell stillIf i apply a few inches of the

unscented on my wrist then i notice a very characteristic smell of Pheromones, it is very pleasant and only what i

would call a subtle hint of an odour.

I would say that the smell is only slight and can even be worn alone without

any added fragrance if required.

Even so i do like to add some favourite fragrance as in my opinion i think it helps to

disperse the pheromones into the air giving them a good diffusion spectrum .

Always seems to give me more favourable

results, then again it could be just me.

The unscented SOE is good stuff and is a versitile

product.

In

my honest opinion no good phero pantry should be without it.

blueblack
06-18-2007, 02:58 PM
I might sound dumb but what

does DIHL mean? I keep seeing this in posts....

belgareth
06-18-2007, 03:17 PM
Deer in the head lights. The

blank stare that you sometimes get from another person when their thought processes completely go away for a few

seconds. Its pretty rare but great when it happens.