PDA

View Full Version : Great hit after the sauna

stuttgart-man
06-11-2007, 06:25 AM
Yesterday evening I went into the sauna with three passes with a lenght of approximately 10 minutes each! After

every passes I have washed me with cold water only (no soap)! Then after the sauna I´m going to the shopping

center to buy a case of apple juice (my favourite drink after the sauna)!

Then there came the surprise: There

was a young and beautiful woman who works in this shopping center. Former she sometimes said "hello" and sometimes

she ignored me totally! But on this evening she first looked me deep in my eyes for a long period, said "Hi Michael"

(elsewise she had never said my name) and smilled to me!

At first I was totally perplexed, because I had not

expected such a reaction by her!

Then I said Hi to begin a long talk with her! During the whole lenght of

talking she stand in front to me with a unusual short distance and held a non-stop and long eye-contact (so long

that it was almost unpleasant to me) and touched me often. Former we have sometimes a short and smattering talk in

the club when I saw her! Sometimes more and sometimes lesser (depending on the pheros I used:D )
Bis this times

overcomes all what I have expect former!

I believe this was a real natural pheromone-experiment that I will test

it in the club and then I will see what happens....

Gegogi
06-11-2007, 12:07 PM
I believe this was a real

natural pheromone-experiment that I will test it in the club and then I will see what happens....

Not

surprising. Men and women have been experiencing attraction the natural way since the dawn of humanity. And there

are many other factors involved in attraction besides pheromones. She may be in the "mood," perhaps she was always

attracted but feels familiar and comfortable enough to open up now (social rules are frustrating), finally brokeup

with her GF, etc. I've gotten the cold shoulder many times only to have them open up later once they knew me

better.

DrSmellThis
06-12-2007, 12:16 AM
I've had that happen after

the sauna lots of times. Fresh, clean, natural, abundant pheromones.