PDA

View Full Version : First Day review and log

Mirza
06-07-2007, 10:00 PM
So this is the

first time I ordered and tried pheromones. I read a lot on the forum before and after ordering, I got the

beginner's kit and some perception packs...later I realized it didn't seem many people had much to say about the

perception packs.

Anyway after reading so much about how much a-none stinks I was so curious to see what it

smelt like. Surprisingly to me at least, when I smelt the TE it didn't smell much like anything, except like

alcohol and then when applied still not like much. The SPMO smelled exactly like a deodarent I use to use for a

while that I got sick of after a while, dunno if any of you used it before, its called Mitchum Unscented (but it did

have a freaking scent! and it was the same as the SPMO). Anyway it was not that bad of a smell but it kept

reminding me of that deoderent I got sick of.

I mixed into the atomizer 3/4th TE and 1/4th SPMO. I did 3

sprays total, 1.5 to the neck area and 1.5 to forearm/wrists. 5 minutes later I went to my little sister (16) and

asked her what she thought of my new "aftershave", she said it didnt smell much like anything. Hmm...Later I added

more TE to the mixture because the SPMO scent was so overwhelming.
Well today not much to report because not much

interaction, I went to school (I go to college) and had only one class which is pretty empty. Then I went home soon

after.

So watsup with me and my sister not being disgusted by TE? Is it ok to do more sprays now? And whats up

with the perception packs, havent tried them yet because I wanted to first test my sensitivity to a-none, but should

I ever bother getting more?

I'll report later

ShyAsianGuy26
06-08-2007, 05:09 AM
Um, I don't know I would

use it on my sister...

Mirza
06-08-2007, 08:16 AM
Um, im not "using it" on my sister

as you say. Please dont be such a smartass in the future and imply the things you are, I take offense to that. I

wanted to see what she would think of the smell, to test before I did real things this weekend..which starts now.

She didnt even smell anything or say I smell like BO which is good. I DONT want to go to a party and totally ruin my

night by putting on too much or something.

terry0400-40
06-08-2007, 12:23 PM
So this

is the first time I ordered and tried pheromones. I read a lot on the forum before and after ordering, I got the

beginner's kit and some perception packs...later I realized it didn't seem many people had much to say about the

perception packs.

Anyway after reading so much about how much a-none stinks I was so curious to see what it

smelt like. Surprisingly to me at least, when I smelt the TE it didn't smell much like anything, except like

alcohol and then when applied still not like much. The SPMO smelled exactly like a deodarent I use to use for a

while that I got sick of after a while, dunno if any of you used it before, its called Mitchum Unscented (but it did

have a freaking scent! and it was the same as the SPMO). Anyway it was not that bad of a smell but it kept reminding

me of that deoderent I got sick of.

I mixed into the atomizer 3/4th TE and 1/4th SPMO. I did 3 sprays total,

1.5 to the neck area and 1.5 to forearm/wrists. 5 minutes later I went to my little sister (16) and asked her what

she thought of my new "aftershave", she said it didnt smell much like anything. Hmm...Later I added more TE to the

mixture because the SPMO scent was so overwhelming.
Well today not much to report because not much interaction, I

went to school (I go to college) and had only one class which is pretty empty. Then I went home soon after.

So

watsup with me and my sister not being disgusted by TE? Is it ok to do more sprays now? And whats up with the

perception packs, havent tried them yet because I wanted to first test my sensitivity to a-none, but should I ever

bother getting more?

I'll report later I can not comment on your TE and

SPMO as i am not so familiar with these.

But i have used

Perception and it seems to contain a decent amount of pheromones in a triple combination, which works out at a 4:2:2

ratio containing :-

AndrosteNOL

2mg/10ml
AndrosteNONE 1mg/10ml
AndrosteRONE 1mg/10ml
for a total

pheromone content of 4mg/10ml.
The package comes with an added

separate 5ml bottle of fragrance, that may be added at the discretion of the user.
This whole formula is made using a base that has been designed to allow for the pheromones to

remain active on the wearer for a longer duration of time than other normal pheoomone

formulas.So i would invision the rate off dispersion of

pheromone into the air may be at a less concentrated rate at any given time when compared to other pheromone

products.

There has not been much positive feedback on

Perception.

I have used it in gel/ pkt on several occasions in

small amounts as a base for some of my mixes when i have been in need of some added time duration after

application

On the occasions that i have worn it this way i

have had success, But i have little experience actually using it alone. :wave:

Mirza
06-08-2007, 06:47 PM
On

the occasions that i have worn it this way i have had success, But i have little experience actually using it alone.

:wave:

Has anyone had success using it alone? (anyone?)

also just making sure, do

you put cologne and other pheromone spray/gels after you put perception or before